Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Active Member lists

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Active Member lists Empty Active Member lists

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 31, 2013 4:51 pm

Hi guys, just a little appeal to all of you.

Some of you guys have giant covenant member lists, but probably at most, 50% of these people actually are active and play.

So here's what I suggest you do- Message everyone one in the covenant. PSN, or on here however you like. But you need to get a response off them. If they respond that they're active, great. If they say they're not active, or they don't respond. Do this:

Create a spoiler with everyone who is 'on hiatus' or 'inactive' and dump them all in there. This is just to help other covenants know how big you are when proposing events, or yourself when you want to do events.

Specimen spoiler:

Players on Hiatus:

Please just try and update your cove active lists so everyone actually knows what the hell is going on in here once in a while lol!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Active Member lists Empty Re: Active Member lists

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri May 31, 2013 5:06 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Hi guys, just a little appeal to all of you.

Some of you guys have giant covenant member lists, but probably at most, 50% of these people actually are active and play.

So here's what I suggest you do- Message everyone one in the covenant. PSN, or on here however you like. But you need to get a response off them. If they respond that they're active, great. If they say they're not active, or they don't respond. Do this:

Create a spoiler with everyone who is 'on hiatus' or 'inactive' and dump them all in there. This is just to help other covenants know how big you are when proposing events, or yourself when you want to do events.

Specimen spoiler:

Players on Hiatus:

Please just try and update your cove active lists so everyone actually knows what the hell is going on in here once in a while lol!

Serious....you are a little late on that request. LOL
    Billy and I have ALREADY begun the cleaning process that we tend to go through periodically, anyway!! lol!

And at least one other has already asked for a roll-call. But we are glad to see you on the job!! big grin

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 31, 2013 6:26 pm

Yeah ahho I was just hoping that everyone came up to the same standard silly

It'll be much more important come DkSII when everyone and their mother will be in covenants and some will have upwards of 100 members..

Your leadership skills will be tested then i assure you lol!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 31, 2013 6:35 pm

I was actually thinking of a purge soon. Read my mind
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri May 31, 2013 8:50 pm

I'd assume most of my members are still active since we're still a pretty new covenant. Regardless, I'll do a roll call of all the members I have.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:31 am