Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
dirkdeadeye
callipygias
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Delvanoc
Tolvo
Maneater_Mildred
Yog
Kirk-Barb
12 posters

Forest Hunters You Win

dirkdeadeye
    dirkdeadeye
    Regular
    Regular

Forest Hunters You Win - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Hunters You Win

Post by dirkdeadeye Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:17 am

I kinda like hosting in the forest, I summon two havel armor wearing, wog spamming gankers, and I sit back and fire soul arrows at them. I got more souls in 20 minutes than I could farming and they did all the work, i occasionally hopped in. Its kind of lame, but people put on that ring knowig theyre just gonna get farmed. And I'm all out of sympathy for people in this game, invaded trying to get help with the four kings, invaded helping with capra, invaded every time I kindle. I got invaded farming slugs, invaded fighting mildred. Doesn't have much to do with forest people, but at least this time I know its coming, and its a good source of souls.
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:18 pm

dirkdeadeye: Wow... I can actually feel the anger radiating from your post. You might want to take a time out. Maybe ask yourself if your having fun anymore. If not, it might be time to move onto another game.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Well said. New to your thread and it seems like you're being convinced to brave the Catacombs. I noticed you're dex heavy right now so......everyone avert your eyes who sees this coming.......

Make sure to pick up the Great Scythe while you're there. Awexome dex scaling, insane range and damage. Although most people hate its moveset.
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:49 pm

Skarekrow13: Thank you for the suggestion. I shall search for it and give it a try.
    dirkdeadeye
    dirkdeadeye
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dirkdeadeye Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Kirk-Barb wrote:dirkdeadeye: Wow... I can actually feel the anger radiating from your post. You might want to take a time out. Maybe ask yourself if your having fun anymore. If not, it might be time to move onto another game.

No, I started having fun the moment I quit being a nice guy, and dropped the notion that there is any sense of chivalry in this game. I kind of like out jerking the jerks in this game.

I will say however, if you bow in front of me, I will treat you with respect. Other than that screw you, die give me dem souls.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:54 pm

@dirkdeadeye Actually I put on that ring knowing I am going to shut you and your 2 havel flipping bodygaurds down lol...or die trying while having LOTS of fun taking on 2 or 3 people as thats why I invade/hunt the forest for the thrill of a crazy all out battle!!!

If your in the forest your in the wrong place for chivalry bro I would suggest playing your game hallowed to avoid invasions...it is your choice to be human and have phantom helpers or not like all of us that play since its part of the game. Also use the RSS for PVP as it implies some honour....doesn't meen you will always get to a fair duel but it will increase your chances!!
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Um, DirkDeadeye? I invaded you like 5 times just now in the Forest, and you definatly weren't lieing. You had a phantom with you and was firing Soul Arrows at me while he did the work. I might have killed you once by a parry, or maybe your phantom, but I'm not sure. Anyways, you weren't very nice, but good game, though I doubt you will respond respectfully.

Edit: I'm really trying to control myself here, because if I didn't, I would say so many curses that I would be kicked off of this site, no questions asked. That's how much I hate farmers, and thats how much I dislike you.

Last edited by Imarreteet23 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Imarreteet23 wrote:Um, DirkDeadeye? You had a phantom with you and was firing Soul Arrows at me while he did the work.
    You have to admit it goes with the name though. A guy named Deadeye is made fer shootin'.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:44 pm

callipygias wrote:
    Imarreteet23 wrote:Um, DirkDeadeye? You had a phantom with you and was firing Soul Arrows at me while he did the work.
    You have to admit it goes with the name though. A guy named Deadeye is made fer shootin'.

if only this was him
    dirkdeadeye
    dirkdeadeye
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dirkdeadeye Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:04 pm

DarkW17 wrote:If your in the forest your in the wrong place for chivalry bro I would suggest playing your game hallowed to avoid invasions...it is your choice to be human and have phantom helpers or not like all of us that play since its part of the game. Also use the RSS for PVP as it implies some honour....doesn't meen you will always get to a fair duel but it will increase your chances!!

No, you misunderstand, it's fun blowing off steam. I like the fact that it's a ruthless place. And it's a good source of souls. I mean I can rack up a 100-200k in no time at all. Compared to the relative effort to do that in PvE, yeah, I'll be a jerk.

My cander on the internet is pretty heavy handed, I can't help it. I'm a pretty care free guy. But when I speak my mind about my ire about things, I just use a lot of metaphors and imagination.

@Imarreteet23

lol, you're worried about me responding respectfully, but you're cursing up a storm on your end..

Meanwhile, when you parried and OHKO'd me I said "huh.. too agressive, should've seen the parry coming with that set up, well played."

And I shot soul arrows at you, because you came within my personal space. I was gonna let you fight that guy. But if you take a swipe at me I'll be a jerk and double team.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Well then my humble apoligies, because you're the first person I ever met in the Forest who would let me fight their phantom without attacking me themselves.

So there, I said sorry, now please don't let this become a flamewar.
    Bow
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:21 pm

....Mmmm, yeah. I'm going to need you guys to make sure a flame war doesn't start. And yeah, if it does I'll hold you two personally responsible...I'll also be needing to use your stapler.

*Slurps his Coffee*
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:29 pm

I guess flamewars can never start with the Hulkster around!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Him or Bill Lumburg.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:58 pm

invaded trying to get help with the four kings, invaded helping with capra, invaded every time I kindle. I got invaded farming slugs, invaded fighting mildred

Lol don't think I missunderstood it sounded like you had a problem with being invaded...I was simply responding to that!

If you have 2 phantoms and shoot arrows at someone while they are fighting them it would only be that persons logical response to wanna kill you with avengence! Most people like me hunt hosts not phantoms so if your hosting with a few bodygaurds it would be silly to think the invader isn't going to come after you!

I have no issues with you its your game and choice to do and play how you like....just like its my choice to invade and do what I want!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:00 pm

There are times when TwoP and WotG 9 casts is cool in my book, against Gankers in such a time.

Hulk Hogan would agree.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:30 pm

TWoP and Power Within might be the definition of "Hulking Up" to take care of gankers. Fight for what's right.....fight for your life.....
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:32 pm

My hulking out is done with the Red Tear Stone Ring, and Chaos Fist Weapons.
    dirkdeadeye
    dirkdeadeye
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dirkdeadeye Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Do you use gestures to cut promos on the farmers?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:52 am