Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
RANT
cloudyeki
micii
7 posters

Best weapon for this build ?

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Best weapon for this build ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Best weapon for this build ?

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 21, 2012 12:46 am

Well the Dex is still bothering me as you really don't need it. Also I like to use End base on equipload, so most of my builds don't have 40 End. So choose the weapons and armor and increase your End accordingly.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon May 21, 2012 12:48 am

There's no reason to have Crystal Magic Weapon with an enchanted weapon. What level is the character currently? You might be better off restarting it to not have that wasted Dexterity. If you do, put the points into Int and use an Enchanted Zweihander instead. Magic resistance is typically higher, yes, but the shield resistance is lower. It allows you to be able to still affect turtles easier.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 21, 2012 12:51 am

micii
    micii
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by micii Mon May 21, 2012 1:05 am

WyrmHero wrote:Well the Dex is still bothering me as you really don't need it. Also I like to use End base on equipload, so most of my builds don't have 40 End. So choose the weapons and armor and increase your End accordingly.

I kept dex kinda high ainly to keep variety with weapons. I want to mess around with the washing pole, but maybe i should leave that to my fai/dex build and drop more points into strength/int ? idk to be honest im not a fan of using hammers or axes, i just dont like them
    micii
    micii
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by micii Mon May 21, 2012 1:05 am

Shkar wrote:There's no reason to have Crystal Magic Weapon with an enchanted weapon. What level is the character currently? You might be better off restarting it to not have that wasted Dexterity. If you do, put the points into Int and use an Enchanted Zweihander instead. Magic resistance is typically higher, yes, but the shield resistance is lower. It allows you to be able to still affect turtles easier.

i just restarted, i was going to pick out my weapons on that stat planner but was too lazy so left it at that.
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Mon May 21, 2012 1:12 am

Yeah, honestly, my suggestion was to use that toon to try out different weapons and move sets. Find one that fits your style, then build a new toon around that. You will be so much happier knowing where you need the stats on the second time round.
    micii
    micii
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by micii Mon May 21, 2012 3:44 am

lowered my dex to 14 just to keep the balder sword. put the points into int

hows this look ?

http://tinyurl.com/7ofgzhl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:07 pm