Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
zzCLR2Rzz
S_Hawk
AquaZeroX26
Gremory
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
FexDS
nsane32
FlamingHarlekin
Big Ben
Ragnar0k
DxV04
justwant2play
Halicarnassis
Serious_Much
PPG-3-
Carphil
meridam99
aceluby
Deadmeat95
Zakkia
24 posters

War has been decided! dragons vs sunbros!

reim0027
    reim0027

War has been decided! dragons vs sunbros! - Page 8 Empty Re: War has been decided! dragons vs sunbros!

Post by reim0027 Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:35 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    Zakkia wrote:So guys, this war went better than the last I heard. From what ie received most of this is taking place primarily in ps3. So, lots of activity ad carphil I'm sorry for the bs'ing I wish that would have never happened.

Thats why we should keep it to this forum where we know we have rules against that.. Who communicated the rules to other wikis?

Serious, remember that it's an open world so if you put a sign down you don't know who is going to pick it up. For all you know it could have been someone who saw the event in this forum but is not an active member and likes to BS people who gesture.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that the forums I put this in and the people who said they were going to participate are honorable players.

I also find it strange that you would jump to such as conclusion when anyone can see a sign and summon you. :|

I got summoned in the Forest. It was not a sunbro. I did the Hurrah gesture, and he ran at me to BS me. Fortunately, I was out of reach and could roll away before he got to me.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

War has been decided! dragons vs sunbros! - Page 8 Empty Re: War has been decided! dragons vs sunbros!

Post by Serious_Much Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:50 pm

DxV04 wrote:Serious, remember that it's an open world so if you put a sign down you don't know who is going to pick it up. For all you know it could have been someone who saw the event in this forum but is not an active member and likes to BS people who gesture.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that the forums I put this in and the people who said they were going to participate are honorable players.

I also find it strange that you would jump to such as conclusion when anyone can see a sign and summon you. :|

DxV, I was saying because if the guys knew the gesture response and still BS fished him, it's kinda fishy though the idea that people seeing the event on the forum while being less likely, yeah its possible that happened too but pretty annoying some douches would interrupt our war for their precious 'lols'

would be more helpful if carphil would have noted their names so we'd know for sure :|
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:59 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:Serious, remember that it's an open world so if you put a sign down you don't know who is going to pick it up. For all you know it could have been someone who saw the event in this forum but is not an active member and likes to BS people who gesture.

DxV, I was saying because if the guys knew the gesture response and still BS fished him, it's kinda fishy though the idea that people seeing the event on the forum while being less likely, yeah its possible that happened too but pretty annoying some douches would interrupt our war for their precious 'lols'

would be more helpful if carphil would have noted their names so we'd know for sure :|

The information given to them is the exact information here. Its an open world we can't control everything. Its far more likely that it was some random summoner than someone from any of the forums. Wave
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Also, trolls lurk in every forum. For tourneys, the location would often not be posted in the open (especially for DeS). The participants would get a PM letting them know where it was. Maybe for the next "vs" event, we could keep it private, and/or put the summon signs in a place with little or no traffic?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Damn it, why can't we have places that are secluded for the PvP wars silly

I reckon being even more specific about locations could help a bit, like for the garden putting it in the circular area where 3 waiting ents are that kinda thing
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:16 pm

reim0027 wrote:Also, trolls lurk in every forum. For tourneys, the location would often not be posted in the open (especially for DeS). The participants would get a PM letting them know where it was. Maybe for the next "vs" event, we could keep it private, and/or put the summon signs in a place with little or no traffic?

That's another point of contention. I tried that for the gravelord/wow event and some people felt offended at the exclusive nature since I did not post the areas. I did feel bad about it but you learn things while creating these events. The information was leaked anyway, which I knew was going to happen.

I will not do that again and I would just rather deal with the griefers and invaders that will surely appear.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Damn it, why can't we have places that are secluded for the PvP wars silly

I reckon being even more specific about locations could help a bit, like for the garden putting it in the circular area where 3 waiting ents are that kinda thing

take a picture and put an arrow on it saying here! lol!

Yea an area where you list the names of the people allowed and then close the door! that would be cool.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:20 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:Damn it, why can't we have places that are secluded for the PvP wars silly

take a picture and put an arrow on it saying here! lol!

Yea an area where you list the names of the people allowed and then close the door! that would be cool.

Dont even joke about that, Im genuinely gonna do that next time and suggest like ten places to summon people big grin

frankly i think thats one reason why people have trouble finding eachother, along with the trouble of people interfering. damn dark souls existing outside our little circle of people Prostration
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:28 pm

I have seriously considered it myself. But time constraints sometimes get in the way.

damn dark souls existing outside our little circle of people Prostration
    lol!
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:33 pm

We need more people as possible, when they backstab I just don't count them
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:01 am

Sorry I don't want to wave through 13 pages...

I have a Dragon cov. now.

What Soul Levels? Usual Fight Club rules?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:14 am

CrackSouls wrote:Sorry I don't want to wave through 13 pages...

I have a Dragon cov. now.

What Soul Levels? Usual Fight Club rules?

dude it ended a whiled ago, if you looked last post was on the 12th of Feb.

I'm sure there will be something new soon, or you can just come down to fight club and wail on me for fun big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:42 am