Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
DamageCK
BLA1NE
skarekrow13
Serious_Much
Buggy Virus
Glutebrah
TehInfamousAmos
Imarreteet23
12 posters

Would you consider this cheap?

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Would you consider this cheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you consider this cheap?

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm

i hate when invaders attack the host or even the other invader when its an obvious duel. those people suck.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Would you consider this cheap? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you consider this cheap?

Post by DamageCK Sun May 06, 2012 11:18 pm

I usually go straight dex or straight strength. Haven't done the full 40/40 yet. I think that's next. After using DEX weapons for so long, the swing speed on str weapons is sort of a putoff, even with the high damage. I'm more of an in and out player.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon May 07, 2012 9:53 am

Glutebrah wrote:

hellooo wrote:i would consider that cheap, same thing as casting fire tempest while i am down or running away to heal. i have nothing against lloyds talismans since i don’t heal anyway.

Casting fire tempest when you run away to heal??? Dont run away to heal, nothing cheap about that. Not to mention the cast time is so long you have more then enough time to out run the radius. So not even sure how fire tempest would be a smart idea to prevent some one from healing. But casting it as they are getting up is cheap as hell.
    i meant casting fire tempest after a BS/parry. or runnign away to heal after a BS/parry, while i am down and can’t do anything.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:16 am