Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Pargar-theGreat
ted1023
meridam99
Yesuurd
Dj-B-Man-Jr
billy_bayonet
Baal-Avatar
T-King-667
TehInfamousAmos
Emergence
The_Tao
Magnetic North
BLA1NE
neon__noodle
FruitPunchNinja
Glutebrah
cloudyeki
reim0027
Tolvo
GrEeNgObLiN
RANT
25 posters

PSN DkS FC Starting Gear event

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

PSN DkS FC Starting Gear event - Page 3 Empty Re: PSN DkS FC Starting Gear event

Post by RANT Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:35 pm

we'll see you in sen's then, the hidden rooftop with the golem. or we could do the top of sens where all the charred roofs are, wht do you guys think?, the second spot is right next to a bf.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

PSN DkS FC Starting Gear event - Page 3 Empty Re: PSN DkS FC Starting Gear event

Post by RANT Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:51 pm

just got my guy to sen's, couldnt do it before beacause i had to spent the weekend awith the in laws. if anyone wants to practice or have some fights before the official datte just let me know, i can host and will host on saturday.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:34 am

So we need to get it to sens right
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:37 am

yeah, its gonna be in sen's, youo guys wanna do it in the hidden roof or the roof on top of the bf?
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:40 am

I prefer hidden roof likne swords event in the sun!
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:56 am

I just made a wanderer class i never seen much mention of people useing that class so im gonna use it. So sens we cant pvpv outside next to the gate right? we have to ring the bells first then go there?
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:17 am

GrEeNgObLiN wrote:I prefer hidden roof likne swords event in the sun!

I am not sure if this is the case, but if you try Sen's roof, the drop down to the tar might kill you with base toons.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:19 am

U r right didnt think of it.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:29 am

Baal-Avatar wrote:
    GrEeNgObLiN wrote:I prefer hidden roof likne swords event in the sun!

I am not sure if this is the case, but if you try Sen's roof, the drop down to the tar might kill you with base toons.

lol i didnt think of that, im gonna try it and will let you guys know.

edit; with 11 vit the fall took a bit more than one fourth of my health so were good. sun roof it is then.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:57 am

Hey ive dueled glutebrah quite a bit and i really wanna get in on fightclub action my only problem is im neva sure when you guys are actually on and im defo down for this could really find out who is a decent player happy is this for next saturday? 14th? im in england so im not sure like what time ill have to be on it to catch you lot soo bit of advice would be good silly
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:22 pm

we're always in blighttown on sat nights, around 9pm eastern time. if you want you could always post something on the other sticky and ask if anyone is up for dueling, there's always people that wanna duel.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Rant, just so I have all the information. This Saturday at Sen's roof. I start a new character and do not level them up. I use all their original equipment not leveled up. And I use all of their starting equipment?

Also, do I only need to get to painted world to get the red stone, or do I have to be a darkwraith to use it? I am assuming there will be a few people hosting?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:03 pm

rss is for duels only, you dont need to be a dw to use it, only the red eye orb. and yes unupgraded equipment only, you can take stuff off if you want to light roll. also no rings, only the starting gear. i'll see you in the hidden roof then.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 pm

baal that pretty much whats going on. no rings, consumables ext. and we are expecting most people to bb glitch the red stone to make it easier.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 pm

RantFromRant wrote:rss is for duels only, you dont need to be a dw to use it, only the red eye orb. and yes unupgraded equipment only, you can take stuff off if you want to light roll. also no rings, only the starting gear. i'll see you in the hidden roof then.

Great, I will see if I can get a toon together by then. Sounds like fun!

@FruitPunchNinja;
    I am not going to be glitching, I am going to test my skills a little.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:07 pm

oh btw the drop down to the tar wont kill even the lowest hp starting classes like mage. it will be best to kill the tinite demon asap or you will get killed eventually no running by it big grin
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Anyone fancy a duel now!?
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:12 pm

im watching my nephew and hes watching curious george...... i have my character at sens already tho so maybe later today/tonight
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:12 pm

yes watch out for the titianite demon! i used the bb glitch only becasue i wanted to host, im still using my starting gear though, low level runs are the most fun, this would be my third onee but after the even im gonna make this my 40/40 build, i already have half a mill souls from farming chunks and bosses.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:15 pm

^^ i was doing the ENB challenge where you dont heal and only use starting gear and it was fun as hell but after so many failed attempts with quelagg(i did eventually pull it off) im just not seeing myself being able to do o&s no healing. im tempted to see some other peoples kills on yt cause once you get to o&s the no healing rule is fcking extremely difficult.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:22 pm

im in england and as far as i can make out im 5 hours ahead of you minus one for daylight savings time so 9pm saturday for you is 1am sunday for me can we confirm this its 17:20z soo what time is it there
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:26 pm

I'm down but my chat is glitched apparently. I can't get any invites so i've missed a couple FCs :|

BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:57 pm

I have decided... I'm gonna be a Knight!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:00 pm

BLA1NE wrote:I have decided... I'm gonna be a Knight!

awesome, good shield too, you gonna fat roll or take some stuff off to light roll? im gonna be a hunter and i gotta take off my gloves to light roll which is pretty good. i actually really like the move set of the short sword adn im having a lot of fun dooing low sl co op and invasions with my +5 gear.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:01 pm

OH, I just thought of a loophole: what's the rule on liquid humanity? I realize it could be a tricky decision, but someone with 99 humanity will have an absolutely huge advantage over someone with 0. Check it out:

0 Humanity: http://tinyurl.com/7xngv67

99 Humanity: http://tinyurl.com/77yxh8z

^Also, keep in mind this tool gives all equipment values as maxed. So the difference with non-upgraded gear (which is the rule) will be even more drastic.

@Rant:

I haven't decided yet whether I'll keep fat weight or take off some gear for mid-weight. If I go mid, I'll probably take off the shield and gloves--don't you all know I don't use shields by now?! silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:20 am