Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
whitechikz11
Medi_Pack
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
SunlightCrusader
AMKproductions10
Shkar
manuel_646
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
Maneater_Mildred
Ser Isaac
WyrmHero
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
Tolvo
DoughGuy
20 posters

The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by Medi_Pack Sun May 20, 2012 2:02 am

When war comes dont worry ill catch you shkar >big grin Ill get the stuff to do get higher up in this NG.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 20, 2012 2:03 am

Sun do you have anyway to record your gameplay?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 2:03 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:Okay so how do I go about getting a combat test so I can become a Knight of Havel? I have the prestige and I have already shown you the white slab so this is what remains.

@Shkar: What is your sl? I'm on xbox so we could arrange some coop for the mutual benefit of sunlight medals.

I am SL 80 on my Dragonslayer. I'm currently debating about bossting him to 120 to try to get more summons though, since that's where I plan on having him eventually anyway.

Anybody have any thoughts?
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Sun May 20, 2012 2:08 am

Start bosstling through, But do it at a pace where u can farm collect, but still level up etc
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 2:10 am

Medi_Pack wrote:Start bosstling through, But do it at a pace where u can farm collect, but still level up etc

I'm actually trying to leave most of the bosses alive so I can do covenant events. I'm not particularly AGAINST another NG, but it would be a bit of a pain. So, I think I will try to stick with just Gargoyles, Quelaag, Golem, O&S, Seath, and (soon) Priscilla being dead.

Granted, with my luck our next war will be against the Archives and I'll need to be able to end Seath's life again.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 2:11 am

@Dough: I may have a way. Let me see if I can get the camera that I used for prestige to record my gameplay. If I can do you have any specific things you want me to fight?

@Shkar: I'm sl 90 on my way to sl 120 so in the interest of coop I'm in favor of you going to 120. Regardless for now I'm in coop range of you so I can attempt to coop with you if you want.

At the rate Shkar is going he will be a regimental commander soon; maybe he could give me my combat trial when that happens.big grin
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Sun May 20, 2012 2:13 am

I plan on going for the divison leader for my thorolund clerics. >:O
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 20, 2012 2:15 am

lol the sorcerors seem ot have disappeared so there is not much for us to fight there. Rather with Avrik returning to the battle I believe we'll be heading back to the Tomb for our next event. After that though there will be a long gap between our 3rd and 4th event. Also if you havent already pm tehinfamousmos (Nat) with your SL so she can organise our training session.
    @Sun Preferably record some PvP battles. You've already proven your PvE prowess with the prestige, now I need to see your PvP stuff.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 2:16 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:@Dough: I may have a way. Let me see if I can get the camera that I used for prestige to record my gameplay. If I can do you have any specific things you want me to fight?

@Shkar: I'm sl 90 on my way to sl 120 so in the interest of coop I'm in favor of you going to 120. Regardless for now I'm in coop range of you so I can attempt to coop with you if you want.

At the rate Shkar is going he will be a regimental commander soon; maybe he could give me my combat trial when that happens.big grin

Issue is, each of us would only be able to do each boss a grand total of twice (once through for each of us as a phantom).
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 am

Medi_Pack wrote:I plan on going for the divison leader for my thorolund clerics. >:O

Currently you are the best contender. As much as I would love to have that position myself you have done more to deserve it thus far than I. However I believe you choose either cleric or Thorolund leaving one available still so all hope for me isn't lost.

@Shkar: Some is better than none in my opinion.

@Dough: Okay I have a friend who does nothing but pvp. He will be elated that I want to duel him, in fact he requested a duel earlier today but I was already in a coop. I won't lie though he will probably destroy me. I have seen him fight; I met him in the forest where he waits for pvp when he brought me in as gank security. He made a point to tell me no ganking and no healing mid combat. Needless to say we became fast friends. But back to my point he is good, very good.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Sun May 20, 2012 2:30 am

It's all on you, Im just a support and Today ive been on a roll with pvp, Due to my hosting being a tree/hidding and using ring of fog+dragon slayer bow while i was tanking the 3 invaders was a great deal of fun. Lucky for me i have WoG. silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 20, 2012 2:31 am

Ok, if you can get a couple of duels against him I can see if you're ready.
    Actually the cleric knights are sepearte from the country knights. Thus if a cleric knight become Regimental Commander of the Clerics. You cant choose to take your country command instead.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Sun May 20, 2012 2:32 am

And dough question, What rank do you get the 2nd lighting spear? /: for sum reason i havent gotten mine yet nd im +2..
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 2:33 am

Medi_Pack wrote:It's all on you, Im just a support and Today ive been on a roll with pvp, Due to my hosting being a tree/hidding and using ring of fog+dragon slayer bow while i was tanking the 3 invaders was a great deal of fun. Lucky for me i have WoG. silly

I love WoG. I don't use it in duels most of the time but when outnumbered it's a lifesaver. Thats another reason I love Grant; its 2H heavy is essentially a divine WoG.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 2:34 am

Medi_Pack wrote:And dough question, What rank do you get the 2nd lighting spear? /: for sum reason i havent gotten mine yet nd im +2..

You get Lightning Spear when you first join, and Great Lightning Spear when you get to +1. You can offer Gwyn's Soul at +1 too.

As for you not getting it, you can only get it once (can't get it again on NG+), and using the BB glitch on that character will prevent you from getting it if the "host" character had gotten it.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Sun May 20, 2012 2:35 am

Well, Im using the great club at the moment (+15) So it really depends on whats going on if i swamp to using my tailsment club combo to protect myself from getting rhaped by 2vs1'rs.

Edit: Thanks Sun, I'm on NG when i gave the medals for +2 So. /:
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 20, 2012 2:38 am

Thats seems like a horrible glitch. I cnat imagine why you didnt get it since you got the normal lightning spear (hence I know you didnt BB). Your 100% sure you didnt get it though? Did you check for list of spells just to make sure you didnt miss it?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 2:39 am

Medi_Pack wrote:
    Edit: Thanks Sun, I'm on NG when i gave the medals for +2 So. /:

Assuming you didn't use the BB glitch for that character, you should have gotten it. If not, you could try using the Pardoner to leave the covenant (no penalty), rejoining, and offering a medal. It MAY give you the spell, but you may be out of luck.

EDIT: Oh, duh. +1 to Dough for pointing out the obvious and making me feel dumb happy
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Sun May 20, 2012 2:41 am

I didnt use it for this character, I got everything from scratch because i didnt know about it till i was halfway through this character haha. and If i leave honorable will i get my rank back when i rejoin.. Thats the issue... thats like 40 sunlight medals down the drain..
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 2:43 am

Medi_Pack wrote:I didnt use it for this character, I got everything from scratch because i didnt know about it till i was halfway through this character haha. and If i leave honorable will i get my rank back when i rejoin.. Thats the issue... thats like 40 sunlight medals down the drain..

If you leave using the pardoner, there is no penalty. When you rejoin, it won't show your +X until you offer another medal, but you will get it right back. I did this to get the Darkmoon Talisman, and I was offering the medlas for my first rank here, thinking I had lost my +1, only to have it scream "OUT OF MEDALS!" at me. I put like, 10 medals to waste that day sad
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 20, 2012 2:43 am

If you leave to join another cov rejoin, leave rejoin leave rejoin your SM count will drop to 5. Then donating another 5 will get you back to +1 and you may get the miracle. If you do that though just show me your SM count before you offer them since your rank wil no longer be a reliable source.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 2:43 am

Medi_Pack wrote:I didnt use it for this character, I got everything from scratch because i didnt know about it till i was halfway through this character haha. and If i leave honorable will i get my rank back when i rejoin.. Thats the issue... thats like 40 sunlight medals down the drain..

If you leave and rejoin you will have exactly half the medal turned in as you did before.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Sun May 20, 2012 2:45 am

hm.. Half what i had would be 20 getting the next spear. :C meh there goes countless hours helping at gwyn ):
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 20, 2012 2:47 am

Medi_Pack wrote:hm.. Half what i had would be 20 getting the next spear. :C meh there goes countless hours helping at gwyn ):

Well they had to do something to prevent people from jumping covenants every five seconds and halving your rank does the trick nicely. Painful but it doesn't ruin it completely.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Sun May 20, 2012 2:49 am

It hurts my soul inside though sun, haha. Straing to kill Gwyn for 6hrs at 110. getting summoned eevery other min is really difficult no breaks..I learned how to use my blatter yestrday is all i have to say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:45 am