Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
morte
reim0027
Mr. Tart
WandererReece
skarekrow13
BeeSeaEss
Rellim
IceIfrit666
RANT
Maneater_Mildred
Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein
Danthuyer
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Serious_Much
BARZOHD-
19 posters

Have you ever played dark souls and eat a cupcake at the same time?

morte
    morte
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Have you ever played dark souls and eat a cupcake at the same time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever played dark souls and eat a cupcake at the same time?

Post by morte Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:17 pm

I tend to call it a break when I'm eating. Don't want to play poorly.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Have you ever played dark souls and eat a cupcake at the same time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever played dark souls and eat a cupcake at the same time?

Post by reim0027 Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:51 pm

morte wrote:I tend to call it a break when I'm eating. Don't want to play poorly.
    LOL. Many times I play poorly even without eating. (Like last night). So, why not eat if nobody will know the difference?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:19 am

I eat bigger things than just cupcakes. Pizza and sandwiches is where it's at for the ultimate experience.
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:25 am

Cupcakes gonna go straight to your hips.

Have you ever played dark souls and eat a cupcake at the same time? - Page 2 10%20Smough
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:38 am

....^ Ew...... :x
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:53 am

If I eat and play it has to be something easy to eat and not greasy. A cupcake can be one of those things, I just haven't eaten one while playing before.

So I guess we have a necromancer in our midst, cool.
    Kyōkai
    Kyōkai
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kyōkai Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:03 pm

GrinTwist wrote:If I eat and play it has to be something easy to eat and not greasy. A cupcake can be one of those things, I just haven't eaten one while playing before.

So I guess we have a necromancer in our midst, cool.

GrinTwist wrote:If I eat and play it has to be something easy to eat and not greasy.

YES. THANK YOU.

Anyways...

BARZOHD- wrote:Have you ever played dark souls and eat a cupcake MUFFIN at the same time?

Why yes, yes I have. big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:12 pm