Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
whitechikz11
Medi_Pack
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
SunlightCrusader
AMKproductions10
Shkar
manuel_646
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
Maneater_Mildred
Ser Isaac
WyrmHero
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
Tolvo
DoughGuy
20 posters

The Noble Knights Maxed thread

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon May 21, 2012 5:02 pm

I might do it after dinner - I have to go cook that tonight , it is my turn to silly Jason is currently on the PS3 and he made dinner for the whole last week
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by Medi_Pack Mon May 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Sounds good, Just tell me here when your ready.

Need to ask dough about my new Dragon Slayer cosplay character..
    TeeHayne
    TeeHayne

Post by TeeHayne Mon May 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Currently on my level 80 Catarina Knight. I'm helping with the boss in Anor Lando so I can join SLW. I'm also willing to assist in PvP
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Mon May 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Viral dont worry about the scales for the moment, im going to level to the 50's in a little bit i believe, and ill just get them when you catch up or pass me etc. :O
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon May 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Can't do it tonight, um - doing some activities that you guys likely don't want to hear about (see Dough! Being more discreet)
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 21, 2012 6:46 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Can't do it tonight, um - doing some activities that you guys likely don't want to hear about (see Dough! Being more discreet)

There is absolutely no information Plagius doesn't want to hear about. Especially the dirty, obscene, or profane stuff; it's good for blackmail twisted
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 6:48 pm

... I suppose thats the best I'll get lol
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon May 21, 2012 6:49 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Can't do it tonight, um - doing some activities that you guys likely don't want to hear about (see Dough! Being more discreet)

Oh my...:oops:
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon May 21, 2012 6:50 pm

^^ DW haven't had sex yet - waiting for Ana to also arrive lol
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon May 21, 2012 6:53 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:^^ DW haven't had sex yet - waiting for Ana to also arrive lol

...:shock:
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 21, 2012 6:55 pm

DoughGuy wrote:... I suppose thats the best I'll get lol

Since I accidentally added extra medals to the shrine, would I be able to show pictures of SLW +2/+3 and the extra medals to rank up? If not, it's no big deal.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 7:02 pm

@Shkar Yes you can.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Mon May 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Dough who else can test me :O? and Im jelly Amos.. JUSTSAYIN.

Plus dough can i make a dragon slayer but cosplaying a character from a anime? (FairyTail)
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 7:08 pm

If you see Mildred online she can. Otherwise if you have a capture card and record yourself doing some pvp I can decide on that.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Mon May 21, 2012 7:09 pm

Do you have her psn by any chance?

Edit: What about my cosplay dragon slayer? Can i do it or no? :O
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon May 21, 2012 7:17 pm

DoughGuy wrote:If you see Mildred online she can. Otherwise if you have a capture card and record yourself doing some pvp I can decide on that.

I video taped mine so it's not perfect. I'm actually in the process of uploading and will post it along with a prestige item. Just skip around in the video to the actual combat and in general ignore me talking in the background. I lost some, won some, and left one because he was clearly modding (no damage registered, etc). I actually fought our good friend in the Gravesworn ZikoLogika a couple of times and that was fun.

Edit: It is going quite slow however so I'd say in maybe an hour or so.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Ok I'll watch it at uni,
    @Medi sorry meant to say post a version of your build so I can see if it works. Also I'll pm you her PSN.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Mon May 21, 2012 11:14 pm

So im just waiting now for anyone to test me.. Or summon me in anor londo. 129k souls to do nothing with ftw!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon May 21, 2012 11:26 pm

Medi_Pack wrote:So im just waiting now for anyone to test me.. Or summon me in anor londo. 129k souls to do nothing with ftw!

I feel your pain; youtube has seen fit to give me issues so I can't upload my combat vid yet. I'm trying it again now but it's taking forever.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Mon May 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Hmm what else is needed for this war that were going on i got my blossoms (99 of em) now what else?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Aaah humanity, the bloodbite ring, maybe some red moss. Thats about it.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Mon May 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Got the ring, Got 19 humanity atm, could get more. buying some mosses now.. Should be good?
    Edit: Unloaded everything i probly wont need, Its amazing how much stuff i had..
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue May 22, 2012 12:31 am

Okay so I finally got youtube to cooperate. First off here is my prestige photo:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/17/52/41/67/00810.jpg

And here is the link to my combat vid. I welcome advice as my pvp skills are unrefined to say the least. I hope that I am at least considered competent. I marked the times of combat in the description and I would suggest muting it to avoid hearing my talking in the background:

https://youtu.be/yqEZnduCN6w

Edit: Okay Dough I basically accept that my pvp needs work.

Last edited by SunlightCrusader on Tue May 22, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Tue May 22, 2012 12:58 am

So i started this topic on trying to get avelyn by trading the jagged ghost blade, think itll work? /: I mean i hard the jagged ghost blade is pretty rare..anywho.. WHOS PUMPED FOR WAR -makes a countdown app for all- big grin
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue May 22, 2012 12:59 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:Okay so I finally got youtube to cooperate. First off here is my prestige photo:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/17/52/41/67/00810.jpg

And here is the link to my combat vid. I welcome advice as my pvp skills are unrefined to say the least. I hope that I am at least considered competent. I marked the times of combat in the description and I would suggest muting it to avoid hearing my talking in the background:

https://youtu.be/yqEZnduCN6w

I'm going to do points on each fight, that way you can see recurring themes. Please note that a lot of the advice is going to be general and most people won't even require the advice (it won't come up), but it's something to think about to help with tactics:

1. You used R1 too much. It's a very slow moving attack with Grant, anyone with a flip ring will be able to roll away if they aren't in an animation. With WoG (and the R1 attack), they could roll through the attack and do a roll BS on you. Since you are fast rolling, I would have your shield out in your left hand when you aren't actually about to use a spell. Instead of R1 attacks, I would use rolling attacks or try to dead angle.

2. Basically keep the shield up, as you need some way too avoid damage and it is very hard with the fat roll. That, and wait until you win to throw out an emote happy

3. You won, which is nice! On the downside, the guy didn't look to be very experienced. By all points, Grant should be too slow to stunlock like you managed. If he would have blocked or dodged, he could have strafed around and BS'd or started poking away your health.

4. You should have side-rolled from the fireball. I can't tell if you took damage or not, but side-rolling would have prevented it if you did. Otherwise same old "play a bit more defensively. There is something to be said for keeping pressure up at all times, but it's not as effective with a massive weapon like Grant.

5. You did well in this one. Although I haven't yet fought Ziko, I am sure he is a great fighter and you managed to kill him. You timed your WoG well and used it in the proper scenarios so there's that. Overall, I liked what I saw except for maybe a bit too much R1 spam again.

Overall, I would be happy to do some duels with you tomorrow evening to help teach you/let you practice some happy

Preferably in the Painted World on Plagius, as nobody invades me through the Gravelord sign sad

Also, as for your avatar: "My name's Gideon..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:25 pm