Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
SunlightCrusader
TehInfamousAmos
Shkar
billy_bayonet
mugenis4real
exod FEAR
XaahIxrah
JoeBroski09
Spurgun
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Ser Isaac
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Chaos Spectre
22 posters

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 26 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:17 am

Sorry for misundertsanding. Well the black knights were against chaos but thats not pyromancy. Pyromancy is primarily a hidden artform, they reside in the great swamp. No one really fights them, they are just looked down upon. They may have come into combat with the vinheim dragon school over the primitiveness of their spells.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 26 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:20 am

Yeah, pyromancers were primarily hidden in the swamp, and even they didn't know everything. THus, laurentius not knowing of the chaos pyromancy held by The Fair Lady.

Black knights are about the only true enemies of Izalith because of the war. Silver Knights can also be considered it, due to the connection with Gwyn.

When it comes to any other possible enemy of Izalith, its the dragons really, but I also think I could be heavily wrong there. THis is primarily because of the dragon boneyard in the bottom of izalith, it could be possible that the great Witch was harnessing dragons as pets.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:22 am

Well the witch did fight the dragons so the dragon cov COULD be an enemy but I think that is disproved my Acidics research.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 am

Thanks doughguy, great minds do think alike....

I would have to say the dragon school as well...seems to be the most likely group to strongly oppose pyromancy. Sort of limits your options though federally. Im not very experienced in pvp but throwing chaos fireballs at you while trying to dodge soul spears would be funny
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:28 am

I don't really think the Dragon School cared about it.

By lore, Izalithians were masters of Fire Sorcery, not Pyromancy in itself, and used catalysts. Until the demons came about and Izalith fell to Chaos, pyromancy didn't exist. I think that when it came to the Dragon School, if you wanted soul sorcery, you went to the Dragon School. If you wanted Fire Sorcery, you went to Izalith. If you wanted Dark Magic, well, its either the Painted World or Oolacile, but we won't know till the DLC.

Speaking of which, Wyrm, if your reading these, I heavily theorize that Dark Magic is connected to the Painted World, due to all the dark and crazy crap that was going on there. Prepare for more lore and more stuff for you covenant with the DLC
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:39 am

The scene of me charging after a sorcerer trying to hit him with a fireball while he backs up shooting soul spears at me may have swayed my comment about the dragon school. Ok, so if there is no clear enemy to the flame, what enemy makes sense as far as the forum covs go?

Last edited by ROOSTER330 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:40 am

Okay then I guess I need to bring a Black Knight. Prepare to feel the wrath of my Black Knight Halbred.

@Rooster seems you'll be dodging Dragon Slayer Arrows instead!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:41 am

......still funny. That will work happy
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:53 am

Hmm, as far as forum covenants go, I can't really say we have a true enemy. Even Lore Wise, Izalith was like a pyromaniac science lab. If anything, at least by my beliefs, the true enemy of Izalith is Velka for destroying everything, but that has no evidence to truly back it up besides her rebellious ways and possibly sabotaging the Witch's possible new flame.

Like I said, the best I got is Black Knights lol, simply because Demons are part of us and they tried to kill them off.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:54 am

You will be enemies with the knights since your defending the BoC.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:56 am

That works for me. Just be cool to have sortof a distinguished enemy. (Wish it wasnt one with such great fire resistance but it does make sense that they would have fire resistance happy
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:56 am

The only BK covenant is the protectors.....
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:56 am

Works for me lol.

I guess I could speak with them and try to create a healthy rivalry, being I seem to not really want war on my hands in these forums, and almost came close to creating a UN kinda thread after that last war lol.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:00 am

I want blood.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:02 am

WyrmHero wrote:I want blood.

Thats what im talking about! :evil:

Be it mine or my enemies! Blood will pour!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:03 am

The stop allying with everyone Wyrm.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:05 am

Oh you guys winking you make us look like the reasonable ones.... appearances can be deceptive silly Now then as for fights I remember mentioning how we are now split into two alliances of 3 from the seems of things. (and yes as someone said very similar to WW1 style)

Also I say we wipe out dough winking
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:10 am

I wouldn't mind a fight, but Id at least like a little bit more organization with it next time.

It kinda upset me that I wasn't able to help you fight last war Wyrm being I had stuff going on and Dark Souls outright made my character a rage mode to build (I hate capras dogs, with an undying passion). More time before the actual battle would have gained mine, and Joe's support for the fight. However, it turned out better than expected being it ended the war without me technically betraying the Darkstalkers.

But yeah, a bit more organization would probably help, more predetermined planning. I'll easily be one to end a war in peaceful terms, especially if it means we get benefits somehow (ah, sweet sweet suffering of others in order to end their dying), but losing a battle, in a way, hurts my covenant, as now the suffering that we are trying to induce to bring back Izalith is turned around against those who have suffered such a loss.

In a way, the tides of a battle goes deeper for this covenant than a simple win/lose situation, and thats how I wanted it when it came to lore.

But anyways, I'm getting off, tired as hell and have farscape to catch up on. Night all.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:10 am

Good luck with that. Im still the biggest around apart from POLG.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:12 am

The first 2 wars were more organised. Also I still need to update the events page with the DS vs LH one.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:13 am

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:Hmm, as far as forum covenants go, I can't really say we have a true enemy. Even Lore Wise, Izalith was like a pyromaniac science lab. If anything, at least by my beliefs, the true enemy of Izalith is Velka for destroying everything, but that has no evidence to truly back it up besides her rebellious ways and possibly sabotaging the Witch's possible new flame.

Like I said, the best I got is Black Knights lol, simply because Demons are part of us and they tried to kill them off.

The Deliverance are your enemies; we hunt sinners in Blighttown.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:14 am

Pfft 19 darkstalkers are worth 25 knights anyday dough silly not to mention the fact it would end up being a 3 on 3 with current alliances (which would be EPIC)
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:29 am

My only allies are Gravesworn, the Followers and POLG.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:32 am

Really, I got another impression from the negotiation's evidently. we are allied through the followers anyway, Hrm. that kinda puts a hole in the big battle plan silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:34 am

25 knights + 4 or so brotherhood + 6 or so deliverance vs 19 stalkers + 12 lh + 3 follwers.
    35 vs 34. Pretty even lol. However the LH only have 6 or so actives and my knights have a few not really actives.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:20 am