Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Livedlime2
EmoElmos
JoeBroski09
billy_bayonet
Serious_Much
TehInfamousAmos
DoughGuy
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Quarik
Imarreteet23
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
RANT
Buggy Virus
T-King-667
18 posters

A fun build you all might want to try.

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

A fun build you all might want to try.  - Page 3 Empty Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed May 23, 2012 12:23 pm

So, normal and easy get to trade because we can get items from chests?
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

A fun build you all might want to try.  - Page 3 Empty Re: A fun build you all might want to try.

Post by T-King-667 Wed May 23, 2012 12:28 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:So, normal and easy get to trade because we can get items from chests?
    You may trade items with any other difficulty members as long as their difficulty allows them to have the item (hard/insane cant have dragon weaps or weps found in chest's so players on normal/easy cant give any dragon items or items they found in chest's to them)
    PS: ignor my last post talking about the easy/normal players only alowed to trade with one another and instead look at the op i added some stuff about tradeing at the bottom.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed May 23, 2012 12:32 pm

hmm, i had to go through upper blight town cause domnall wouldn't sell me the master key... ugh,well i managed to get to lower b-town and then opened up the way out and picked up the firekeepers armor then homeward boned back to b-town weighing my options (farm up a new weapon besides my spear or just go for it...)
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Wed May 23, 2012 12:40 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:hmm, i had to go through upper blight town cause domnall wouldn't sell me the master key... ugh,well i managed to get to lower b-town and then opened up the way out and picked up the firekeepers armor then homeward boned back to b-town weighing my options (farm up a new weapon besides my spear or just go for it...)
    You cannot buy anything from merchants unless its a repair box and yes it goes for master keys aswell even if your on normal (you must pick masterkey as gift if you really want it) the only merchants you can see are bsmiths and thats to either replair/upgrade or to buy a smithbox (if your on the difficulty to do so)
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed May 23, 2012 12:54 pm

T-King-667 wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:So, normal and easy get to trade because we can get items from chests?
    You may trade items with any other difficulty members as long as their difficulty allows them to have the item (hard/insane cant have dragon weaps or weps found in chest's so players on normal/easy cant give any dragon items or items they found in chest's to them)
    PS: ignor my last post talking about the easy/normal players only alowed to trade with one another and instead look at the op i added some stuff about tradeing at the bottom.
    Look Skyward Ahh. Thanks. That makes sense. So, If i'm on hard, I can still trade to get a Black Knight Halberd. twisted
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Wed May 23, 2012 1:01 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:
    A fun build you all might want to try.  - Page 3 2707236321 Ahh. Thanks. That makes sense. So, If i'm on hard, I can still trade to get a Black Knight Halberd. twisted
    sure, silly but if your on insane good luck finding another that also has abkga thats sl6 lmao and good luck using it at that.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed May 23, 2012 1:30 pm

T-King-667 wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:
    A fun build you all might want to try.  - Page 3 2707236321 Ahh. Thanks. That makes sense. So, If i'm on hard, I can still trade to get a Black Knight Halberd. twisted
    sure, silly but if your on insane good luck finding another that also has abkga thats sl6 lmao and good luck using it at that.
    I really want to do a Hard difficulty, but to not have a weapon until something FINALLY drops would be mind numbingly painful. I want my halberd, dangit! So, normal difficulty it is for me.
    I'll start when I finish my midterm when I get home today. Can't wait XD
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Wed May 23, 2012 1:43 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:
    you wouldent beleive how hapy i was when a hollowed soldier droped a broken straight sword lmao huge step up from your bare fist's. Then when i got to the undead burgs bonfire i used all of my humanity and farmed the hell out of the hollowed soldiers and warriors there i now have 5 light crossbows (with no bolts) i have 2 longswords, 4 short swords, 2 cracked sheilds and i have the hollowed warrior armour set. Now im godlike motherf**ker!
    I really want to do a Hard difficulty, but to not have a weapon until something FINALLY drops would be mind numbingly painful. I want my halberd, dangit! So, normal difficulty it is for me.
    I'll start when I finish my midterm when I get home today. Can't wait XD
    Lol you wouldent beleive how happy i was when i got my first broken straight sword from an undead warrior, then when i got to the undead burg i used all my humanity and farmed the hell out of the hollowed warriors and soldiers there and now i have 5 light crossbows (with no bolts) 2 longswords, 4 shortswords, 2 cracked round sheilds and the entire hollowed warrior set, i cant beleive im saying this but im very proud of the crap i collected and used so far.

Last edited by T-King-667 on Wed May 23, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed May 23, 2012 1:46 pm

ima do the insane difficulty true Scavenger, and i shall name him Scirvir!!!!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 23, 2012 1:56 pm

The hard will be great for me, Tking do you have to drop your sword hilt when you leave the asylum too or can you keep that?
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Wed May 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Serious_Much wrote:The hard will be great for me, Tking do you have to drop your sword hilt when you leave the asylum too or can you keep that?
    you can keep the hilt since you technicly scavenged it from the floor of the asylum. but i dont suggest useing it, it literally does no more damage than your fist and your fist's swing faster.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 23, 2012 2:05 pm

Truly? then again 20 damage is fairly negligible.. I'll probably see when i get there but i think BS with hilt is better than nothing silly
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Wed May 23, 2012 2:07 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Truly? then again 20 damage is fairly negligible.. I'll probably see when i get there but i think BS with hilt is better than nothing silly
    the hilt does 2 dmg per hit on hollowed soldiers and warriors and so does your fists, and you cant backstab with the hilt either.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 23, 2012 2:10 pm

really? wow. Another point of clarification, should we use the club to kill the asylum demon or not?
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Wed May 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Serious_Much wrote:really? wow. Another point of clarification, should we use the club to kill the asylum demon or not?
    yes use whatever you wish up untill after the asylum (which is technicly the tutorial) when you end up in the firelink shrine dispose of all of your stuff (except sword hilt) and go at it from there.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed May 23, 2012 6:32 pm

you can bs with the sword hilt... for 9 damage, the same as your bare fist, and your fist takes up less stamina, just use the sword hilt as a shield and punch with your fist. also the r2 of the fist does more than the sword hilt on the second blow, (r2 for sword hilt does 2 then 2 for consecutive, bare fist does 2 then 3 for consecutive r2's)
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Wed May 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Offhand jab with the fist is really fast and is fantastic against enemies with no poise.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Wed May 23, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm going to do insane after my no bonfire/no death run.

Just need my friend to give my game back to me.
    EmoElmos
    EmoElmos
    Regular
    Regular

Post by EmoElmos Wed May 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Alright, I'm gonna do this on Hard. Insane sounds scary.
    EmoElmos
    EmoElmos
    Regular
    Regular

Post by EmoElmos Wed May 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Though quick question, what about ascending equipment is that allowed?
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Thu May 24, 2012 12:05 am

EmoElmos wrote:Though quick question, what about ascending equipment is that allowed?
    You may only upgrade your weapon normaly (through regualar titinite) unless if its a dragon weapon. or if you upgraded your weapon to +10 and want to turn it into a boss weapon then you can. But you cannot turn anything into fire/elect/cryst ect
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Thu May 24, 2012 12:23 am

BTW! dont forget to keep checking up on the op im always updateing each dificuty with new challenges thos who have started already dont need to worry unless if they do another runthrough but as for thos who havent started yet be sure to keep checking up on it.
    Livedlime2

Post by Livedlime2 Thu May 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Sounds crazy hard... I think I'll try it
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun May 27, 2012 10:26 am

BOOM! On Gwyn with my... Fire +10 BattleAxe - so this appears to be going alright for me so far - I am base SL xD I just fight Naked 2hing it xD - I parry him with my fist - but christ it is hard not being able to do a lot of damage to him whilst having no poise because on Insane there are no rings are there? OH F**K! I only upgraded that BAxe for gwyn! I have broken the rules... should I drop it and use my +15 Spear instead? - actually that would be a better idea!! big grin because I can poke him from a distance. thanks guys, but christ this is fun! - I may drop down to Normal Difficulty for NG+ but keep the No levelling rule silly
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Mon May 28, 2012 5:11 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:BOOM! On Gwyn with my... Fire +10 BattleAxe - so this appears to be going alright for me so far - I am base SL xD I just fight Naked 2hing it xD - I parry him with my fist - but christ it is hard not being able to do a lot of damage to him whilst having no poise because on Insane there are no rings are there? OH F**K! I only upgraded that BAxe for gwyn! I have broken the rules... should I drop it and use my +15 Spear instead? - actually that would be a better idea!! big grin because I can poke him from a distance. thanks guys, but christ this is fun! - I may drop down to Normal Difficulty for NG+ but keep the No levelling rule silly
    yeah your not alloud to buy upgrade materials on any difficulty what-so-ever but since you already broken the rules in a few ways beat gwyn with your spear and give itanother go on ng+ and make sure to reread the rules on your difficulty before you start the ng+

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:21 am