Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Serious_Much
Zechk
Bioraptor
Federally
Azran
SlakeMoth
JoeBroski09
Dubscythe
Jorund
RANT
Maneater_Mildred
callipygias
DoughGuy
Quarik
jjshowal
19 posters

Favorite moment in the game?

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Favorite moment in the game? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite moment in the game?

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu May 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Gargoyles, taurus demon, and Capra demon were fairly easy for me. I'd die a few times, then use some strange way to kill them. This was at a time when I thought a plunging attack was unique and imaginative haha! I got onto that teeny ledge at the top of the stairs to kill the dogs and then take care of capra. I STILL do that. Staircase=my friend.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Fri May 18, 2012 6:43 pm

The Gargoyles gave me a lot of grief first time. I nearly gave up at that point. Managed to solo them in the end. It was such a chore getting to them too, all those hollows.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Fri May 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Good luck with that. I just decided not to get the Plat, and get over 50% of achievements (which I did), since I'm not getting an ugly egg-head just for some pyromancy. silly

[/quote]

Thanks, I'm still trying. As for the egghead thing. It's no big deal. You only have to keep it till you get the spell you want. Then you can get rid of it with an egg vermifuge thingy and the egg head guy sells those as well as the spell. It's kind of funny the way your toon keeps scratching it's head too before it happens.:face:
    Majikero07
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Majikero07 Fri May 18, 2012 7:05 pm

I had more trouble with Havel than I did with the gargoyles. It's probably because of the black knight shield I got. I thought those shields were regular drops from black knights because I got 2 on my 1st character. I was sad when all the following characters didn't get them.
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Fri May 18, 2012 8:32 pm

My favorite time was my entire first playthrough. I had never played a game as challenging as Dark souls before (never had played the former version.) It has elements of my favorite games but with a mature style of "hard mode" gameplay. I mean having a limit to how long you can continuously run, what?

Lately my fav moments have been when I co op with a low level toon for Bell, Quelaag, Smo and O fights. I was summoned in the Parish and helped down a **** as he was about to kill a host new to the game. **** had Havels and I think furysword. I parry him (as i do for furyswords) and he goes down. The kid asks me if I can give him any items as he is having an aweful time trying to advance and doesn't know where anything is in the game yet. I give him the exact armor the **** had on along with a few boss souls and my spare DWGR ring from first playthrough. He LOVED the ring lol. Even sent a message thanking me, these are the genuine times I like most, honest true compliments/co ops among players.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:57 pm