Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
DoughGuy
dancash1808
Wade_Wilson
Faded_Gamer
8 posters

i am ana xbl member and i want toa covenant

Faded_Gamer

i am ana xbl member and i want toa covenant Empty i am ana xbl member and i want toa covenant

Post by Faded_Gamer Wed May 30, 2012 6:45 pm

i am an xbl member and am level 115 are there any good covenants?

also i want to correct my title

an*

to join a*
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

i am ana xbl member and i want toa covenant Empty Re: i am ana xbl member and i want toa covenant

Post by Wade_Wilson Wed May 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Darkwraiths and Darkmoons for sexy player on player action, Gravelord if you like waiting around doing a whole load of nothing, Sunbros for jolly co-op, Forest Hunter if you want to be a **** to gankers, Dragon Covenant if you like farming drakes for 3.14 years at a time, Chaos Servants if you're a lazy-*** who can't take on a few undead dragons, Princess Guard and Way of White if you enjoy belonging to a meaningless covenant.
    Faded_Gamer

i am ana xbl member and i want toa covenant Empty Re: i am ana xbl member and i want toa covenant

Post by Faded_Gamer Wed May 30, 2012 6:50 pm

if anyone wants to tell me how to edit that would be great too thanks silly
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Wed May 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Lol, I only just noticed that. Tired, drunk, dyslexic or just typed too fast? lol
    Faded_Gamer

Post by Faded_Gamer Wed May 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:Lol, I only just noticed that. Tired, drunk, dyslexic or just typed too fast? lol
    haha idk i wish i could edit though sad
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Wed May 30, 2012 6:54 pm

We'll let this one slide. lol! Just always remember to proof read!
    Faded_Gamer

Post by Faded_Gamer Wed May 30, 2012 7:04 pm

I was hoping some clan members would give me speech or somthin :|
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed May 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Yeah, I was expecting one of them to turn up by now >.> cmon guys your slipping
    and to clarify are you looking to join one of the wiki teams or an in game covenant?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed May 30, 2012 8:22 pm

What type of play is he interested in? What is his build?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed May 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:Darkwraiths and Darkmoons for sexy player on player action, Gravelord if you like waiting around doing a whole load of nothing, Sunbros for jolly co-op, Forest Hunter if you want to be a **** to gankers, Dragon Covenant if you like farming drakes for 3.14 years at a time, Chaos Servants if you're a lazy-*** who can't take on a few undead dragons, Princess Guard and Way of White if you enjoy belonging to a meaningless covenant.

You obviously do not know anything about gravelording. Look Skyward
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed May 30, 2012 9:56 pm

A speech? Just check front pages of the "clan" threads. The lifehunters could use xbl members but youd be 1 of only 2 or 3 at that end of us.
    Faded_Gamer

Post by Faded_Gamer Thu May 31, 2012 12:18 am

Well ivwas looking for a clan that's just starting or close to so I could rank up and be high in the covenant ranks
    I was talking online
    And my character is a well rounded one I'm pretty alright
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 31, 2012 12:22 am

I think most of the current popular ones are older. But it doesn matter how old a cov is you can still get to a high rank.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu May 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:Darkwraiths and Darkmoons for sexy player on player action, Gravelord if you like waiting around doing a whole load of nothing

waiting a lot while doing nothing while gravelording ?

Us gravelords get the most PVP action possible!

Last edited by ZikoLogiKa NL on Thu May 31, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu May 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Yeah dude I get 5v1 sessions all the time, I have rare minutes or five when Im not being invaded by a phantom.

Welcome good ser!

"The souls of lost humans who swore thier Oaths to Nito, Lord of the Dead, and were granted new bodies comprised of many corpses of the Undead that roam Lordran. In doing so Nito made his servants immortal and charged them with bringing about the new age he desires. Each Gravesworn is bound to Nito and can channel his malice through the Eyes of Death to spread vast quantities of misery throughout the world. Nito named his most trusted servants Heralds, the harbingers of a form of his ill will toward the living"."

We hate the Noble Knight, dishonourable foos they are and haave standing alliance with Wyrm and the Lifehunters (who incidentally are also a goodcovenant to joing and serve Priscilla and welcome all in game covenants save WoW and WoS)

We are Gravelord exclusive and are a support system for the Gravelords who may or may not understand how the in game cov works....

Join us!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:38 am