Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Pargar-theGreat
ted1023
meridam99
Yesuurd
Dj-B-Man-Jr
billy_bayonet
Baal-Avatar
T-King-667
TehInfamousAmos
Emergence
The_Tao
Magnetic North
BLA1NE
neon__noodle
FruitPunchNinja
Glutebrah
cloudyeki
reim0027
Tolvo
GrEeNgObLiN
RANT
25 posters

PSN DkS FC Starting Gear event

GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

PSN DkS FC Starting Gear event - Page 2 Empty Re: PSN DkS FC Starting Gear event

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Looks an awesome event if i may say!
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

PSN DkS FC Starting Gear event - Page 2 Empty Re: PSN DkS FC Starting Gear event

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:34 pm

i wonder if we will see any knights in full armor. im thinking all the classes like bandit,knight,warrior everyone will remove armor so they can fast roll. if you want to show your medium roll skills off this will be the night to do it.
    Magnetic North
    Magnetic North

Post by Magnetic North Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:37 pm

I don't think it will work... It's basically a bunch of Pyros and Thieves circle strafing and using Fireball. I will be hunting sinners though. Oh yeah and don't forget the Tiny Being Ring that is a gift.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:47 pm

^How's that for little faith in the community... Many people in this thread have already stated they wouldn't be using the thief. And I don't think anyone has mentioned starting with the pyro.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:51 pm

@reim I will try to set up a list on Sunday since I'm not home till then, I will put m/ine up first causim doing it with myy phone, if I can get ahold of a computer I will start postig The rest of you guys so write down your build.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:57 pm

@magnetic you clearly don't know most of us and havennt duel against us, FC has some of the m/ore unique builds I've seen and I expect people to pick starting classes that most people wouldn't pick.
    The_Tao
    The_Tao
    Casual
    Casual

Post by The_Tao Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:07 pm

question, will we even out the leveling? Clerics and Thieves are different levels.

Question two, may those with bows bring more than 30 arrows?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:15 pm

The_Tao wrote:question, will we even out the leveling? Clerics and Thieves are different levels.

Question two, may those with bows bring more than 30 arrows?

No leveling up or upgrading anything at all, I was also thinnking about the arrows thing since I will be using a hunter, what do you guys think? Ikm thinking we can have 30 per fight, I tbhink its kminda like pyro recharging their fireball
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:22 pm

Stickied and calendar'd. Interest is high so I deem it worthy.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:24 pm

@E I was actually gonna ask you if you could sticky this but I forgot,thanks
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:31 pm

rant i agree since i also am going as hunter big grin i think 30 a fight would actually be somewhat hard to pull off so it shouldnt matter. obviously use the normal arrows no poison or fire.

if anyone wants to practice my character is already at sens and can host. honestly on the 14th i would prefer to duel more then host but depending on how many people decide to join i will think about it.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:33 pm

a little off topic but ive been doing a playthrough with my hunter pretty much doing the ENB challenge thats going on but im not recording so i kinda made my own rules. the boss fights ive done before low level so its not really new but ive been having soooo much fun fighting the in game npcs at starting level and without upgraded gear. they are all kind of like bosses if you keep everything at starting level and they get pretty tuff.

edit: i forgot to add but its kinda important for it to be a fun challenge, i dont heal during the boss or npc fights. i might give up on not healing during the boss fights cause quelagg was a ***** but its extremely fun with the in game npcs/npc invaders

Last edited by FruitPunchNinja on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:42 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:a little off topic but ive been doing a playthrough with my hunter pretty much doing the ENB challenge thats going on but im not recording so i kinda made my own rules. the boss fights ive done before low level so its not really new but ive been having soooo much fun fighting the in game npcs at starting level and without upgraded gear. they are all kind of like bosses if you keep everything at starting level and they get pretty tuff.

Los sl runs are fun,I was gettinng m/y *** kicked by four kings last night but I managed to beat them, couldn't go on cause I'm not home till Sunday night. Hunters unite!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Here's my question, are items allowed? Like if you start with Firebombs, can you use them? But say, if you find Resin, no buffing your weapons?
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Im the only one i guess gonna try a heavy armor
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:21 pm

honestly for this event i say we DONT allow any of the starting gifts or resin. maybe if this turns out well we can maybe include resins and rings next time. I really want to practice with someone whos going as theif to see how well they do against my hunter.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:10 pm

@tolvo deff nno buffs and how would we know people picked the firebomb? I guess its cool since those things are so slow.

@green so you're going with the knnight?
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:10 pm

I always liked to be different. I guess i may lose a lot but maybe not. And theres a variation in this event right?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Well so far I'm deprived most likely, but if I see too many people doing that I might go Knight, or Bandit.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Originally I was gonna go cleric or knight but I ended up going with hunter cause I'm gonna use it to make my 40 build
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:09 am

im having so much fun fighting all the npcs and npc invaders with just the unupgraded starting gear and not healing. im trying to kill vince and nico right now and damn are they hard(its fun actually seeing npcs as a threat). im using rings and resins but the npcs are getting tuff(vince and nico are like orn and smough lol) i plan on fighting all of them. i might need to upgrade my gear to +5 cause the npcs have a good amount of hp.

remember anyone who wants to practice im up for it.or if anyone needs help getting to sens while remaining starting level you can summon me, it will be hard to find summons after the first bell.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:50 pm

I feel the same way, the most fun for me is starting over with your crappy gear which takes so,e time to kill enemies and m/akes it more fun, four kings were pissing me off though on my sl 4 hunter.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:58 pm

yea rant i would need at least a +14 or +15 short sword and tons of pine resin to beat 4kings with starting gear. my hunter character convinced me to turn one of my builds into a ranger(i love it darkmoon bow +5 and moonlight arrows do great dmg with my 30dex 40faith character).

im a little disappointed at the lack of people excited for this......i thought the epic name bro challenge might have gotten a lot of people in the mood for something like this.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:02 pm

I think we have about 10 or more guys doing it and I had a +12 clay with fire resin, I died like I times
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:08 pm

*** yeah! Im up for it silly Add TehInfamousAmos, ENB's challenge got my psyched up for this :L

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:58 am