Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
MsCherryBlossom
SpecOps0
6 posters

Fog gate near blacksmith in New Londo?

SpecOps0
    Regular
    Regular

Fog gate near blacksmith in New Londo? Empty Fog gate near blacksmith in New Londo?

Post by SpecOps0 Wed May 30, 2012 12:35 pm

So, I saw this random white fog to the lower right of the blacksmith and was wondering if anyone explored there?

Or could it be my eyes xD? As I haven't lowered the water yet and maybe it was glitching and swapped the fog gates in the wrong places?

Shrug
    MsCherryBlossom
    MsCherryBlossom
    Addicted
    Addicted

Fog gate near blacksmith in New Londo? Empty Re: Fog gate near blacksmith in New Londo?

Post by MsCherryBlossom Wed May 30, 2012 12:38 pm

There's several fog gates in that area, one leads to some ghosts and another to the boss. It's no glitch as I remember seeing them before I ventured there as well.
    SpecOps0
    Regular
    Regular

Fog gate near blacksmith in New Londo? Empty Re: Fog gate near blacksmith in New Londo?

Post by SpecOps0 Wed May 30, 2012 12:42 pm

Really? The fall is kind of big though xD It's not in New londo, but the fog gate is at the entrance of New londo just below the Blacksmith.

I'm confused...
    Anchises
    Anchises
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Anchises Wed May 30, 2012 11:47 pm

I could be mistaken, but maybe you're seeing the reflection of the small patch of sunlight coming in from the top of the cavern.

Last edited by Anchises on Wed May 30, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
    SpecOps0
    Regular
    Regular

Post by SpecOps0 Thu May 31, 2012 12:39 am

Aw, well Im going to lower the water anyway and I'll check again.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu May 31, 2012 12:53 am

i know what your talking about, i also think its the reflection from one of the fog doors. i used to think it was the fog door to valley of the drakes... i havent really looked into it though.
    SpecOps0
    Regular
    Regular

Post by SpecOps0 Thu May 31, 2012 1:07 am

Does water instantly kill you? I haven't ever tried jumping in water.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu May 31, 2012 2:09 am

SpecOps0 wrote:Does water instantly kill you? I haven't ever tried jumping in water.
    unless its 3 inches high, then yes. dont jump into it until youve drained it. even then. be wary of water cause it may lead to death anyway
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:16 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    SpecOps0 wrote:Does water instantly kill you? I haven't ever tried jumping in water.
    unless its 3 inches high, then yes. dont jump into it until youve drained it. even then. be wary of water cause it may lead to death anyway
    That awkward moment you're walking through shallow water, walk over to a new spot, then fall down because you didn't check to see if there was actually ground there...
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:49 pm

did the fog look like this?
    Fog gate near blacksmith in New Londo? Dsc03312

Its likely just a reflection, but if you do lower the water it looks like a little island you can get to, I have been trying to find a way to it for awhile but no luck.
    SpecOps0
    Regular
    Regular

Post by SpecOps0 Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:42 pm

Yes, it sure did. It was a reflection indeed after I lowered the water lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:16 am