Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Nccbd
LordRevan
Unforseen
footsied
BiggestAdam
Malacath
Yarxov
Ser Isaac
Shkar
DeathlyLemons
sonofartorias
Mustaklaki
DxV04
DarkW17
ZikoLogiKa NL
Ghadis_God
Wilkinson3424
Tolvo
Uparkaam
Tarkkus
ithunktwice
Bamjam
SunlightCrusader
reim0027
FinPeku
C0rs0n64
DoughGuy
Brokewilly
EmoElmos
Quarik
RagingDragon_69
Knight Alundil
Spurgun
skarekrow13
User
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Garl Vinland
Serious_Much
Federally
cloudyeki
TehInfamousAmos
dancash1808
46 posters

Hunting season! (summer forest pvp event)

dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Hunting season!  (summer forest pvp event) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunting season! (summer forest pvp event)

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Proper Bow works for me
    mine speaks quietly though. so move a little closer twisted

Last edited by dancash1808 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Hunting season!  (summer forest pvp event) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunting season! (summer forest pvp event)

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Mine speaks gracefully and steadily in an audible voice. Why bother speaking if you cannot be heard? And if need be my spear is very to the point in its speech.

Edit: Just saw edit. I will stop now sorry.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:10 pm

I never said it could not be heard, it whispers at the edge of your hearing always just out of range, and by the time you know where it is it's far far too late winking
    Edit:
    Its fine xD I thought you were stopping anyway and its not like this thread is going to have much to say on topic for a week or two.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:34 pm

also my battle talk is awful when tired Look Skyward didnt even think of getting a word in edgewise silly
    ahh well off to bed now, night!
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:49 pm

Oi, save it for the hunt you two. We've a bigger enemy to deal with, and having a division within the ranks is the last thing we need.

If I must I will gladly cut you both down if you become dead weight Point Forward (My own battle talk)
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Please I am no member of your "ranks" our purposes just happen to be the same. If you get in my way expect the same treatment as the gankers. Hunting season!  (summer forest pvp event) - Page 7 3799246625
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Be that as it may, we fight together as of now. Afterwards, we can settle this.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:09 am

just used a CSS on someone. backstabbed them right after they healed... and survived with so little heath that you couldint see the bar... then thier phantom backstabbed me with his hornet ring thus killing me... forest hunting as a DW SUCKS
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 am

Its no easier as a blue phantom... although nicely done even if it ended badly silly
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:18 am

Ok bro I am going to start spreading this like I spread misery!!!! Hurrah
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:01 pm

DxV04 wrote:Ok bro I am going to start spreading this like I spread misery!!!! Hunting season!  (summer forest pvp event) - Page 7 558843162

Dx- thank you for spreading the misery and the support during the start of the summer invasion campaign. I can't wait to see the horror on camper's faces as they are being swarmed by our best buddys in the forest - BP mushrooms.

Do y'all hear that? That sound. There is nothing like hearing ganker's screams in the forest as they are swarmed by BPs - it sounds like victory!!twisted
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Oh man the BP mushrooms are just mad, I have tried fighting them myself its tough. ( I have also used them a couple of times to kill gankers. my favorite is when the guy stood there spamming soul spear and it just kept on walking big grin)
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:02 pm

ow there easy, all you need is some range... jsut do it in the open field, not the damn staircase.

******* did this to me once... had Havel Shield blocking my escape, while a BP mushroom was behind me. I beat the crap out of the shield with my sword, but to no avail... he was two-handing it, and was not helping at all. I hit it again and again, but then the mushroom gave me a pat on the back...

Grrr... that was when I was gravelording with Whiskey across the game. The summoning process of her was not working, ugh, ever. I was waiting to summon her, but I decided to just kill the wolf alone... She was starting to laugh at my state at this time.

*** mushrooms, I will fry them with the rest for chilli!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:23 pm

Hey hey....Dx.....been meaning to ask if you ever found the secret joke in the Gravelord drawing?
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Here's a short checklist of things everyone should have ready for this:
    - For hunters, a safe invasion spot. Find a spot in an area you've cleared, with a ready resources nearby. The sunlight altar and the upper burg bonfires are great, with humanity farming at the altar and the two merchants in the burg.

- For wraiths and blades, know your 2 invasion points. Clear out mobs in your world and be ready to run back to your bloodstain from the bonfire.

- Resins, mosses, throwing knives and bombs.

- Divine blessings or humanities.

- Repair powder if you use special attack gear.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:10 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:Hey hey....Dx.....been meaning to ask if you ever found the secret joke in the Gravelord drawing?

No I actually tried really hard to figure it out but I was not able to. I focused mainly on the wheel skeleton but I did not notice anything particular. Sorry!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Updated Gravelord location map based on the first event experience.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Well, during the course of humanity collecting at the depths I am gathering quite a few EoD's If anyone on xbox around the 100-140 range could use some I would be happy to give you them big grin
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Dx, I'll pm you the joke. Need at least one other person to chuckle with me.

For all the Hunters and brethren in ths battle....I'm still astounded at the laziness and cowardice of the gankers. Many are still unwilling to consistently clear mobs, lending us many allies. Most still run when face to face with a hunter alone. Hosts still turn their backs to us to sate their estus addictions. Their numbers and uniforms mean ugly armor is the preferred forest fashion.

Let them taste our steel and despair. Let them run 'til knees buckle and they beg for a quick death. But most of all, show them the penalty for trespass in our forest.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:27 pm

haha yes skare pm that to me please! I looked at it for a while. I did forget about it so I am glad you brought it up again hehe
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Sonofa.... D: my friends leaving party is on the 23rd june... Ugh >.<
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:22 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Sonofa.... D: my friends leaving party is on the 23rd june... Ugh >.<

Dan - not a problem. The 24 hour period starts at 12:00 AM EST (US) (5:00 AM GMT) til 11:59 PM EST (US) (4:59 AM GMT) on the 23rd so I'm sure you will be able to lend your blade to the cause for a couple hours during that timeframe. Well I think that is the timeframe you established - correct me if I am wrong.

Also, we had nice fight this morning. You are a beast with that SLB coated flamberge - you had me on the run for a bit LOL. I wish I could have PM'd you letting you know I was one of the good guys but you did not give old Broke a chance:lol: plus I had just killed a ATK hunter so I was too close to the spawn point. I was summoned by Alvina as red instead of blue (glitch city) so we could have had fun with that DS bow sniping camper. You kinda shook me with the egg-head look - I had not seen the effect in a while - I kept saying the whole time as I'm dodging your attacks "What's wrong with Dan's head LOL??"

Good times people.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Oh man, I still dont get why I went for ya if you were a red phantom 0.o I dont normally do that... (worst was getting summoned for a ganker as a white. I would love to be able to spend a humanity to be able to look like and get summoned as a white but actually be red silly ) I'm sure I shall see you around the forest again regardless. infact I did... but I died as you spawned, that guy may have flasked but he was the best rapier user I have seen in ages xD

and as for the egghead I kinda got it on a whim silly but I might keep it now since its already got like 500k souls in it (It could be worse, it was mask of the father a couple of days ago, didnt have the weight for my gear )
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Sorry, Is 12 AM EST not 5PM on friday GMT and yes I should be able to do loads with that timeframe actually. since its saturday evening I need to be away and we are finishing up at 5PM GMT (if my knowledge of timeframes is approaching passable)
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:44 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Sorry, Is 12 AM EST not 5PM on friday GMT and yes I should be able to do loads with that timeframe actually. since its saturday evening I need to be away and we are finishing up at 5PM GMT (if my knowledge of timeframes is approaching passable)

No - GMT (or UK time) is +5 hours ahead of the US EST so 12AM EST on 6/23 would make it 5AM GMT in London for instance. I try to include GMT since it easily converted to any other timezone - it helps out players who are outside the US.

Yeah - I think I also got killed by that rapier wielding farmer - I'm reviewing fight recordings tonight so I will confirm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:50 pm