Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Carphil
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
reim0027
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Imarreteet23
Maneater_Mildred
Uparkaam
RANT
lextune
Yesuurd
Rynn
Doelker
Akatik
Odinbear
Serious_Much
Wade_Wilson
20 posters

The drake sword... people are still using it?

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

The drake sword... people are still using it? - Page 2 Empty Re: The drake sword... people are still using it?

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue May 08, 2012 11:48 pm

.drake is a good pure physical weapon with really low stat req so its a good sword in that sense. plus it has that aoe which can hit people even tho not much dmg. its fast and its max base i think is 300.sounds good to me
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

The drake sword... people are still using it? - Page 2 Empty Re: The drake sword... people are still using it?

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue May 08, 2012 11:55 pm

hell yea cook ghost blades are my new favorite early game weapon. especially for mages. im having so much fun with oolacile cat and +5 ghost blade. i co-oped 4kings with beatrice and some badass nekid dude with a battle axe(who did a lot of the work) and i didnt just shoot soul arrows from a distance the whole time i actually got some hits in with the ghost blade, and it was actually not bad. i think my new goal is to try and defeat 4kings solo with sl 3 sorcerer and a ghost blade(and a ton of soul arrows and great soul arrows)and i might have to stoop to using some pyro cause im a *****.

edit:i just remembered that snuggly trades you twink ores for all the different moss. that makes upgrading ghost blade even easier.(and kinda makes me mad that i had to go so deep in the great hollow)
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed May 09, 2012 1:16 am

i love twohanding the jagged ghost blade, that fast moveset and bleed! also the psycho killer stab is awesome.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Wed May 09, 2012 5:37 am

I like the Drake Sword a lot. It's a great weapon to get hold of early in the game, especially as I'm not a particularly skillful player. The only other weapon I use early on is a bow which I think is essential and without these two I don't think I would get very far at the start.

The further you get in the game, however, the more awesome weapons you find, even someone who is playing blind can stumble over something good. The Lightning Spear in Sens is great and I love the Gravelord Sword which means that you don't necessarily have to mess about with embers and blacksmiths if you don't want to. Another reason why this game is so brilliant. As for the Crystal Halberd. I only wish it was repairable. If it was I'd definitely use it more often. Apparently the only way you can do this is by upgrading it, so it's a weapon I save for the toughest fights.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:58 am