Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
BLA1NE
Federally
Wisp
ARSP
RANT
TehInfamousAmos
r2d2111
DamageCK
Sn@rf
ewithrow22
DoughGuy
Rynn
Glutebrah
Quarik
The_DoritoNinja
19 posters

So I invaded someone awesome

The_DoritoNinja
    The_DoritoNinja
    Casual
    Casual

So I invaded someone awesome  - Page 2 Empty Re: So I invaded someone awesome

Post by The_DoritoNinja Tue May 08, 2012 11:22 am

ewithrow22 wrote:The_DoritoNinja
    This is off topic but you invaded me today and we had a really good fight. It's good to see Xbox guys on here! I'm AK FarNorth

Aw yes
    I remember

Sorry if it wasn't to your standards, it was late for me and I was awfully tired
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue May 08, 2012 2:06 pm

DamageCK wrote:Yeah it does. Doing the slow, methodical walk toward the opponent. Feeling like a boss. Hopefully performing like a boss...

In all seriousness though, the dual damage BS has saved my *** so many times. Every time I get BSed for no damage I'm like "Eff yeah. LOVE you, armor of thorns.'
    When the roll damage negates the backstab they got as you were rolling: Joy
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Federally wrote:So how did this guy try and destroy the Wiki? That's a nutty accusation to make with no backup

I 6th that question. That's quite an accusation with no explanation.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Tue May 08, 2012 2:26 pm

PlasticandRage wrote:
    Federally wrote:So how did this guy try and destroy the Wiki? That's a nutty accusation to make with no backup

"He was a chat mod and got mad when he and another mod got caught blatantly breaking the site rules and giving their passwords to some girl who was banning people left right and center on a small power trip. When we removed their mod rights, they created a chatango where they planned to erase the wiki.

They deleted over 50 pages before we could stop them, and we then spent a good amount of time recovering the pages they had so selfishly deleted."
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Glutebrah wrote:
    PlasticandRage wrote:

"He was a chat mod and got mad when he and another mod got caught blatantly breaking the site rules and giving their passwords to some girl who was banning people left right and center on a small power trip. When we removed their mod rights, they created a chatango where they planned to erase the wiki.

They deleted over 50 pages before we could stop them, and we then spent a good amount of time recovering the pages they had so selfishly deleted."
    This. Ask the administrator about it.
    Essentially, Peeves has been blacklisted here for being a dangerous poltergeist c:

(Doesn't stop me thinking he's a good PvPer Shrug )
    Btw, I'm reporting this thread to be locked, the admin really wouldn't appreciate our continued banter.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Tue May 08, 2012 2:33 pm

D*mn that guy is an *sshole
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Tue May 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Self centeredness is the bane of the world
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue May 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Sanvie is a gravelord but he plays on PS3, we also have Caroso and SmekCii or something, they are pretty good fighters and caroso posts here in the wiki

never heard of that guy you're talking about, but I've seen a lot of people with similar equipment lately, Havels gloves, legs, torns armor, an katana, Greatlord greatsword. Sounds like every is coping him? Funny no one of them ever bow...
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Tue May 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Rynn wrote:
    Glutebrah wrote:
    PlasticandRage wrote:

Essentially, Peeves has been blacklisted here for being a dangerous poltergeist c:

(Doesn't stop me thinking he's a good PvPer So I invaded someone awesome  - Page 2 3358384175 )
    Btw, I'm reporting this thread to be locked, the admin really wouldn't appreciate our continued banter.
    Seriously just mentioning the guy's name and why he was banned is enough to get a thread locked? That is crazy
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Tue May 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Carphil wrote:Sanvie is a gravelord but he plays on PS3, we also have Caroso and SmekCii or something, they are pretty good fighters and caroso posts here in the wiki

never heard of that guy you're talking about, but I've seen a lot of people with similar equipment lately, Havels gloves, legs, torns armor, an katana, Greatlord greatsword. Sounds like every is coping him? Funny no one of them ever bow...

hey now i use the Chaos blade and GLGS, (and some times life hunt) but i didnt even know who this guy was till recently. my weapon choices were simply because i didn't want to use buffs for Fight Club and those are the best weapons un buffed of their class.

now i also happened to use Armor of Thorn,s but that was because the roll damage is funny and looks bad ***, and Havel legs cuz of poise (only reason to ever wear Havels) how ever i changed my whole armor set up last night so i am not confused as a wannabe of this dude.

ARSP wrote:
    Seriously just mentioning the guy's name and why he was banned is enough to get a thread locked? That is crazy

i agree that is stupid, thread should just get moved to the Off topic section if anything.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue May 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Glutebrah wrote:
    PlasticandRage wrote:

Thanks for the explanation
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue May 08, 2012 3:08 pm

lol what a brat. i actually looked up his videos and was kinda disappointed, most people he invades are just doing pve and kinda suck. his armor is one of the most common armors is really common and im pretty sure he wasnt the first one to use that combo which looks ugly imo, i love the whole thorn set though and havel's gaunlets look awesome but not the rest.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 4:31 pm

ARSP wrote:
    Rynn wrote:
    Glutebrah wrote:
    PlasticandRage wrote:

(Doesn't stop me thinking he's a good PvPer So I invaded someone awesome  - Page 2 3358384175 )
    Giving any sort of praise to him get's a thread locked pretty quickly. What he did was a pretty big deal.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Tue May 08, 2012 4:50 pm

No kidding. That's a lot of hard work by a lot of good intentioned people all just to try to be spiteful in retaliation for doing something selfish to begin with. What a child.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue May 08, 2012 5:04 pm

That's pretty much the admins stance on it. I think he's a pretty cool guy, but you're remembered for your mistakes, not your greatness.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Tue May 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Rynn wrote:
    Giving any sort of praise to him get's a thread locked pretty quickly. What he did was a pretty big deal.
    Who the heck was praising him? Rynn who?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue May 08, 2012 5:26 pm

ARSP wrote:
    Rynn wrote:

Why was this thread created for?
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Tue May 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Carphil wrote:
    ARSP wrote:
    Rynn wrote:

i came into thread expecting to hear a story about me tbh
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue May 08, 2012 5:32 pm

i know you mean peeve and i highly doubt he cares if you say his name. he posts videos and openly puts his sn out there. yea hes not bad, but he is a bit predictable and depends a lot on landing parrys and crit dmg. i was glad when he started using the bow to switch it up. i watch his vids because apparently he is in the top 10 xbl book of the guilty.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Tue May 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Glutebrah wrote:
    Carphil wrote:
    ARSP wrote:
    Rynn wrote:

i came into thread expecting to hear a story about me tbh

ahahaha
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue May 08, 2012 5:36 pm

wow i didnt know about that. i know the girl you mean. if anyones curious theres a duel between them on his page its a low lvl demons souls duel. i personally hate the wiki chat. the site on the other hand it useful.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Tue May 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Yeah the chat sucks. Too many randoms and too much crap to wave through the forum is better for discussion
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Tue May 08, 2012 9:38 pm

The posting rules state: "6. Don't single out PSN of XBLA names in an attempt to slander."

There is a reason for this rule. Breaking it could get us into trouble.

Even if he wouldn't care, we can't make an exception to this rule. On top of this, the thread has gotten way off topic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:10 am