Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
whitechikz11
Medi_Pack
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
SunlightCrusader
AMKproductions10
Shkar
manuel_646
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
Maneater_Mildred
Ser Isaac
WyrmHero
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
Tolvo
DoughGuy
20 posters

The Noble Knights Maxed thread

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 13, 2012 8:52 am

Honestly I hadnt thought of anything like that. The idea behind pretiging was to give you something extra for proving your worth. But if you want to become a prestigious Knight instead I'll happily let you.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun May 13, 2012 10:29 am

helped 15 people in the last hour big grin it is really fun - I ran through New Londo as soon as I started to de-flood and grab the very large ember - then I used the Undead burg Capra shortcut Jason showed me to get to the depths - got the large ember - I started with the pendant - killed the taurus - oh I didnt mention I farmed some large titanite in the depths - charcoal resin ftw!!! when I got to the Parish - the first balder knight dropped the BSS - so I go to Andre and upgrade it to 11 big grin then I grabbed EK armor and my 1st rapier Balder dropped his Buckler big grin now I have a Buckler +5 BSS +11 and a Longbow +10, I can't wait to get my ricards rapier - I might farm some chunks and get my Longbow and BSS to +14, what do you think - I have helped with Taurus, Capra and Gargoyles - I have killed a few BB glitching invaders twisted anyway that is my story so far - I am SL20 and omw to kill Quelaag
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 13, 2012 10:31 am

Thats damn good work Nat. Lucky with the drops too. Whats the damage like on your BSS?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun May 13, 2012 10:43 am

It hits about 200 for an r1 286 for an r2
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 13, 2012 10:45 am

Thats amazing at SL 20 though not that surprising for +11 lol. Keep up the good work.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun May 13, 2012 10:48 am

haha thanks winking I will likely do the whole game up to kiln on this char as fast as possible - but idk ? what are your ideas on this? btw I have like 11 Sunlight Medals how many is it per rank?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun May 13, 2012 10:53 am

Oh and my bow hits for like - about 200 damage - non critical big grin it is awesome - and thats with just wooden arrows!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 13, 2012 10:54 am

Its 10 for second rank, 30 for third and 50 plus some prestige for fourth. Fifth rank is granted. Of course I need to see pics or we can meet up in game so I can confirm I the number. Since your aiming for 120 going through the game as quick as possible will get you souls the quickest which is good.
    Lol you should try large arrows, you'll be one shotting everything.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 13, 2012 11:26 am

DoughGuy wrote:Its 10 for second rank, 30 for third and 50 plus some prestige for fourth. Fifth rank is granted. Of course I need to see pics or we can meet up in game so I can confirm I the number. Since your aiming for 120 going through the game as quick as possible will get you souls the quickest which is good.
    Lol you should try large arrows, you'll be one shotting everything.

I have been having a lot of trouble getting myself summoned, what's a good boss to farm around level 80?

Also, do we have to drop the medals we use to rank up, or can we use them for our next rank?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 13, 2012 11:29 am

The idea is that after you show me your medals you use them to rank up in the sunbros. In total it takes 90 medals to get from Knight to Division Sergeant.
    At SL try the lord soul areas, the archivesm ToG and Izalith (though Izalith is not as summon firendly). Also try the painted world. The hunter get a ton of invasions at SL 80 so we should get lots of summons.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun May 13, 2012 11:49 am

Got 66 SLM's - SL 80-ish atm - got MLGS, and Priscillas dagger uploading photo proof of the SLM's and the Video proof of Priscy and MLGS

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 10 Tphoto23
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun May 13, 2012 11:50 am

I freakin died on seath too - I forgot my RoS
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 13, 2012 11:51 am

lol you;ve been busy the last hour.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun May 13, 2012 11:55 am

Aye - summoned Brolaire to all the things - that nabbed me 3 - got frequent summons at Capra - about 15 at the doorway within about 20 mins xD those were quick kills as I had my BSS +14 - Quelaag was a 5min job - I just sprinted through Sens - to Iron Golem - Killed him that was about 7 mins - ish. Then - well it was plain-ish sailing from there
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 13, 2012 11:56 am

I updated your rank. Will update your prestige when you get the pictures but for now I gotta sleep. See you ... later today my knights. Its 1 am here lol.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun May 13, 2012 11:57 am

Christ - Thats speed run standard - having killed Seath and Priscy within 3 hours game time :O I thought I had been playing longer.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun May 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Prestige weapons
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun May 13, 2012 12:48 pm

I am nobly defending the forest - but I am basically not a forest hunter - I am actually doing a gauntlet - as a test of my ability - I survived 12 invaders in a row
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Prestige shall be awarded
    AMKproductions10
    AMKproductions10

Post by AMKproductions10 Sun May 13, 2012 10:12 pm

I'm new and I want to join this covenant, it fits with my new build I'm creating. I've been looking for a covenant to join and this looks promising. So I would like to join as a Berenike Knight to help fight in the Painted World of Ariamis. Question: Do I have to be a sunbro to help?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 13, 2012 10:14 pm

You dont have to be a sunbro however you cant rank up without using sunlight medals. of course there are a few in game and you can get them from having sunbros help you but thats only get you up to elite knight. So what console are you and whats your id?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 13, 2012 10:15 pm

DoughGuy wrote:The idea is that after you show me your medals you use them to rank up in the sunbros. In total it takes 90 medals to get from Knight to Division Sergeant.
    At SL try the lord soul areas, the archivesm ToG and Izalith (though Izalith is not as summon firendly). Also try the painted world. The hunter get a ton of invasions at SL 80 so we should get lots of summons.

I sat in the painted world for a good 15 minutes with my sign out and got no summons. Same thing for the most part with Seath. I seriously think my network issues stop most people from being able to summon me...
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Are you getting failed messages or just not being summoned at all?
    AMKproductions10
    AMKproductions10

Post by AMKproductions10 Sun May 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Doughboy, I'm on PSN and my ID is amkproduction10. So sunlight medals are our leveling up system?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Yep. Since we're co-op and the only covenant that has an item that tracks co-op victories is the Sunbros we dont really have a choice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:48 am