Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
whitechikz11
Medi_Pack
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
SunlightCrusader
AMKproductions10
Shkar
manuel_646
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
Maneater_Mildred
Ser Isaac
WyrmHero
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
Tolvo
DoughGuy
20 posters

The Noble Knights Maxed thread

SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 2:53 am

Medi_Pack wrote:It hurts my soul inside though sun, haha. Straing to kill Gwyn for 6hrs at 110. getting summoned eevery other min is really difficult no breaks..I learned how to use my blatter yestrday is all i have to say.

I admire your dedication. I wish I could get back to back summons, though for now I could use some invasions for the combat trial because none of my DS friends are on.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 25 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 20, 2012 2:54 am

If Sif is alive you could practice in the forest. That test you with real pvp. Also everyone try ot get around 30 hard humanity on your toon so you have plenty for the event.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 3:00 am

Sif is very dead. I could try to find a host that will allow me to duel invaders in their place and won't gank. But given what I have seen in the past that may prove difficult. I believe I shall go sit in New Londo, one of the last places still unbeaten and wait. If I get no takers I will simply wait for the friend I mentioned earlier to get on. Also I will make sure to have plenty of humanity, though I may donate it to knights who can still be invaded in the Painted World since I cannot.

Edit: Well I could kill Gwyndolin to get Dark Londo...
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 20, 2012 3:05 am

That would also get you SLB if you hav 30 fth. Its a decent idea.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 3:08 am

DoughGuy wrote:That would also get you SLB if you hav 30 fth. Its a decent idea.

What are your thoughts on me boosting my Aeter to 120? He wouldn't really be able to participate in this war (I'll likely be Lifehunting anyway), but it gives me access for a 120 event, now that Plagius has his gear ready to fight as a Knight for events where he's needed.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 20, 2012 3:10 am

That actually makes sense. It would give you more variety too. I say do it.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 3:11 am

Yes and slb would be useful on Dragons Tooth should I become a Knight of Havel...

Well I'm off to kill a god then. Wait that didn't sound particularly noble or knightly...
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 3:13 am

DoughGuy wrote:That actually makes sense. It would give you more variety too. I say do it.

Alright. I think I will boost him up to 98 for now (so he can get summoned by 80's and 120's!), and then when I have enough souls I will skyrocket him to 120.

I wish I hadn't lost 600K souls going after the blue slab now. I felt like such an idiot! I've gotten it like 8 times and I died like 10 times this playthrough!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 3:16 am

Shkar wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:That actually makes sense. It would give you more variety too. I say do it.

Alright. I think I will boost him up to 98 for now (so he can get summoned by 80's and 120's!), and then when I have enough souls I will skyrocket him to 120.

I wish I hadn't lost 600K souls going after the blue slab now. I felt like such an idiot! I've gotten it like 8 times and I died like 10 times this playthrough!

600k? Ouch. My friend lost about 20 million souls and 99 humanity he had gotten from pvp because he was curious what the Darksign did. Now he knows and wishes he didn't.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 3:19 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

600k? Ouch. My friend lost about 20 million souls and 99 humanity he had gotten from pvp because he was curious what the Darksign did. Now he knows and wishes he didn't.

I haven't been playing long enough to earn 20mil souls without spending it lol. I am very careful on my Gravelord, who has 99 humanity though. And now you XBL knights are going to drain it all, aren't you!?! Plagius will be prepared!

In all seriousness though, doesn't the dark sign just act as a death? I didn't think it straight up deleted your souls and humanity.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 3:21 am

Try it I dare you. I trust my friend and he said that is exactly what it does, Apparently if you activate it there is no recovery chance.

Edit: Actually maybe I will try it on a low level character. Give me a moment.

Confirmed. All souls and humanity gone and no recovery spot to be found. In short don't use it. Ever.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 3:26 am

Dough I am at sl 46 WITH seathes tail and the sunlight maggot.!!!!!!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 3:27 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Dough I am at sl 46 WITH seathes tail and the sunlight maggot.!!!!!!

Archnemesis or no I cannot help but respect you for having done that at more or less half my level.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 3:29 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:Dough I am at sl 46 WITH seathes tail and the sunlight maggot.!!!!!!

Archnemesis or no I cannot help but respect you for having done that at more or less half my level.

The Sunlight magogt could be fairly easy, if you have 30 humanity. The MLGS is quite a bit trickier, and worthy of respect.

How on earth did you get past O&S at that level? Surely there weren't any/many signs down (or maybe there were. I think I might have done them at a low level like that once...)
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 3:32 am

Fair enough, I was more referring to the MLGS anyways because I know how painful that can be. I was sl 60 or so I think when I did O&S and there were signs but at his level and lower I can't imagine there were too many.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 3:35 am

Okay so I never went anything but the Sunlight Warriors so I had to beat all the bosses on my own, as there were no signs down, I got Seathe at a low level and he was a total wuss bag!

O&S have never troubled me over much so they too were easy.

SL 46 is a hards SL to run through on
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 3:37 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Okay so I never went anything but the Sunlight Warriors so I had to beat all the bosses on my own, as there were no signs down, I got Seathe at a low level and he was a total wuss bag!

O&S have never troubled me over much so they too were easy.

SL 46 is a hards SL to run through on

What's your build? I know I managed to do my first kill on O&S in my world solo as a level ~80 with Havel's gear (minus wep, used the lightning spear), so I can't go "no way you soloed them!", but I am curious how it went at such a low level.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 3:40 am

As am I. I beat them solo my first playthrough (well it was me and our favorite sunbro) but I was probably closer to sl70-80.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 3:42 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:As am I. I beat them solo my first playthrough (well it was me and our favorite sunbro) but I was probably closer to sl70-80.

I was completely solo...Solaire died about 5 seconds into the fight for me..

I am finally respecting how terrible my luck was at the start of that fight...and how long a 20 minute boss fight really is...
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 3:45 am

okay let me hit up mugen monkey so I can show you.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 3:50 am

Shkar wrote:
    SunlightCrusader wrote:As am I. I beat them solo my first playthrough (well it was me and our favorite sunbro) but I was probably closer to sl70-80.

I am finally respecting how terrible my luck was at the start of that fight...and how long a 20 minute boss fight really is...

He died immediately after hitting super Ornstein for me. That was fun.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 3:52 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

Heh, if you want a test try taking both on at once solo. Nothing like kiting them around for 20 minutes, taking pot shots at Ornstein when he charges you...
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 3:55 am

Sorry Im SL 47

www.mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=167899001
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 4:01 am

Shkar wrote:
    SunlightCrusader wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

Heh, if you want a test try taking both on at once solo. Nothing like kiting them around for 20 minutes, taking pot shots at Ornstein when he charges you...

I have managed that more or less... with a greatshield and spear. Poke poke.big grin
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 4:02 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:
    Shkar wrote:
    SunlightCrusader wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

I have managed that more or less... with a greatshield and spear. Poke poke.big grin

Yeah, that's what I did. Surprisingly, it was actually easier when I did it on NG++...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 9:05 pm