Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
whitechikz11
Medi_Pack
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
SunlightCrusader
AMKproductions10
Shkar
manuel_646
TehInfamousAmos
Forum Pirate
Maneater_Mildred
Ser Isaac
WyrmHero
DxV04
ViralEnsign_
Tolvo
DoughGuy
20 posters

The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by Medi_Pack Thu May 17, 2012 10:24 pm

What kind of alt should i make... hmmm
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Noble Knights Maxed thread

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu May 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Is that all I'll run which ever one lets me be a miracle caster
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 17, 2012 10:30 pm

So that'll be cleric knight but you still need a country.
    @Medi Make a caster alt! We dont have many of those.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu May 17, 2012 10:30 pm

DoughGuy wrote:2 oolacile, 3 astoran, 2 berenike, 1 catarina, 5 thoro, 2 cleric.

Dang, I should have picked a different country. Oh well, It just means more competition for leadership!

Also, I should be putting myself through to NG+ soon, so in less then a week I may be up too a whopping 6 (!) Prestige!
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Thu May 17, 2012 10:34 pm

What kind of caster, I have a magic one thats straight magic hes level 103 atm. O.o Using logans gear, logan catalyst he also has all crystal magic. lol o.o What else you need?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Check the armour required on the main page. Either flare or mage is fine.
    @Shkar If you have 6 you'll be in the lead lol.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Thu May 17, 2012 10:47 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Check the armour required on the main page. Either flare or mage is fine.

Pick for me what you need, Cause. Ill just get the gear from ya when you mule my alt to. :O
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 17, 2012 10:48 pm

I'll think it over then.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Thu May 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Well my mage is already mage knight basically but what country chestpiece do i get?

Edit: I can go make a straight pyromancer .if need be.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu May 17, 2012 11:13 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Check the armour required on the main page. Either flare or mage is fine.

I'm going to post a picture of my +10 Divine Winged Spear later tonight, and I sadly didn't get Priscilla's tail off this playthrough. So when I get to NG+, I will kill Seath and lop off her tail, although I might wait until the end of the war with the Lifehunters to actually kill Priscy, just for fun happy

Also, as for caster characters, here is the RP alternate character I was talking about. She's not nearly that high yet, and I might not use the sword/shield, but that's the gist of her happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Smart move there. I like your alt rp. Its like the damsel in distress except she would probably save the knight.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Thu May 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Dough what kind of country set do flare knights need? Im making one now. O:
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu May 17, 2012 11:36 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Smart move there. I like your alt rp. Its like the damsel in distress except she would probably save the knight.

I was trying to think of bio's for my characters, and I noticed they go together like peanut butter and chocolate, and I felt like the worlds smartest man.

I would be more then happy to decide on how she fits into the knights lorewise if you would like to help me do that.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Since their "catalyst" levels up separate to their toon SL they require full country armour.
    @Shkar I would be happy to help but I cant help for around 5 and a half hours. but if you pm the stuff I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Thu May 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Do we need a back story for our characters?

Edit: Dough My flare knight is Sl45 right now, any level you want her at?

Last edited by Medi_Pack on Thu May 17, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 17, 2012 11:41 pm

You dont but if you enjoy writing backstories people here enjoy reading them.
    Medi_Pack
    Medi_Pack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Medi_Pack Thu May 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Long ago, the Way of White produced its first Undead, a paladin in golden armor. With the legendary treasures Grant and Sanctus, Leeroy set out Lordran, Land of the Gods, in the first Undead mission of the Way of White, But in this motion Leeroy left behide his 3rd and unruling treasure his brother Medi. Medi wasnt fond of the ways of the White and how he was treated when Rhea was out, Medi set out to find new comrades. In due process Medi found the Man of Astora casting his view upon a ledge, his name was Solaire. By fond chatting and drinking in the depths with the butcher, Medi learns of Solaire's own goal and his companions,The Noble Knights. Medi being the young fasincated child he is, ventured out to find the group of knights, but in the midst gets tricked by the sneaky bandit into following him over the ledge. There he finds himself trapped, and selcuded in the endless darkness of this pit. Upon wondering out, he sees a figure charging him, Readying his shield Medi comes to realize its his brother Leeroy. Leeroy had fallen, and as Medi screamed for him, Leeroy holds Medi on the edge of the cliff with no emotion in mind, with passion and endless emotion, Medi roars out in power creating a shockwave that shook the whole area, forcing Leeroy to drop him on the edge. As it would seem Medi knew there was one job he had to do, Save his brother. As the fight pushed on Medi using the new found power pushes Leeroy to the edge causing him to fall on his knees. And as Medi's club came down on Leeroy tears of joy rolled down on Leeroys face. After Leeroys endless demise, Medi grasps his brothers Sanctus and Grant and Paladin set. Then set out on his journey to find the newfound group.

Im up to critize. I know its long but it may be worth it. Not sure. :C
    AMKproductions10
    AMKproductions10

Post by AMKproductions10 Fri May 18, 2012 1:56 am

Medi, I liked it, there is a few typos but the overall story was very interesting.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri May 18, 2012 2:56 am

Hmm Medi I believe there are only three of us cleric knights and I have never even met the other one so WE MUST COMPETE FOR THE LEADERSHIP POSITION. Ha joking. Seriously though we are currently a minority.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri May 18, 2012 5:25 am

@Medi SL 60-80 is preferable for your flare knight. Also I like the story but look at putting it into 3rd person and referencing yourself less. You repeat "Medi" too much.
    @Medi &Sun You;d better hurry up lol, Viral wants that position too.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri May 18, 2012 7:06 am

DoughGuy wrote:@Medi SL 60-80 is preferable for your flare knight. Also I like the story but look at putting it into 3rd person and referencing yourself less. You repeat "Medi" too much.
    @Medi &Sun You;d better hurry up lol, Viral wants that position too.

This means war! Wait you would give a leadership position to one of the cursed Gravesworn, their leader no less? Madness I cannot allow it. Time to go get a lot of sunlight medals.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri May 18, 2012 7:10 am

lol if he shows his change of heart I could. Of course I may make him kill a few gravesworn to get it twisted.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 18, 2012 7:15 am

Dough - I am taking a couple of days break from Dark Souls - is that fine? I have 89 SM's xD I cannot be summoned to that last one - perhaps I should summon Brolaire for Centipede Demon?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri May 18, 2012 7:19 am

Taking a break is fine. Just as long as your around for the war! Of course you;ve used up all of your annual leave so you cant take anymore paid days-off. And gaining medals from summoning other sunbros is fine.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 18, 2012 1:48 pm

I want that Regional Commander Title winking

Heres the SLM Proof!~

The Noble Knights Maxed thread - Page 19 Tphoto24

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:26 am