Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
sonofartorias
Spurgun
GkMrBane
Fuzzlewhack
Gods Horseman
Dark Thorleif
DoughGuy
nsane32
DJPSP360
Cribstaxxx
Imarreteet23
Dr. Demento
Chaos Spectre
DxV04
Tolvo
TehInfamousAmos
Wareditor
WyrmHero
ViralEnsign_
23 posters

Rise Gravesworn, and rise again.

Dark Thorleif
    Dark Thorleif

Rise Gravesworn, and rise again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Rise Gravesworn, and rise again.

Post by Dark Thorleif Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:15 am

Hello!

Last night I finally got my degree in misery spreading and was hired by Nito! Today I will try out the few eyes I got from behind the titanite demon. happy Im currently lvl 18, cleric and was thinking of infecting a few people over by the gargoyles as a start. Have I understood the system correctly if I assume that my lvl 18 character can infect other players in the lvl range of 8 to 28?

Also will I still be able to find coop for when I want to work up some humanity or have I doomed myself to a life in solitude? happy

Edit: Does you gravelords ever get invaded by newbie pvpers or are everybody who invade expert pvpers with all the "right" gear?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Rise Gravesworn, and rise again. - Page 3 Empty Re: Rise Gravesworn, and rise again.

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:20 am

That is indeed good news. Would you like some EoD's. I have a toon around that Sl who is a trader. We could work something out. (Mind you I'll pretty much give you the eyes.)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:23 am

Dark Thorleif wrote:Hello!

Last night I finally got my degree in misery spreading and was hired by Nito! Today I will try out the few eyes I got from behind the titanite demon. happy Im currently lvl 18, cleric and was thinking of infecting a few people over by the gargoyles as a start. Have I understood the system correctly if I assume that my lvl 18 character can infect other players in the lvl range of 8 to 28?

Also will I still be able to find coop for when I want to work up some humanity or have I doomed myself to a life in solitude? happy

Edit: Does you gravelords ever get invaded by newbie pvpers or are everybody who invade expert pvpers with all the "right" gear?

You are able to co op anytime you so choose as a Gravelord. However once you put down and Eye of Death all the summon signs will vanish until you either die or

-Use a bonfire to warp

-Quit the game

- Use Homeward or homeward bone

This will cancel the effect of the Eye of Death and mean that you will not be affecting anyone elses world.
    Dark Thorleif
    Dark Thorleif

Post by Dark Thorleif Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:26 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:That is indeed good news. Would you like some EoD's. I have a toon around that Sl who is a trader. We could work something out. (Mind you I'll pretty much give you the eyes.)

That would be great but you are on PSN right? Im on X-box sad I've read that you get souls when the target dies, does that apply when if they die from regular mobs and the black mobs as well or only if you kill them when they invade?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:41 am

Dark Thorleif wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:That is indeed good news. Would you like some EoD's. I have a toon around that Sl who is a trader. We could work something out. (Mind you I'll pretty much give you the eyes.)

That would be great but you are on PSN right? Im on X-box sad I've read that you get souls when the target dies, does that apply when if they die from regular mobs and the black mobs as well or only if you kill them when they invade?

When they are in your world you get souls when the die just like any invader, you also get the Eye of Death. I don't think you get souls when they die in their world even if they are killed by a Black Phantom.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:56 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Dark Thorleif wrote:Hello!

You are able to co op anytime you so choose as a Gravelord. However once you put down and Eye of Death all the summon signs will vanish until you either die or

-Use a bonfire to warp

-Quit the game

- Use Homeward or homeward bone

This will cancel the effect of the Eye of Death and mean that you will not be affecting anyone elses world.

I would like to add that yes you will find noobs that will invade you and you might notice them right away but in Xbox you will find that the majority of invaders will have the "right" gear.

As far as co op if you kill a lot you might find some wraiths that will want to team up with you or you can put down your WSS after you have used your EoD but mind you when you are summoned as a white you will come back and will need to spend another Eye.

I am on xbox but I am also away from home. Otherwise I would give you enough eyes to level up and spread misery.

Welcome to the Gravesworn. Proper Bow
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:58 am

Wow awesome goodies! I just had a spree in the Painted World. Got about 9 EoDs from these 3 repeat invaders. Also had a nice 3v1 experience when two of the SoV's came to challenge and a DW jumped in for fun.

Fortunately for me this Wraith was greedy and killed the SoV's for me netting me the eyes. I killed him after that. He had no clue how to fight dual katanas (i.e it like fighting a regualar one but without a shield) and kept trying to parry. Every time he did that i switched to 2 l1 strikes which slows the combo down greatly.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:36 pm

SO gravelords for our upcoming battle how would 12am GMT, 28th of april work out. I think that would work best. If people also post what tome that is for them so I can check if my results are right that would be helpful.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:14 am

Maybe I should set up a page on the wikispace forums? Recruitment shall be done!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:59 am

I'm Gravelording the Painted World this week. I'm still curious about the DWs invasions affecting the appearance of BPs. This is why I found the perfect spot for GLing on PW, my sign is near the Lifehunters meeting spot. In this spot I'm not getting invaded by DWs, and cursed players will see my sign when trying to go to the Bonewheels or to Priscilla after resting at the bonfire.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:02 am

I typically stick to New Londo personally. Though I've been messing about in Anor as well. Sens was great traffic, but mostly just DW. Though I got a few SoV, whom which messaged me about how much of a **** I was for GL'ing Sen's. As well, apparently after getting invaded by multiple DW, my BP's were still in the other worlds.

Damn Flood control, telling me I can't post every ten seconds.
    Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gods Horseman Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:49 am

Hey I am joining the Artorias deal, is it possible for me to spread thy miasma of the Great Lord Nito?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:53 am

Well you are talking to the guy whos set both of them up. So................................ HELL YEAH man.

Just be sure to post about your glorious service to Nito here. Also there may be a war with another user cov soon. What system are you on?
    Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gods Horseman Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:10 am

I am on Xbox, soul level 146. The soul level could climb here soon due to build purposes.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:12 am

Okay man. You'll want to PM DxV04 then. He's he XBL co ordinator. Hasn't been too active as far as I'm aware but he knows all about Gravelording. I'm sure you can help each other out.
    Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gods Horseman Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:14 am

Alright, sounds great. I am experienced in the small time I have had the game. Way to good to put down! Lol, so I will have no problem getting the Grave Lording down. All I need to know at this point is how the Xbox players will be connecting to each other silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:15 am

Viral on thursday night or friday morning could you pm me a list of everyone on your side with ttheir SL and console? I'll get everyone from my side and we'll try to match people up so they can duel. We'll also have to organise at which bonfire to hold it at.
    Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gods Horseman Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:17 am

Friday or Thursday is good for me, just to let you know.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:24 am

Gods Horseman wrote:Friday or Thursday is good for me, just to let you know.

The actual event is 12am GMT Saturday. I just want to get the numbers in early.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:25 am

Calling all of you guy.

That means YOU Amos, and YOU Tolvo, and YOU Wareditor, and YOU DxV04, and YOU Greyvedigger, and all of you others!

We are required by Nito to help defend his territories from the Noble Knights who seek to expunge Nito from the annals of Lordrans history. Only through unification can we hope to stave off this crusade and return these blaspheming savages back to thier un godly worlds.

Nito gave us our might, our skill, our undeath and we shal repay him with our service!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:51 am

Well which side has fewer people? That's the one I'll probably be fighting on.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:54 am

We dont know yet. Knihgts have Mildre me and Isaac. Atm gravesworn have Viral and maybe Gods (he hasnt responed yet). DxV04 should do it otherwise Isaac has no one to fight.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:06 pm

If Gravesworn need asistance from Lifehunters don't hesistate to ask.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:07 pm

You and Jovias would be welcome.

Also the I understand why you want the TotG but the catacombs would be easier.
    Fuzzlewhack

Rise Gravesworn, and rise again. - Page 3 Empty Application

Post by Fuzzlewhack Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:07 pm

I humbly request acceptance into the Gravesworn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:10 pm