Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
DamageCK
WyrmHero
6 posters

What's the value of 1 stat point (Str, Dex, Int, Faith) in terms of AR for you?

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

What's the value of 1 stat point (Str, Dex, Int, Faith) in terms of AR for you? Empty What's the value of 1 stat point (Str, Dex, Int, Faith) in terms of AR for you?

Post by WyrmHero Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 pm

For me, 1 stat point = 4 AR minimum. Sometimes I consider 3 AR per stat but I don't like it because some weapons have 5 or even 6 AR increase per stat.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

What's the value of 1 stat point (Str, Dex, Int, Faith) in terms of AR for you? Empty Re: What's the value of 1 stat point (Str, Dex, Int, Faith) in terms of AR for you?

Post by DamageCK Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:00 pm

I don't really pay attention since I always take the stats for my build type to the appropriate stat level anyway, which is usually 40.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

What's the value of 1 stat point (Str, Dex, Int, Faith) in terms of AR for you? Empty Re: What's the value of 1 stat point (Str, Dex, Int, Faith) in terms of AR for you?

Post by WyrmHero Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:52 pm

I'm a scaling freak. From now on if the weapon doesn't give me 4 AR per stat I'll use it elemental. Never have used one anyway. The only exceptions will be the unique/boss weapons, which will prefer to use them with base stats. I'm crazy I know.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:16 pm

i know how you feel wyrm. when i manage to find an armor/weapon combo that leaves me at exactly 25% equip weight or 50% while allowing me to use everything i need and have efficient poise i feel immense joy. like this low lvl set up. im sure there's ways to get more poise/hp but you would most likely have to lose out on something. http://tinyurl.com/7dtrry6

edit:nothing special about the build, just an example of using every point efficiently (imo) you can always do the havels gauntlets and leggings while using light armor, but thats sooooo overused. i just like finding other good combos.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:43 pm

i always go up to 40, i always stop at 46 for the demon weapons and the only time ive gone up to 50 str was for my leeroy build. i dont really care about wasting points if i end up liking the build.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:02 pm

One big disappoint I had was with the Dragonslayer Spear. The thing gives me 2 and sometimes 3 AR per Faith stat. And it has B scaling in Faith. Look Skyward
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:17 pm

5 per dex on a B scaling, man do I love the flamberge big grin
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Yesssss
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:47 pm

lol the DSS's poewr comes from its range and speed not damage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:48 am