Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
whitechikz11
Medi_Pack
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
SunlightCrusader
AMKproductions10
Shkar
manuel_646
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
Maneater_Mildred
Ser Isaac
WyrmHero
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
Tolvo
DoughGuy
20 posters

The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by Shkar Sun May 13, 2012 10:48 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Are you getting failed messages or just not being summoned at all?

When I try to summon someone or invade using a sign/red eye, it typically seems to just quit searching, or gives a "failed" message. I'm guessing it happens when people try to summon me as well, since I typically don't get invaded much, and when I do it's by the same people.

That being said, I am currently trying to open some ports on my router to give myself an open NAT (it's often an issue for the Halo series connections at least. May not be my issue though).
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Yeah that sounds like connection issues rather than no-one being around to summon you. That sucks. i think the best you an do is finish up your router tinkering and see what happens after that. Also if you have a forest hunter toon use them for a bit. If your not getting summoned often then you'll know its a connection issue.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 13, 2012 10:58 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Yeah that sounds like connection issues rather than no-one being around to summon you. That sucks. i think the best you an do is finish up your router tinkering and see what happens after that. Also if you have a forest hunter toon use them for a bit. If your not getting summoned often then you'll know its a connection issue.

I have only recently started playing on characters that aren't forest hunters. ALthough, this seems like a good time to ask: how long are wait times typically for that? It typically takes me anywhere from like 2-5 minutes to get summoned when wearing that ring. I've also noticed that I have no issues running into the same person multiple times (I've ran into Rynn (here on the forums) like three times in the last two weeks).
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 13, 2012 11:00 pm

Yea thats about right for a forest hunter. Ive got no more help for your internet problem mate, sorry. Not my forte.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Hey AMK you mind adding me on PSN? i cant seem to add you (forum name is PSN).
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon May 14, 2012 12:03 am

Hey I'm relatively new to the forums but your covenant caught my eye. I would like to join with my new character who is currently only sl 21 as a knight of Thorolund (aiming for the Havel class though). I will try to level up this character as quickly as possible probably capping around sl 120. I'm on Xbox and my gamertag is Longshot95.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 14, 2012 12:07 am

Good to have you on board Sun. I'll add you now.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon May 14, 2012 12:16 am

Thanks. I also have a sl 140ish character if it is ever needed but this new cleric knight of mine looks to be working out so it will likely be my primary after I level it up. I noticed earlier that you said you had a trade agreement with the Zena Peddler Princes. Do you think they could get my character the cleric armor early? Otherwise it will be a bit before I can wear the armor of Thorolund on my knight.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 14, 2012 12:35 am

Sure. Just pm one of the members or post in their thread asking for it. they'll do their best to get it for you.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon May 14, 2012 12:40 am

Okay then thanks I'll do that.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 14, 2012 1:50 am

Ok, bit of a conundrum now...

I can either tweak my Dragonslayer to get him to cap at 120 (He's at this right now.) Or, I can continue to level him all the way up to 170 (Planned build). My question is, does anybody know how the population is at 170 and how will this choice effect covenant events?

Also, I have 10 Sunlight medals!

Spoiler:

Do I drop these off at the Sunlight Shrine, or what?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 14, 2012 1:58 am

Now you've shown me them yes you give them to the shrine and i rank you up. I have no idea about the 170 community however its doubtful you'll be able to participate in covenant events effectively as no-one else has that level build. I'd say tweak him to 120. You can always advance him later if you feel like it.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 14, 2012 2:09 am

How's this look for him at 120?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 14, 2012 2:12 am

looks really good. You're getting geat AR on the weps too. i like it.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 14, 2012 2:19 am

DoughGuy wrote:looks really good. You're getting geat AR on the weps too. i like it.

Yeah, from dropping down to that from 40 STR/DEX and 50 FTH, I only lose 72 AR on the spear and 108 on the bow. I'm honestly more bummed by the fact that my miracle strength will be dropping.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 14, 2012 2:37 am

I can't wait for the next war Dough. I have thought out and written most of the lore behind His return.....

" The crow sees;

A dead man to walk....;

Shudder wracks, and of macabre skin he rids;

his very bones;

born anew to the call;

Revenant."

Partial Transcription from the ragged note found on the dagger plunged into Ser Willum Ammerlyn's heart.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 14, 2012 2:59 am

Just thought of this, but should my services ever be needed for a level 80 event (other then this coming war, where I will probably be Lifehunting, then I will be able to (with special permission, since I am normally a dragonslayer) use my lifehunter as a Sunlit Knight!

Of course, I can change it up if need be. I could use the paladin set (minus helm) and a different shield and stray from the "obvious alliance" part. To that end, what happens if you use a Sanctus without the needed faith?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 14, 2012 3:02 am

I will allow that. Though hopefuly all future events will have a large enough playerbase that we can have 60-80 and 120 sections
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 14, 2012 3:07 am

DoughGuy wrote:I will allow that. Though hopefuly all future events will have a large enough playerbase that we can have 60-80 and 120 sections

Of course, I just thought I would offer since the idea came to me. Now, since I may actually need to use a shield for the knights (the horror!) I should probably ask what the Thorolund shield is.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 14, 2012 3:09 am

Sanctus is the preferred shield.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 14, 2012 3:14 am

DoughGuy wrote:Sanctus is the preferred shield.

In that case I can use the build I linked before, or I could use this one.

I feel the urge to rush to my xbox and start preparing, but sadly I can not...
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 14, 2012 3:16 am

Honestly Id prefer the second because its not a sunlight warrior but a Knight of Thorolund as you are.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 14, 2012 3:17 am

DoughGuy wrote:Honestly Id prefer the second because its not a sunlight warrior but a Knight of Thorolund as you are.

I'm fine with that.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 14, 2012 3:20 am

Cool. All good then.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon May 14, 2012 3:27 am

how many medallions will it take to rank up??? As I plan on getting the Sunlight Maggot today for my 3rd prestige point - and then I will farm Medals to get to 90.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:09 pm