Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Spurgun
Buggy Virus
User
billy_bayonet
Forum Pirate
TheBigLebowski
DoughGuy
cloudyeki
Extertionist
JoeBroski09
Viexnia
Federally
dancash1808
RANT
BoilerFan8472
FinPeku
reim0027
deadagain
Bcc17
Serious_Much
24 posters

Another type of scum on Dark Souls...

cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Another type of scum on Dark Souls... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another type of scum on Dark Souls...

Post by cloudyeki Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:41 am

It'd be a battle of skill and creativity. I love pyromancy because it gives you more options than it shows.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Another type of scum on Dark Souls... - Page 2 Empty Re: Another type of scum on Dark Souls...

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:51 am

There are a LOT of different kinds. but, still... I'm still a noob.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:04 am

Just gotta find new tricks, like air bursting GCF's over your enemy's head, or even using the blast to obscure your next strike.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:13 am

cloudyeki wrote:Just gotta find new tricks, like air bursting GCF's over your enemy's head, or even using the blast to obscure your next strike.
    Fire path Follower of Izalith. No chaos spells. And I have BARELY pvp'ed. And most of what I've done has been pure invading. I feel bad 90% of the time.
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:19 am

I would've crushed them before they even had the chance to sent me home. lol. Pathetic losers.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:46 am

I'd do what i always do, menu swap for the hring and pivot bs 0hko, then if they didn't bc me immediately, aggro every mob I could find and lead them to the host. You have fun with 6 golems, ****.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:35 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    cloudyeki wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:
    cloudyeki wrote:I've had it happen kinda. I was summoned in the burg (what a shock) and the host pointed me to the dueling square where a wraith was waiting. Kicked the wraith's *** but got BC'd before I could land a last hit, and the wraith messaged me saying I got sent because I won.
    ... Not totally looking forward to you getting your DkS disc back...

Wanna make a SL40 build so we can fight on equal grounds?
    Such a low SL... I could probably make an SL120 once I get out of school in two weeks. Or you could make an SL80 build *shrug* though, idk how two pyromancers with g.halberds would work. Considering they'd be very similar builds, it'd come down to pure skill. Which.. *shrug* I have this avatar. It says all. So does the 1st line of my sig...

Omg you're being so hard on yourself. Ruining your confidence as a PvP'r is definitely my second victory.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:13 am

N'awwh federally your so cruel! you have broken him xD
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:36 am

im pretty sure sending a phantom home counts as a sin?
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:40 am

I have no idea but if so... so what, more kills ...
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:44 am

Sounds similar to the stance when I invaded whiskey as a Red Phantom instead of a Blue VIA Gravelord Sign, when I was going to protect her from incoming darkwraith... in which I came to be. Whiskey wanted me to kill her after the first one, because she thought it to be cruel to face BP Darkwraiths in New Londo. I said I wanted to test some things, and I decided to stay in her world. I killed two more Blues before I killed her to 'save' the people... in which later on she gravelorded again in New Londo for the BPs for my world.

I never really understood how she was saving them, since she was going to gravelord again any ways, but whatever. At least she got three eyes from it. I got no souls from killing Spirits of Vengeance, which was interesting to note. Nice experiment, never did it again after that though.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:56 am

The positive thing about the DW Host combo though is that if you get set up against them you can use their friendly fire to your advantage.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:I'd do what i always do, menu swap for the hring and pivot bs 0hko, then if they didn't bc me immediately, aggro every mob I could find and lead them to the host. You have fun with 6 golems, ****.

How can you lead mobs to the host? I thought you had to use alluring skulls or the spell ( can’t remember the name).
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Spurgun wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:I'd do what i always do, menu swap for the hring and pivot bs 0hko, then if they didn't bc me immediately, aggro every mob I could find and lead them to the host. You have fun with 6 golems, ****.

How can you lead mobs to the host? I thought you had to use alluring skulls or the spell ( can’t remember the name).

If you're a summoned phantom mobs will attack you. They only don't attack enemy phantoms
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:43 pm

I've never experienced this, and have to say it would probably damage my calm since I coop a lot. And what does the host get out of it, just giggles?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:47 pm

id imagine its a "clever" troll
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:26 pm

They must either be 8 yrs old, or have zero life lol...

Serious Ive never encountered that before but i have encountered similiar.

Invading Sens and host along with BP and SOV are atop the giants tower. I go up there and they all just look at me. Confused as to why my fellow sov wasnt fighting I went for the host and parry riposte killed him. Dont think he was expecting it lol
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:42 pm

1.5 pacth changes:
    New invasion item: White sign soapstone.

"Invade world of a ganker and kick his red phantom ***, then do shrug to host and leave before he sent you home"

TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Got a really nice pair of pathetic scumbags today. One summoned me "for help" at Undead Burg (low level build) As soon as I summoned he and I greeted but I was welcomed with a black phantom BS me during the greet. Needless to say I blocked them and pulled the cable. Hope they are prepared to die soon.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Hm. Seems to be a new thing. Don't know what the host gets from it, since he/she don't get souls from ya. Perhaps they change places from time to time.

Were you a Sunbro? Perhaps they have an agenda of sorts. What armour and equipment did you use?
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:35 pm

No sunbro, darkwraith currently. Gear is super powerful, but only for helping others with bosses. (no grief build)
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Tell me the build. I am curious, as people may be trying to... target, some people.

Serious, I would also like to know your build as well.
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Well ok;

Level 15 pyromancer with a +15 great club and lightning spear (sens fortress). Pyro flame +5. I am helping others mainly with Carpa Demon and Undead Burg + Gargoyles.

Vit 20
    Att 12
    End 14
    Str 12
    Dex 10
    Int 10
    Fait 8
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Interesting... what armour do you wear?
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Wanderers Suit +9. I love how it looks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:29 am