Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Nccbd
LordRevan
Unforseen
footsied
BiggestAdam
Malacath
Yarxov
Ser Isaac
Shkar
DeathlyLemons
sonofartorias
Mustaklaki
DxV04
DarkW17
ZikoLogiKa NL
Ghadis_God
Wilkinson3424
Tolvo
Uparkaam
Tarkkus
ithunktwice
Bamjam
SunlightCrusader
reim0027
FinPeku
C0rs0n64
DoughGuy
Brokewilly
EmoElmos
Quarik
RagingDragon_69
Knight Alundil
Spurgun
skarekrow13
User
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Garl Vinland
Serious_Much
Federally
cloudyeki
TehInfamousAmos
dancash1808
46 posters

Hunting season! (summer forest pvp event)

dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Hunting season!  (summer forest pvp event) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunting season! (summer forest pvp event)

Post by dancash1808 Wed May 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Probably because I haven't been doing a good enough job of publicising Ahh well still got a few weeks to raise numbers.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Hunting season!  (summer forest pvp event) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunting season! (summer forest pvp event)

Post by Tolvo Thu May 31, 2012 1:32 am

I might stop by in the forest on that day, as well I can be found in skype from time to time so I could offer support to people from there.

Tolvotine, I own the name Tolvo also but I don't remember the password sadly.

But yeah, thank Cloud for mentioning this to me.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 31, 2012 1:36 am

Why dont you reset the password?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 31, 2012 1:37 am

Basically I lost(Forgot) a lot of information, so the original Tolvo is lost to me. Tolvotine is still here though.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu May 31, 2012 1:42 am

Hunting season!  (summer forest pvp event) - Page 4 554851_225274540922779_100003207032153_364174_1016824265_n

Gentlemen, today I stand before you not a leader, But beside you as kin. Many of you have fought them, the gankers who resort to the cheapest tactics to win, and then taunt as if what they did was amazing. Many of you have been defeated by spawn camping trios, or by hidden phantoms who backstab you as you bow to the host.

There’s a reason for it, though. That they need to use these cheap tricks just to kill a lone hunter. It’s because we’re hunters, the most fearsome players of all. It takes 3 of them just to come close to killing us, 3 ganking cowards casting tranquil walk of peace and mashing wrath of god and firing off soul spears from a distance just to have a hope of killing us.

Only a hunter has the balls to confront these players every invasion with nothing but a weapon in hand and a grin on his face. And only a hunter can take those odds with a shrug, looking to the sky after all 3 have fallen and then do it again to another 3. And when a pair of hunters strolls toward them they **** themselves in fear, knowing that they WILL lose!

Gentlemen, you are the badass fighters of the forest. The one group of players who can win against anything thrown their way. The scariest enemy to face within Lordran. We fight to find someone who can better us, and then beat the crap out of them for thinking they‘re better than us. Gentlemen, today we take back our forest and show them just who the hell they think they’re fighting. We are Forest Hunters, we are kin, and we shall prevail. The gankers may have dirty tactics, but we have our strength and our clan and our forest.

Good hunting, gentlemen.

Props to skare for making both the flag and shiva.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 31, 2012 1:44 am

+1 to you and skare.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu May 31, 2012 4:35 am

Going in the OP now silly very nice!
    also hey tolvo your summoning system doesnt appear to be working D:
    and is tolvotine skype or xbl?

dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu May 31, 2012 5:08 am

Also seeing as I have not seen it mentioned anywhere else I feel I should say to hunters that as soon as "Invading another world" comes up you can switch out your ring slot to something that helps in combat!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 31, 2012 9:52 am

Should put links to the current and Tomb of Giants "For the Glory of Alvina" threads in the OP. They're chock full of tips and info (mainly from Tolvo that mad genius). There's also plenty of fun war stories (usually the ones we won) and The Brokester has a ton of great videos. Also, soon it will be time for a limited re-release of a classic from long ago.......

(don't worry, I didn't give it the Lucas treatment, no added special effects)

Hunting season!  (summer forest pvp event) - Page 4 423226_175590829224484_100003207032153_251778_1539475418_n
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 31, 2012 2:55 pm

It is my Skype, and indeed the For the Glory Thread has an absolute wealth of information from many different hunters. Don't forget to check the older versions of it in the Tomb of the Giants. Indeed Skare, we need those links.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu May 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Dark wraith, forest hunter, and ganker in an open field

Hunter: ganker season
    Ganker: hunter season
    Hunter: hunter season
    Ganker: I say it's ganker season and that's final!
    Wraith: Shrug *backstage ganker*
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu May 31, 2012 5:10 pm

+1 for Looney Toons reference. Oh how I miss Bugs, Daffy, and even Elmer.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu May 31, 2012 5:15 pm

I may do some art for this event - I may... Don't hold me to it. AGHHH f**k it, I probably will xD
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu May 31, 2012 5:21 pm

Okay we are holding you to it. Do it or forever be known as an giver of false promises. lol!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu May 31, 2012 5:27 pm

^^ You haven't perused any of my art that I have done before have you? btw guys should I go for a more... Cartoon approach - an extremely detailed approach - also Minimalist or extremist?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu May 31, 2012 5:37 pm

****! I haven't got any pastilles, pencils or pens... Waiting until tomorrow when I will make a rough sketch and then make a neat version after that.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu May 31, 2012 5:43 pm

No I have not actually. Where can I find it? I'm kind of curious about it now.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu May 31, 2012 5:44 pm

Search for the thread Taking DkS/DeS Drawing requests.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu May 31, 2012 6:08 pm

cloudyeki wrote:Hunting season!  (summer forest pvp event) - Page 4 554851_225274540922779_100003207032153_364174_1016824265_n

Gentlemen, today I stand before you not a leader, But beside you as kin. Many of you have fought them, the gankers who resort to the cheapest tactics to win, and then taunt as if what they did was amazing. Many of you have been defeated by spawn camping trios, or by hidden phantoms who backstab you as you bow to the host.

There’s a reason for it, though. That they need to use these cheap tricks just to kill a lone hunter. It’s because we’re hunters, the most fearsome players of all. It takes 3 of them just to come close to killing us, 3 ganking cowards casting tranquil walk of peace and mashing wrath of god and firing off soul spears from a distance just to have a hope of killing us.

Only a hunter has the balls to confront these players every invasion with nothing but a weapon in hand and a grin on his face. And only a hunter can take those odds with a shrug, looking to the sky after all 3 have fallen and then do it again to another 3. And when a pair of hunters strolls toward them they **** themselves in fear, knowing that they WILL lose!

Gentlemen, you are the badass fighters of the forest. The one group of players who can win against anything thrown their way. The scariest enemy to face within Lordran. We fight to find someone who can better us, and then beat the crap out of them for thinking they‘re better than us. Gentlemen, today we take back our forest and show them just who the hell they think they’re fighting. We are Forest Hunters, we are kin, and we shall prevail. The gankers may have dirty tactics, but we have our strength and our clan and our forest.

Good hunting, gentlemen.

Props to skare for making both the flag and shiva.
    *clap* *clap* *clap*
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu May 31, 2012 6:22 pm

The art is epic guys, one thing though. not sure how much I can reasonably fit into the first post... should I convert one of my later posts into an art holder? (also as for mentioning it outside the wiki I have decided to put mentions up the weekend before. too much notice and the threads will die out and people will forget.)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 31, 2012 10:10 pm

As it turns out I probably won't be making it as I just found out from some contact with my doctor, I'm going to be recovering from surgery during this event. So maybe I'll stop by with my Ipod while on some painkillers but I doubt I'll say anything in any known language to man.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu May 31, 2012 10:14 pm

Ahh okay man no problem hope your okay with the surgery and everything (was gona say good luck but it sounded awfully grim)

also painkillers... could they be used for a poise bonus maybe ? silly
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu May 31, 2012 10:16 pm

Hope you're doing better afterwards Tolvo. I'll be sure to record whatever you say, just in case aliens show up looking for whoever spoke they're language. (side note of language barriers, my friend's first CD is gonna be titled The Song of My People: In Bum Speak)
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu May 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Eh, everything's grim if you really look at it. The thought is what matters, so thanks for that you two.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu May 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Removing a bunion, eh?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:27 am