Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
sonofartorias
JoeBroski09
bloodpixel
Forum Pirate
cloudyeki
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Dubscythe
11 posters

The Unofficial Official E3 Thread

Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Unofficial Official E3 Thread Empty The Unofficial Official E3 Thread

Post by Dubscythe Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:59 pm

So who else is watching this? I'm just facepalming so hard after Microsoft's keynote, it only served to reinforce my urge to get a Wii U instead of whatever the next Xbox is. I've lost all interest in the Xbox exclusives at this point and the fact that every new one is a Kinect game is bothering me.

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Unofficial Official E3 Thread Empty Re: The Unofficial Official E3 Thread

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:11 pm

I wanted to go, but I'm not going to watch. I'll just read up on the updates as they come in. So Nintendo's go the Wii U, what's Microsoft planning?
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:22 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I wanted to go, but I'm not going to watch. I'll just read up on the updates as they come in. So Nintendo's go the Wii U, what's Microsoft planning?

Nintendo's Keynote isn't until tomorrow, and I honestly can't wait.

As for Microsoft, this is their plan; "HAY, HAY, DO YOU GUYS LIKE KINECT YET? ALL OF OUR NEWS GAME EXCEPT FOR 2 ARE FOR KINECT"
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Gotta sneak in this year. Last year we almost pulled it off, but this year we have a good idea how we're getting in. We all dress as sponsored truck drivers, get in through the loading bay, then switch over to reporter disguises. It's full proof!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:28 pm

That's awful. If that's the case I'm listening with open ears for what Nintendo and/or Sony's got to offer.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Screw the wii U. I'm not spending money on a gimmicky pile. It apparently has the hardware now, but nintendos 3rd party support sucks because they keep doing dumb things. (the wii, all but 1 of the Ds's, allowing anyone to make any game for the wii)

and the only reason I have an xbox is bethesda. Their games don't work right on the playstation because they're still butt hurt that sony wouldn't give them early access to ps3 hardware for oblivion.

I don't have a big problem with microsoft, they just keep shoving new things (zune, kinect) down my throat with their menu layouts. And my 360 elite's (the red ring "proof" version)red ringed twice.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:56 pm

In the halo 4 gameplay, I lol'd when Chief punched that enemy.
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:Screw the wii U. I'm not spending money on a gimmicky pile. It apparently has the hardware now, but nintendos 3rd party support sucks because they keep doing dumb things. (the wii, all but 1 of the Ds's, allowing anyone to make any game for the wii)

and the only reason I have an xbox is bethesda. Their games don't work right on the playstation because they're still butt hurt that sony wouldn't give them early access to ps3 hardware for oblivion.

I don't have a big problem with microsoft, they just keep shoving new things (zune, kinect) down my throat with their menu layouts. And my 360 elite's (the red ring "proof" version)red ringed twice.

Yes their gimmicky stuff, the only gimmicky thing about the Wii U is the new controller and you don't even need it for most games as they made a Pro controller similar to the 360's. http://www.gizmag.com/wii-u-propad/22800/

Crappy 3rd party support? You mean Assassin's Creed 3, Arkham City, Ghost Recon, Darksiders 2, Ninja Gaiden 3, Dirt, Rayman Legends, Battlefield, and Zombi U already announced, with half of them coming out in 2012?

I might buy a Wii U just for Zombi U. http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/04/zombiu-rises-from-the-ashes-of-killer-freaks-from-outer-space/#continued
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:48 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Screw the wii U. I'm not spending money on a gimmicky pile. It apparently has the hardware now, but nintendos 3rd party support sucks because they keep doing dumb things. (the wii, all but 1 of the Ds's, allowing anyone to make any game for the wii)

Angry with the world?

Another good way to be impartial is to simply not care. Don't care for the Xbox because it's a waste of money. Don't care for Bethesda games because they have horrible mechanical gameplay (No depth perception...). Don't care for the Wii, but pay attention to the Wii-U. I don't care about a lot of things. What do you not care about?

Oh, and don't let emotions get in the way of seeing the truth of Nintendo's turn around with its main console.
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:51 am

well the xbox press conference sucked as*
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:54 am

I had school and work all day. I don't really care about the xbox. Shrug Just kinect stuff?

When's the PS3 and the Dark Souls stuff? If I need to know about the Wii-U stuff, I got a friend who will know everything. And I mean everything. I'm happy for friends like him.

PS: A friend of mine says Borderlands 2 looked AMAZING! But what else is new? big grin
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:59 am

x box just kissed it's own as* the best moment was when the south park guy's came out to plug there new rpg and just shi* all over the x box conference
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:02 am

All you need to know about the Xbox conference was Kinect.
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:06 am

the best part about the conference was wait for it "south park and the stick of destiny"
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:07 am

Xbox just tries to make itself look way too amazing...
    But, then again, so does Sony. Last year "3D. 3D. 3D. Uncharted 3. PS Vita."
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:14 am

ps3 looked really good tonight i'm going to get a ps3 just so i can play some of the stuff they showed "the last of us" looked awesome and i mean awesome
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:15 am

I didn't get to see it sad
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:17 am

do you have a youtube account
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:17 am

Yes. I have also make videos. I'm guessing I'm an idiot and forgot that people put things on youtube just like I do...

*facepalm*
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:20 am

search "the last of us" it's so brutal and awesome
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:44 am

Interctive book.

Looks like Sony can't avoid doing stupid stuff with their console either :I
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:13 am

ya the book thing did suck
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:53 pm

so joe broski was the game play on youtube yet
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:29 pm

E3 just kinda sucked overall
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:33 pm

i liked the ps3 conference they showcased allot of game's unlike one certain
    company

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 pm