Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Tricky
Forum Pirate
Tolvo
DamageCK
Blade of The Sun
dirkdeadeye
Yesuurd
Sulfur
Delvanoc
CrackSouls
OmniBot
moomootv
Robotech
RANT
LOLRagezzz
russiannightmare
kennereth
22 posters

Is anyone else here a "good" darkwraith?

sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Is anyone else here a "good" darkwraith? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is anyone else here a "good" darkwraith?

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:37 pm

say can a host undead rapport an enemy and thereby make it invader targetable?... meh wouldn't work that well though....
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Is anyone else here a "good" darkwraith? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is anyone else here a "good" darkwraith?

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:16 pm

Blade, the Occult Ember is in the Painted world, that might be why haha. Though you mean the Large Divine Ember right? That spot can be a bit tricky if you don't have a heavy hitting spell or weapon. Going down there with just an estoc is terrible, as you typically fight four giant skellies upon entering the room with it.

Bonewheels kill everyone, I make regular trips through these areas as I do a lot of lore searchings down there, so I can say each day I make around ten-twenty trips through the catacombs and tomb of the giants, so I'm just very experienced at fighting them. But a normal player isn't nuts like me, and won't consider these areas calming and a new home haha. So, most people die to the Bonewheels easily. It's very understandable though, one mistake and the whole pack will obliterate you.
    endnuen

Post by endnuen Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:21 pm

It is impossible to go through the burgs, upper or lower, without at least one retarded kid invading you with lightning weapons, chaos pyromancies and no decency... Which is also why I'm sort of happy my internet went down when my girlfriend wanted to try the game and got herself a character..
    I have once had one invade me, drop a +5 lightning muramako for me and then proceed til whack me to pudding in one hit..

More on topic, I have 2 invading toons, one is just around 40 and DarkWraith, was such a pain to get the 4 kings and Sif so early, that I use in Sen's every once in a while dressed as a DarkWraith and with Dark Sword and the hand for shield. Probably my most fiendish one as Sen's is annoying enough by it self.

I do also have a 60 something Darkmoon for invading in the Painted World, dressed as Ornstein and with his spear and a side sword for the Darkmoon blade buff. He is ever so fun to invade with, and the duels in there are mostly good. Every once in a while you get the gankers or the Wrath-of-God on the spawn tossers, but mostly good invasions.

@Blade, drop down to Vamos, you can lure one/two at a time through there, makes it loads easier.
    Blade of The Sun
    Blade of The Sun
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blade of The Sun Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Tolvo wrote:Blade, the Occult Ember is in the Painted world, that might be why haha. Though you mean the Large Divine Ember right? That spot can be a bit tricky if you don't have a heavy hitting spell or weapon. Going down there with just an estoc is terrible, as you typically fight four giant skellies upon entering the room with it.

Bonewheels kill everyone, I make regular trips through these areas as I do a lot of lore searchings down there, so I can say each day I make around ten-twenty trips through the catacombs and tomb of the giants, so I'm just very experienced at fighting them. But a normal player isn't nuts like me, and won't consider these areas calming and a new home haha. So, most people die to the Bonewheels easily. It's very understandable though, one mistake and the whole pack will obliterate you.

ah yes, I meant L.Devine lol! I've clearly never looked for an ember in the painted world, I am kind of a minimalist. Even when I game I am very conservative lol!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:28 pm

I'd say the one in the PW is a bit more of a pain to get to. Toxin emitting fire spitting hollows, and one of those harpies. Boy do I hate those harpies, though if you have very high faith Occult is stronger than Faith, so it really depends on your build. But, you can really work either Divine +9, or Occult+4 to your advantage haha. I'm not a minimalist, I'm the "I must know and find everything guy!" On one toon I have nearly every item in game, I'm only missing both forms of Ghost blade on him haha.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:27 am

Not exacly dark wraith related but...You know what i hate? when i make a new build and i get invaded in undead burg by some dude thats useing grain wood ring and has tower armor and has some cheesy electric weapon, i dont mind them killing me because i played through the game a trillion times and i have patience But what bothers me about this is that i know that their intention is to kill new players to the game in 1-2 hits and be able to take a trillion hits themselves. Like go pvp some 120 players and see how tough you are.... i hate thos people :/

Last edited by T-King-667 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:16 am

I concider myself as a kind darkwraith. Thou if they start playing cheap I show no mercy and I only heal if they are 2v1 trying to trap me. If ppl find I try to find them, because i give them an honorable way to die (and besides sometimes the guy who hides kill me instantly when i find him). If they hide well i bc back home. But i can admit that if i run into too many farmers i get angry and sometimes just dont want a duel, just a kill. But that, as being a darkwraith, is kind of my job.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:49 pm

It's really understandable Hage, as a Forest Hunter I definitely know that feeling. I don't give into it, but it's pretty human to want some form of venting of those emotions that you get from invading gankers.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:18 pm

My first pvp was as a darkwraith and back then i was complete noob id run in find the host and kill him however possible, this was like first week after game was released, now i neva use red eye orb only time im a red phantom is FC im all about blades of the darkmoons, and if like most people if the player seems like they dont know what they doing i roll away and bow, most of them just kinda run to your back and go for a backstab which is kinda annoying in that case ill bow again if they go for another backstab ill punish if they dont ill Bc out
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:33 pm

T-King-667 wrote:Not exacly dark wraith related but...You know what i hate? when i make a new build and i get invaded in undead burg by some dude thats useing grain wood ring and has tower armor and has some cheesy electric weapon, i dont mind them killing me because i played through the game a trillion times and i have patience But what bothers me about this is that i know that their intention is to kill new players to the game in 1-2 hits and be able to take a trillion hits themselves. Like go pvp some 120 players and see how tough you are.... i hate thos people :/

the thing with those people is that the majority of the fail at pvp and that's the only way they can win, gankers are the same thing they suck so much that they have to do stuff like that to get a win and feel good about themselvs. they fail at life and dark souls too.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:33 am

gankers make me laugh spesh when they do the well what is it or point down gesture i just reinvade constantly until i get them again and then i WOG there phantoms until there gone then ill just slowly walk towards the host until they eitha freak out and DC or attack sooo funny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:11 pm