Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
whitechikz11
Medi_Pack
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
SunlightCrusader
AMKproductions10
Shkar
manuel_646
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
Maneater_Mildred
Ser Isaac
WyrmHero
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
Tolvo
DoughGuy
20 posters

The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by Medi_Pack Wed May 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Yeah, I mean if you could pick who you could summon, For every boss id pick him no doubt, Cept Queelag. Mildred still my G.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 17 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by Medi_Pack Wed May 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Sooo Aloneeeee -getting ganked by 3people in tomb isnt fun-
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Why are you getting ganked in the ToG?
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Wed May 16, 2012 11:27 pm

I honest dont know. I was human in there on my alt, just running through to kill pinwheel/grab great sycthe right off the bat. and all of a sudden people are invading. lmao

Edit: From my playthrough recently on my alt this is the results

-----------------------------------------------------
    If you do side boss capre/gaping/gwyndolin/pricilla etc.
    Anor londo Ort/Smough-55-60 (usually at least 10 in the 2nd bonfire room)
    Gwyndolin: No real level, only if you do gwyn before ort/smough nd people want to run it (Happened for me twice)
    Pric: 70. Getting 3-7 summon signs on a weekday,
    4kings: Got 3 at 78.
    Seath: at 85, i had 4-5 summon signs.
    Bed of chaos:Not really touched.with signs.. *Did this at 90's on main/other alt so*
    Nito: Low 70's, talkin 71-74. usually 4?

Last edited by Medi_Pack on Wed May 16, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed May 16, 2012 11:32 pm

DoughGuy wrote:
    SunlightCrusader wrote:I feel like Tarkus is one of the most useful npc summons because of how tough he is and how much damage he is actually capable of against the iron golem. I honestly wish he appeared more or that at the very least due to time distortions you were able to talk to him at least once. But hey thats just my opinion.

Have you seen the youtube clip of him soloing the iron golem?

What? Looking that up now.

Edit: I found two distinctly different ones. In the first Tarkus forces it off the edge in about 10 seconds and in the other Tarkus completely beats it in a straight up fight. Tarkus is amazing.

Last edited by SunlightCrusader on Wed May 16, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Wed May 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Dough, Read my edit, What i came with running through my alt. and the level range i was. (Many failures on my part due to leveling cause of invaders/Didnt take into account if your farm in forest).
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 16, 2012 11:40 pm

yeah that about confirmed my suspicions. Looks like we're in the right level range. The problem with BoCis it isnt really a boss that a phantom can help you with.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Wed May 16, 2012 11:41 pm

DoughGuy wrote:yeah that about confirmed my suspicions. Looks like we're in the right level range. The problem with BoCis it isnt really a boss that a phantom can help you with.

It really does help though like the day i got two people to help with it, We legitly split down the middle they at the both sides at once and i went right in and killed him.. Took around 5mins at most. Most people just need help getting to him/killing kirk etc.

Edit: Forgot to put Gwyn, : His level range really varies, if you use the bug to go fight him whenever its on you. but usually people do 110. ish.
    AMKproductions10
    AMKproductions10

Post by AMKproductions10 Wed May 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Totally agree about the sword, there should be a unique weapon for the Berenike armor and shield. I think the pattern on the great shield up side down, would be a cool shape for a great sword and it would be unique. For the R2 special you grab the enemy with the handle of the great sword and choke the enemy for lots of damage.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Wed May 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Itd be sick, But alot of people would abuse it. Like the moonlight greatswords r2... and, add me on psn Cheezpuff56 i need to join the convo too

Edit: Dough can we help people at gwyn to or na?
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu May 17, 2012 12:00 am

AMKproductions10 wrote:Totally agree about the sword, there should be a unique weapon for the Berenike armor and shield. I think the pattern on the great shield up side down, would be a cool shape for a great sword and it would be unique. For the R2 special you grab the enemy with the handle of the great sword and choke the enemy for lots of damage.

I can see it. Tarkus deserves it. Perhaps in the Prepare to Die Edition. Maybe. If they love us.
    AMKproductions10
    AMKproductions10

Post by AMKproductions10 Thu May 17, 2012 12:04 am

@Medi: I think if it was implemented it would be very slow since it is a great sword and is not a projectile. I think it would be like the Dark hand R2 but it wouldn't take away humanity and it would be slower, while going more dmg. I'll add you tomorrow, my psn is AMKproduction10.

@Sunlight: We can only dream...

Last edited by AMKproductions10 on Thu May 17, 2012 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu May 17, 2012 12:07 am

Agreed. All of you guys on psn almost make me want a ps3. Almost but not quite. I'm too loyal to xbox.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Thu May 17, 2012 12:10 am

I added you AMK.

Edit: says your not found.. o.o
    AMKproductions10
    AMKproductions10

Post by AMKproductions10 Thu May 17, 2012 12:18 am

Really? Try amkproductions10 no capitals. That should work, my bad.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Thu May 17, 2012 12:23 am

Still not working really odd.. add me if you can Cheezpuff56
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu May 17, 2012 12:43 am

Okay so I was thinking in my build: mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=388731640 should I shave off 2 points from other stats to up my attunement therefore freeing up a ring slot? If so what stat(s) do you reccomend?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu May 17, 2012 12:47 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:Okay so I was thinking in my build: mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=388731640 should I shave off 2 points from other stats to up my attunement therefore freeing up a ring slot? If so what stat(s) do you reccomend?

Your build literally has no reason to have those 2 points in Dexterity. Also, why are you using GMB?
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Thu May 17, 2012 12:48 am

itd be the best idea, mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=410875859 this is mine if u need to see, i have 14 attunment to, Usually placed with Wrath of gods, heal nd Homeward for pve otherwise great heal excerpt.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu May 17, 2012 12:52 am

Medi_Pack wrote:itd be the best idea, mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=410875859 this is mine if u need to see, i have 14 attunment to, Usually placed with Wrath of gods, heal nd Homeward for pve otherwise great heal excerpt.

Don't take this the wrong way, as it might just be you not filling everything out on that, but I have absolutely no clue what your build is going for. Your strength is several points past diminishing returns and you have a random point in Dexterity.

Also, you may want to think of using some of that spare space to throw in a back-up weapon.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu May 17, 2012 12:58 am

The GMB is because when I don't have it I face people who use magic in such a way that it kills me very fast. It has won me multiple pvp versus those reliant upon magic(I was invaded, I never invade myself). As for the points in dexterity I see your point but I prefer at least being able to use some of the swords that need it. Also, at the time I used this planner I had kind of already put those points in therefore making it impossible to change. Not my wisest decision perhaps but I just felt really restricted in weapon choice without at least that 10 in dexterity, particularly in the early game. I really don't feel like starting another new character but if you think those two points are a big enough deal I will.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu May 17, 2012 1:00 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:The GMB is because when I don't have it I face people who use magic in such a way that it kills me very fast. It has won me multiple pvp versus those reliant upon magic(I was invaded, I never invade myself). As for the points in dexterity I see your point but I prefer at least being able to use some of the swords that need it. Also, at the time I used this planner I had kind of already put those points in therefore making it impossible to change. Not my wisest decision perhaps but I just felt really restricted in weapon choice without at least that 10 in dexterity, particularly in the early game. I really don't feel like starting another new character but if you think those two points are a big enough deal I will.

Nah, don't worry about it. I accidentally put two points into Int on my gravelord, and I didn't notice it til he was done. Look Skyward I was just pointing it out in case you hadn't actually gotten that far in your character yet.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu May 17, 2012 1:04 am

For the help it gave me early on perhaps it is worth it. Would taking 2 points out of vitality be worth it? Or should I just drop GMB? I really am open to suggestions on this as I know I'm not great at planning builds.

Edit: Actually I'm not extraordinarily far on my character. Let me see how many hours I have logged and act accordingly. This weekend I may actually have time to devote my life to Dark Souls because AP tests at my school are done so if I don't have too many hours logged I may just make a new character and move fast, very fast. I doubt I will be able to participate in the upcoming war regardless because I think my SAT is that weekend so I have a bit of time. Sorry to DoughGuy for taking so long.

Yet another edit: Hmm ironically I got to Sens on the new one in about half the time it took me to get through the Depths with the old one. Okay dexterity officially drags me down so never putting points in it again. Ever. Now just have to get through Sens, Anor Londo, and then punch a hole to Nito and I'll have my gear. I may be a while in getting to my goal of sl 120 but I should have my gear by sometime this weekend or heck maybe tomorrow.

Last edited by SunlightCrusader on Thu May 17, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 17, 2012 2:00 am

AMK I had the same problem. I tried both and couldnt add you.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu May 17, 2012 7:54 am

I'm SL 46 and just waiting to kill those helspawn!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:05 am