Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Nccbd
LordRevan
Unforseen
footsied
BiggestAdam
Malacath
Yarxov
Ser Isaac
Shkar
DeathlyLemons
sonofartorias
Mustaklaki
DxV04
DarkW17
ZikoLogiKa NL
Ghadis_God
Wilkinson3424
Tolvo
Uparkaam
Tarkkus
ithunktwice
Bamjam
SunlightCrusader
reim0027
FinPeku
C0rs0n64
DoughGuy
Brokewilly
EmoElmos
Quarik
RagingDragon_69
Knight Alundil
Spurgun
skarekrow13
User
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Garl Vinland
Serious_Much
Federally
cloudyeki
TehInfamousAmos
dancash1808
46 posters

Hunting season! (summer forest pvp event)

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Hunting season!  (summer forest pvp event) - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunting season! (summer forest pvp event)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:21 pm

^Sure he wasn't just Power Withining,wearing a Mimic hat, etc...?
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Hunting season!  (summer forest pvp event) - Page 15 Empty Re: Hunting season! (summer forest pvp event)

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:24 pm

No mimic hat and he was holding a talisman :/
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:25 pm

I got machine gun throwing knifed earlier. It didn't do much but it was interesting. The guy complained about me killing an unarmed dragon. Unarmed my ***. Not to mention I chased him around half the darn forest.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:25 pm

You can cast Power Within and then switch to a Talisman, though.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:27 pm

true but the damage was in like the 200-300 and wasn't constant
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:19 pm

There's a lot if glitches where there's invaders that are invisible to one or more parties. Last night I came across a camper and killed his phantom. He never came near and I saw he was fighting an invisible. I stayed behind him so he couldn't run from his assailant
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:38 pm

That makes sense it was just kinda funny XD
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:44 pm

It's hysterical. I've been on the ropes before and have invisibles (even to the host) cone in and get the win for the Forest
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Ya what Skare said you had your 1st invisible phantom run in...it happens to me all to often!!
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Sweet this is gonna be fun if there are more twisted
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Well, was a good time overall - but just like any old forest day, just less invasions.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Checking in quIck. My family is in a real forest hanging out. My daughter was hitting every tree with a stick saying "tap tap tap." I believe she was checking for gankers
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Like father like daughter silly
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:35 pm

To funny Skare that's awesome man enjoy the forest!!

Thanks for the event Dan it was a lot of fun I had a lot of support and killed many gankers Bow
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:38 pm

I feel like Dan should have been more active for his event. Maybe he was on Skype or something, though.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:11 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Well, was a good time overall - but just like any old forest day, just less invasions.

Just less invasions??? I am trying to understand you mean any old day in the forest is slower than today?
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:17 am

Well seeing as we are done I shall post my modest score: 19 1v1 wins, 6 2v1 wins, 1 2v2 win, 1 win against a modder/glitcher. A total of 27 victories. Modest score but I did my part.
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:45 am

Had alot of fun yesterday but i didnt get to play as much as i had liked. But overall i had some great fights. Made about 3mill souls overall and leveled my 169 guy to 179 or something and pumped my faith to 30 to buff my murakumo with SLB and since i had 30 faith i also tried playing around with twop a bit when i got in a 2-3v1 fight. Those idiots where banging for a long time and when i twop'd them they started sending me hatemail about how lame i was for using that lol. And with my new buff i just oneshot most of these guys with the murakumo. I only used twop in the ganks though not in 1v1 since i think its a bit lame.
    Oh and also one invasion i got slaughtered by a guy using a SLB scythe and i noticed Brokewilly watching in the distance haha. He recorded it but sayd he would cut it out cuz it was a bit embarrasing lol. big grin
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:07 am

I don't think I ever ran into any of the hunters from the forums though I did encounter PoeticWhispers as a target. He killed me. Four times. Well technically he killed me 3 times and gravity did the fourth. I added many ears to my collection yesterday.
    Bamjam
    Bamjam
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bamjam Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:22 am

^ye the only people from the forums i met ingame are Broke and Cildaknuf or something, and the last i invaded in the catacombs a few weeks ago but havent seen him here in a while. I guess its because im in europe and most people from the forums live in USA so different timezones.
    And GZ on the ears lol!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:55 pm

My apologies pendant, I was as active as I could be, real life intruded after I set the date but I was invading constantly for the time that I could. In future I shall have to ask all my friends to schedule their leaving parties around my Dark souls schedule winking
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:57 pm

It happens, and it's more than understandable.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:59 pm

Ahh well, next time... next time twisted assuming the DLC doesnt shake up the PvP format too much and if/when tolvo comes back it shall be a glorious day!
    (although I think I'll leave it to someone who is better at arranging events Look Skyward )
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:01 pm

The Men in Tights covenant is back!!! Currently under my lead until Tolvo Prime returns. Anyone interested should go check out the thread.
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t3898-the-men-in-tights
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Bamjam wrote:Had alot of fun yesterday but i didnt get to play as much as i had liked. But overall i had some great fights. Made about 3mill souls overall and leveled my 169 guy to 179 or something and pumped my faith to 30 to buff my murakumo with SLB and since i had 30 faith i also tried playing around with twop a bit when i got in a 2-3v1 fight. Those idiots where banging for a long time and when i twop'd them they started sending me hatemail about how lame i was for using that lol. And with my new buff i just oneshot most of these guys with the murakumo. I only used twop in the ganks though not in 1v1 since i think its a bit lame.
    Oh and also one invasion i got slaughtered by a guy using a SLB scythe and i noticed Brokewilly watching in the distance haha. He recorded it but sayd he would cut it out cuz it was a bit embarrasing lol. big grin

Hey everyone this is the first chance I have gotten to post.Yeah - I invaded with Bamjam and I think one other person I've seen on the forum - oh yeah NCCBD (he uses different tag on XBOX). Bamjam PM'd me like "I saw you over there watching me get slaughtered". I was just trying to keep an eye on the red or any sign of dirty tricks. Bamjam's PM had me laughing a bit after I got my butt beat down by the red. I was stupid enough (after bamjam leaves old Broke alone lol! ) to run right past the red and the camper fighting towards the trents on the cliff - I guess it pissed off the red because here he comes right after me :shock: .I don't mind fighting against a BKGA (red was armed with this) but when you fight someone who knows how to use it - the reach will catch you every time.

I can say one thing - I fought some tough campers this go around. Especially two who continually beat me - one with a Q Sword :shock: (I used every fast weapon (Iato, Shotel, BSS, etc I had) and I still could not out match the speed of his damage output - he definitely had like 2k HP) and the other camper who was a BS fishing master - he was catching me in BSs from weird angles I just could not compensate.

I got about 4-5 good vids out of the invasion so I will post within the next few days. I did not invade as much as I wanted so I was victorious in about 8 2v2 wins, 3 1v1s, maybe 1 2v1s and the other invasions we were either bangs, host disconnects, BC-out because I could not find the host. When I cannot find a host I just chill-out near the stairs for a bit - I refuse to chase them.

Good times people good times.I think we did a respectable job but our opponents are getting stronger so we shall also. As soon as I get my Forest Gravelord powered-up I will be able to hit campers from multiple angles.

For the glory of Alvina!!

Last edited by Brokewilly on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:21 pm