Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Spurgun
Buggy Virus
User
billy_bayonet
Forum Pirate
TheBigLebowski
DoughGuy
cloudyeki
Extertionist
JoeBroski09
Viexnia
Federally
dancash1808
RANT
BoilerFan8472
FinPeku
reim0027
deadagain
Bcc17
Serious_Much
24 posters

Another type of scum on Dark Souls...

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Another type of scum on Dark Souls... - Page 3 Empty Re: Another type of scum on Dark Souls...

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Mine is just a regular SL60 cooping in the normal places. It's just silly that guys organise cooping with a mate who has Red signed... The host doesn't even get any souls lol
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Another type of scum on Dark Souls... - Page 3 Empty Re: Another type of scum on Dark Souls...

Post by TheBigLebowski Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Hmmz. Level 60 sounds good too. Maybe I am going to make a 60 toon too for coop. In which places do you coop much with level 60. Anor Londo and Archives I think? Catacombs? I am thinking of making a coop build for every area. So low level build for beginning, level 60 for mid-game or something.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:50 pm

Ok, thanks Big.

What equipment did you use, Serious. It might help for the direction that these people are aiming towards, if they are aiming.

60? Anor Londo, New Londo, Nito and Seath, Firesage and Centipede, and Flame Spider Witch.
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Rings; poise or fire defense (gargoyles) and flip ring.
    Shield; Kadeceus (or how do you call it lol) +14 (stability) or crest (when invader uses magic.)

Sometimes child mask.

btw the wanderers outfit has a good defense against lightning.(for light armor anyway)
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:22 pm

Well my guy is aiming to be SL80, but his stats are like this at the moment

20 vit/end
    16 att
    36 INT
    20 dex

Uses enchanted weapons and normal with buff for bosses, rather good for NG coop.
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:29 pm

Is it true that when member of Sunlight Bros, the level gap in which you can summon is increased?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:36 pm

yes, it is true winking

hence why even at SL60 in sunbros, four lords summons are very frequent big grin
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:50 pm

Saw this last night in the kiln. Host summoned myself and two other phantoms. Neither myself nor the other phantom new there was a dw there. Both myself and the other phantom took off towards the boss when the dw walked out from his hiding spot behind a hill. I figure, no big deal, all three of us will take care of this. But the host keeps standing around. The other phantom gets backstabbed and dies leaving me the host and the dw. I manage to BS the darkwraith but he gets far enough away to use a divine blessing. Host continues to stand around. Eventually the dw kills me. I follow the dw on camera after I die and see him walk right back to his hiding spot, getting ready for the next round.

Funny thing is occassionally the dw would bs the host.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:47 am