Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
SunlightCrusader
TehInfamousAmos
Shkar
billy_bayonet
mugenis4real
exod FEAR
XaahIxrah
JoeBroski09
Spurgun
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Ser Isaac
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Chaos Spectre
22 posters

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 25 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:58 am

Sorry dough guy, if i call you dough Man, would it make up for the boy comment??
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 25 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:00 am

Dont know what happened there Sun but on my 55 I invaded someone who wouldve been around SL 20 and they had lightning weps so I knew they were a griefer.
    @Rooster DoughGuy is fine as long as you dont make the mistake again The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 25 1447589260. Also never listen to Acidic.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:06 am

Federally wrote:
    ROOSTER330 wrote:I am on ps3, wont be able to meet with anyone until 06:00 friday. If either of you can help it doesnt much matter to me who , (my honor debt stands either way joebroski)

I work nights too. Why can't you manage a day time exchange?

Well i can do days, just i work from 6pm until 6 am, work tomorrow night too. Could technically do it when i get home today after 6am, had a serious thing at work yesterday and have had about 6 hours of sleep in the last 48. So when i do go to sleep this mornin, i will most likely slepp until time to come back to work. Ill be up and available from 6am today until probably 8-9 latest. Then Friday anytime after 6am i can get up if need be
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:08 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    @Rooster DoughGuy is fine as long as you dont make the mistake again The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 25 1447589260. Also never listen to Acidic.

Lol, dually noted sir
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:11 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    ROOSTER330 wrote:I am on ps3, wont be able to meet with anyone until 06:00 friday. If either of you can help it doesnt much matter to me who , (my honor debt stands either way joebroski)

I work nights too. Why can't you manage a day time exchange?

Well i can do days, just i work from 6pm until 6 am, work tomorrow night too. Could technically do it when i get home today after 6am, had a serious thing at work yesterday and have had about 6 hours of sleep in the last 48. So when i do go to sleep this mornin, i will most likely slepp until time to come back to work. Ill be up and available from 6am today until probably 8-9 latest. Then Friday anytime after 6am i can get up if need be

Well add Psn federally if you see me on message me and we'll do it.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:18 am

@federally, will do as soon as i get home. Going to have a ds marathon friday night, going to need the orbs to practice happy. Only invaded maybe a handfull of times so far. Gotta get the reps in
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:21 am

DoughGuy wrote:Dont know what happened there Sun but on my 55 I invaded someone who wouldve been around SL 20 and they had lightning weps so I knew they were a griefer.

Yeah this guy had low level gear, weapons that had no element, and tried to use basic soul arrows with a sorcerer's catalyst on me. I got a few hundred souls off him. I really felt bad. If he was a griefer he was the worst griefer ever. Perhaps it was just a glitch or something.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:22 am

He may have BBed a toon over but not brought elementals and stuff.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:27 am

That is a possibility. Oh well no use worrying about it. If thats the case then why do people attack DMs for invading down? In order for somebody to really be outleveled they would have to have quite a bit of sin which you could really only get through regular pvp.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:31 am

Because it took Rynn a ton of time to figure out that sin allows you to invade down. Do you think the average player knows that? They just see someone much stronger than them invading and assume that all DMs are ******* who cant handle their own SL. Also people are blind to their own ****.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:32 am

Jesus, three freakin pages, I need to open a chat room for this covenant lol.

Alright, hopefully tomorrow night you will all see the updates. Heres a taste of the new path

Path of the Brother

Primary Leader: Ceaseless Discharge
    Primary Invasion Zone: By Ceasless Door and Demon Ruins
    Primary Suffering: Trial of the flames. You are not allowed to kill Ceaseless, and must walk the lava bed in order to kill the Demon Firesage if you wish to continue. You also suffer knowing flames only by the blade. You are not a pyromancer, but a swordsman crafty in heat, and your power stems through inner strength and your weapon, mixed with the flames of Izalith. Those who bring chaos to their blade are the greatest warriors of Ceaseless.

Allowed Spells:
    Power Within
    Flash Sweat

I have lore, ranks, and standard equipment that I'm still tweaking, but this is what to expect if you plan to be a Brother Follower.

Incidently, this is also my addition of a "Bro" stature to the group, because I have no problem with Bros lol.

There is also rank lore, which is taking me the longest, I need to repost the general sl range for pvp in each area, and I also need to Post the first covenant event, which I'm sure you will all enjoy, even exile followers because it breaks your suffering partially in order to spread to others.

If not tomorrow night, then the night after.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:36 am

Out of interest how many paths do you have/do you plan to add before its finished?
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:38 am

My take is that if a person is severely outmatched, say by 100 sl, they are likely a griefer or they are very good at pvp which could balance the fight. I can handle my own sl and higher for that matter. My recent experience in the forest proves that to me. I DM because I enjoy the whole SoV, slayer of the guilty thing not because I am afraid of my own sl. The thing that gets me is that the same people that complain are often probably griefers.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:38 am

Prob gonna stop at nine, so maybe one more after this lol.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:38 am

Should stop at 8. 7 sisters and a brother. More symbolic happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:40 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:My take is that if a person is severely outmatched, say by 100 sl, they are likely a griefer or they are very good at pvp which could balance the fight. I can handle my own sl and higher for that matter. My recent experience in the forest proves that to me. I DM because I enjoy the whole SoV, slayer of the guilty thing not because I am afraid of my own sl. The thing that gets me is that the same people that complain are often probably griefers.
    Yeah I joined the DMs for the brotherhood and because I like not losing crap when I die. Plus the buff is cool silly. Honestly I didnt realise how much we were hated before I started invading. I enjoy invading in the burg because you generally get people your own SL or higher or you get griefers.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:41 am

I want to interfere with your first event. Please post it soon
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:53 am

7 sisters, a brother, and the Mother

The great 9 pyromancers
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:56 am

Forgot the mother. Thats cool then.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:01 am

I need ideas on an anti pyromancer build. I know stats wise my Black Knight would be pretty epic against Pyromancy but is there any lore that would push me towards certain things? I'm seriously going to make a build to fight followers during their event.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:04 am

Range. Use a long ranged weapon to save yourself from combustion and GC. You also need speed to escape the tempests or you need to BS before it goes off. Basically a sorcery spear build.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:06 am

@federally, im positive theres some lore about naked men sporting plank shields and bare fists fighting a war in izalith.....
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:08 am

Haha +1 for my style of tricking your enemy.
    @Fed I remember those stories Rooster is talking about. If Im correct they were quite successful too silly
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:13 am

Black Knight armor and equipment. The fire reduction on those is huge, so if you plan to fight against the flame, that is your best Bet. Good Luck against the Brother's, I've got some standard equipment ideas that might give you probelms if you choose range over up front lol.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:14 am

Lol. Okay you guys are funny.

And Dough I know how to kill pyros I wanna know if I can link lore to anything. Who was opposed to Pyromancy and what did they use? I don't wanna go with the most effective, I want fun and lore related if possible.

Worst case scenario I bring a Black Knight cosplay, it's slow but fire defense is through the roof.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:46 am