Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+94
argotthar
loklopez
Darkpicha
xxHeroinxBobxx
ViralEnsign_
alxyamaguchi
Emergence
LordRevan
TehInfamousAmos
Sun Bruh
Kiva the wanderer
passivefamiliar
DxV04
Ciledaknuf
Alocas
Garl_Vinland
Slarg232
Pesth
RandelOolacile
Sheldor
ZikoLogiKa NL
Ghadis_God
Sabre120
joeclone
Nymfo
Zodiaxel
Bioraptor
isthefridge
Zombie_Collin
BishopHavel
Juutas
Estebanx1
Odinbear
Shkar
TheNudgeMan
H3adShotty
FruitPunchNinja
Zakkia
Ser Isaac
BartholomewWenceslas
Artorias
lordgodofhell
SlayerOfThe4Kings
BackwardsBaboon
dianaduh
Yukon
Raptrojo
billy_bayonet
Halicarnassis
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Yarxov
Tolvo
bloodpixel
his1n-
PlasticandRage
reim0027
JohnnyHarpoon
Majikero07
Viexnia
Azran
Severance
pillz1990
sonofartorias
RNsunbro
Yesuurd
Extertionist
TheBigLebowski
Wilkinson3424
GkMrBane
Leeroy_Jenkins
deadagain
SpecOps0
RagingDragon_69
Dubscythe
jjshowal
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
robsthedon
Federally
skarekrow13
Rynoa
Serious_Much
Reaperfan
Rollo-9
Jorund
sunbro
ublug
DoughGuy
FrEyes
SlakeMoth
dancash1808
Blazalin
Noob-of-Artorias
Baldor Ostarv
Wade_Wilson
98 posters

Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th.

Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th.

Post by Dubscythe Thu May 31, 2012 12:10 pm

Baldor Ostarv wrote:What if it's off by one frame?

You wouldn't dare...
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th.

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Thu May 31, 2012 12:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2KAJ6EqTPQ
    Here is the trailer again since not everyone can see the other one pure epicness. big grin
    Baldor Ostarv
    Baldor Ostarv
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Baldor Ostarv Thu May 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Dubscythe wrote:
    Baldor Ostarv wrote:What if it's off by one frame?

You wouldn't dare...

Correct.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu May 31, 2012 12:22 pm

What the hell there was a red phantom guy with a crossbow who did a low kick...?
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Thu May 31, 2012 12:24 pm

Serious_Much wrote:What the hell there was a red phantom guy with a crossbow who did a low kick...?
    Cause he is epic!
    Baldor Ostarv
    Baldor Ostarv
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Baldor Ostarv Thu May 31, 2012 12:25 pm

Yes, indeed.

New weapon or expansion on fists.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Thu May 31, 2012 12:26 pm

Do you guys think they will nix the BB glitch?

I guess its about time they do it in my opinion.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 31, 2012 12:36 pm

If they don't it'll be pretty good confirmation that it's no glitch.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Thu May 31, 2012 12:40 pm

To me it seems like the "BB glitch" was made on purpose and was originally going to be utilized for PVP builds but was taken out last minute. Allowing us to still use it as a glitch as not all of the code was removed. I actually think they might make the BB glitch a proper option and no longer a glitch.

Besides everyone who wanted to use the glitch already has, why bother removing it now?

Hopefully they fix the lag and the dragon body/bow....

And maybe tweek the BS mechanic to a smaller window, make it an actual skill instead of being able just get close to their back to BS them. But they cannot remove it, it is part of the game mechanic, plus how would we deal with gankers or healers if we couldn't BS.
    SpecOps0
    Regular
    Regular

Post by SpecOps0 Thu May 31, 2012 12:41 pm

I thought the BB could be shared among characters xD

It's sad it isnt... I NEED THAT STRAIGHT SWORD HILT >sad
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 31, 2012 12:42 pm

Also did anyone else notice that the red low kick guy has a crossbow and top hat? Perspective is jacked up a bit too but he looks bigger than us. My guess is no new attack mode and he's unique. Not sure I want everyone doing Mortal Kombat leg sweeps.....or do I?
    Baldor Ostarv
    Baldor Ostarv
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Baldor Ostarv Thu May 31, 2012 12:43 pm

Could it be THE Hawkeye Gough?
    SpecOps0
    Regular
    Regular

Post by SpecOps0 Thu May 31, 2012 12:43 pm

Maybe he is a new black phantom like Kirk, Leeory were. :O
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Thu May 31, 2012 12:45 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:Also did anyone else notice that the red low kick guy has a crossbow and top hat? Perspective is jacked up a bit too but he looks bigger than us. My guess is no new attack mode and he's unique. Not sure I want everyone doing Mortal Kombat leg sweeps.....or do I?

Imagine if leg sweeps could bypass shields and stun players... imagine the potential! And he looks like a regular invader to me.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Could be. There's art from the big book o' art that suggests another radically different look for Gough although I like this look better. This guy is in the U.S. Special edition artbook and was lamented greatly to not be in game. Now he is. It could be a standard invader because like I said the perspective is potentially wacky.

My favorite is Mr. (maybe Ms.) 27 seconds into the trailer. A tree with ragged clothes and a blade attached to some sticks and a WATERING CAN? How can that be sinister? From freakin' made it sinister, that's how!

On a sidenote I am in no way biased to the tree guy since it looks strikingly similar to my namesake.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu May 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Rollo-9 wrote:First off Praise the Sun
    secondly did anyone notice the black phantom doing the low sweep kick?! could this maybe some long awaited bs defense? exciting stuff
    it was a a cursed enemy i think. (cursed as in graveylord cursed) he was bigger and did a sweep kick so i am not with that theory, nor do i want that do happen. people will abuse a sweepkick like WoG
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Thu May 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Wait a goddamn minute! Top hat and crossbow! We've seen hat guy before... he's in the artbook!
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Thu May 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Ya FROM will add new NPC invaders as well I would bet on it.

But I doubt he will be unique. You can recieve and use every weapon that an enemy in PVE uses. So that would guarantee that if he is a NPC as we think that we will be able to use his weapon.

Mortal Kombat Fight Club anyone?

Get them down to less than 100 and the fight stops and they let you backstab them. twisted

Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th. - Page 4 Images13

Last edited by RagingDragon_69 on Thu May 31, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Thu May 31, 2012 12:49 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:Could be. There's art from the big book o' art that suggests another radically different look for Gough although I like this look better. This guy is in the U.S. Special edition artbook and was lamented greatly to not be in game. Now he is. It could be a standard invader because like I said the perspective is potentially wacky.

My favorite is Mr. (maybe Ms.) 27 seconds into the trailer. A tree with ragged clothes and a blade attached to some sticks and a WATERING CAN? How can that be sinister? From freakin' made it sinister, that's how!

On a sidenote I am in no way biased to the tree guy since it looks strikingly similar to my namesake.
    haha I just saw the watering can that just so classy.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu May 31, 2012 12:49 pm

RagingDragon_69 wrote:Ya FROM will add new NPC invaders as well I would bet on it.

But I doubt he will be unique. You can recieve and use every weapon that an enemy in PVE uses. So that would guarantee that if he is a NPC as we think that we will be able to use his weapon.

Mortal Kombat Fight Club anyone? Get them down to less than 100 and the fight stops and they let you backstab them. FINISH HIM !! twisted
    sounds fun what SL range is it
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 31, 2012 12:55 pm

I was also gauging from the still on the sweep kick. It makes contact with Oscar so it's the best reference and he looks considerably bigger. I've never seen a Gravelord Black Phantom but he does look similar to the ones I've checked out on YouTube. A modified moveset for player characters could be cool but I'm skeptical (not ruling it out).

First pledge for me regarding this game....if you can obtain and use a watering can I am upgrading it all the way and using it. Maybe not permanently.....but it will kill forest campers I assure you.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 31, 2012 12:58 pm

RAPID POSTING EXCITEMENT HERE WE GO!......

32 Seconds in, forest clip (excited about bright forest by the way) there's a humanoid figure, far left side. Is that one of the Stone Knights we've seen pics of or the artbook Gough possibility?

EDIT: Took a better look with full screen and better resolution. Helmet looks like Stone Knight but color palette is different, Shield is off and armor difference. Doesn't look like the big guy who is thought to be Gough though either.

Last edited by skarekrow13 on Thu May 31, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Thu May 31, 2012 1:01 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:RAPID POSTING EXCITEMENT HERE WE GO!......

32 Seconds in, forest clip (excited about bright forest by the way) there's a humanoid figure, far left side. Is that one of the Stone Knights we've seen pics of or the artbook Gough possibility?
    The helm looks like the new stone knight to me but the color seems off.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu May 31, 2012 1:03 pm

I just edited after relooking and agree completely.
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Thu May 31, 2012 1:06 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:I just edited after relooking and agree completely.
    Maybe he is a new merchant or something like that.
    Edit:I don't think that is a shield but the smashing part of a hammer, other than slightly off color it looks like a new stone knight to me.

Last edited by Leeroy_Jenkins on Thu May 31, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 10:03 pm