Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Tolvo
reim0027
Ciledaknuf
Uparkaam
WyrmHero
WarriorOfBenOwnage
nsane32
ZikoLogiKa NL
Ghadis_God
Palarax
whitechikz11
footsied
Motopsycho
FinPeku
Knight N. Allant
Bamjam
DarkW17
ViralEnsign_
EmoElmos
SunlightCrusader
befowler
N_Raist
Shkar
FattyOfDoom
Spurgun
TehInfamousAmos
DoughGuy
skarekrow13
Brokewilly
Quarik
dancash1808
cloudyeki
36 posters

For the Glory of Alvina

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

For the Glory of Alvina - Page 3 Empty Re: For the Glory of Alvina

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Current FH build I am working towards atm: http://tinyurl.com/7kef5uj - and how it is currently: http://tinyurl.com/7b23fcs

gotta lot of work to put into it but it will go pretty well - btw the HR is swapped for Leo or RTSr a lot xD

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Willy - I am subbed to you btw - watching the new vid atm...
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Ok allies and denizens of the forest.Last batch of vids before the summer invasion campaign kicks off (well maybe I have a couple more to upload lol ). Anyway lets get right to it then....

Campers who pull tricks and spam must pay the price!!

https://youtu.be/e5yrJSIMz0o

Fighting the gank is who we are - we must embrace it for it is what we live for!!And it is those magical moments when you are able to beat back the gank (campers who gank will never feel this high) is the reason we do what we do.

https://youtu.be/8uBX-SpftHI

Campers sure do love the stairs don't they lol!

https://youtu.be/izcYQ7-CRHo

This is what the forest should be like - we can only hope and dream I suppose 😢

https://youtu.be/GhoR3YHHezl

Well Dan here is the vid of when Alvina was being funny by summoning me as a red :shock: . @Dan - you invaded around the 2:57 minute mark with malice in your heart!! twisted

https://youtu.be/wzRJmBi320I

Good times people and enjoy the vids.Its about two weeks until the start of the summer forest invasion campaign.Everyone remember to sharpen your weapons and shine up you armor (take your robes to the cleaners please) before the mayhem begins lol!

Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:09 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Willy - I am subbed to you btw - watching the new vid atm...

Roger that bro - just got the last batch (maybe winking ) processed and uploaded.

Hope everyone enjoys the vids.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:44 pm

That was why! I remember that match, good game man silly didnt realize I had you so close.(I facepalmed after I took that mutual hit xD) I spawned as you Backstabbed the first hunter figured you were on the hosts side, or at least not mine and decided to get in there before the host arrived.
    (I dont feel so bad now even if it was a premature assault it wasn't random aggression against a red winking )
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:05 pm

in the summoned as a red video I noticed you played extremely defensively? I don't know why? personally when he had the DSB out or the talisman were perfect times to pike him and poison the bugger - then you would SLB your pike or Murakumo and stomp him to his grave.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:05 pm

dancash1808 wrote:That was why! I remember that match, good game man silly didnt realize I had you so close.(I facepalmed after I took that mutual hit xD) I spawned as you Backstabbed the first hunter figured you were on the hosts side, or at least not mine and decided to get in there before the host arrived.
    (I dont feel so bad now even if it was a premature assault it wasn't random aggression against a red winking )

No - it was not random aggression on your part. If I had invaded right when a red was attacking a ATK hunter (a new hunter would not know this of course) I would have done the same as you. I killed like 2-3 ATK hunters in that invasion. Its good to see a hunter's killer instinct show itself so rapidly twisted . I tried fight defensively against you at first in the hopes you would see I was not a threat.But once I got hit once with that lemon-buffed Flamberge you were swing around - I was like "I better get serious or I'm gonna die!! 😢 "

One big old party in the forest I tell you.Good times though.

dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Yeah, lemon at 50 faith stings doesnt it silly its rather depressing to see that bleed bar however, whats your resist I may switch weapon if its that ineffective (I have triggered it a couple of times but they were real turtles xD)
    I figured bleed is good for psyching people out but if its only a notch then not very xD

Also broke I noticed the defensive play, I was thinking there was a host on their way >.<

very good times big grin Wave ill cya around sometime. might level up closer to you so we run into each other more often.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:13 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:in the summoned as a red video I noticed you played extremely defensively? I don't know why? personally when he had the DSB out or the talisman were perfect times to pike him and poison the bugger - then you would SLB your pike or Murakumo and stomp him to his grave.

Yeah - I was really fooling around in that video.I was like well I'm a red so let's see how it is dealing with hunters. I wasn't really taking it seriously on purpose plus I was about to sign-off when the invasion happened so I was going to just BC-out after a couple of minutes. There are times when I don't invade on serious tip - you gotta include some fun with all of the bangs.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:17 pm

I don't run the flamberge - I love my Bastard sword +15 more - it has about 70 more AR with my stats. then the lemon buff adds about 420 AR xD it hits near 1k's well 961 to be exact. xD One scary weapon I believe - especially when I have two casts of SLB - it never ceases to amaze hosts when I recast SLB mid combat or swap from my Lemon Scythe to the Bastard sword and buff it with Some Lemony Boon (SLB) winking
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Brokewilly wrote:
    TehInfamousAmos wrote:in the summoned as a red video I noticed you played extremely defensively? I don't know why? personally when he had the DSB out or the talisman were perfect times to pike him and poison the bugger - then you would SLB your pike or Murakumo and stomp him to his grave.

Yeah - I was really fooling around in that video.I was like well I'm a red so let's see how it is dealing with hunters. I wasn't really taking it seriously on purpose plus I was about to sign-off when the invasion happened so I was going to just BC-out after a couple of minutes. There are times when I don't invade on serious tip - you gotta include some fun with all of the bangs.

Oh - don't mention fun... I tortured a host to death... Bsed him till he used all 20 estus - he also used 20 humanity. then I started to chain bs him with my fist - I was there for like 20 mins chain bsing him - lets just say he was unhappy that he died xD
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:26 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:

Oh - don't mention fun... I tortured a host to death... Bsed him till he used all 20 estus - he also used 20 humanity. then I started to chain bs him with my fist - I was there for like 20 mins chain bsing him - lets just say he was unhappy that he died xD

There's teaching someone a lesson and then there's scarring them for life lol!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:28 pm

haha - he shouldn't have flasked should he winking That was what got him into that situation xD
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:36 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Yeah, lemon at 50 faith stings doesnt it silly its rather depressing to see that bleed bar however, whats your resist I may switch weapon if its that ineffective (I have triggered it a couple of times but they were real turtles xD)
    I figured bleed is good for psyching people out but if its only a notch then not very xD

Also broke I noticed the defensive play, I was thinking there was a host on their way >.<

very good times big grin Wave ill cya around sometime. might level up closer to you so we run into each other more often.

Yeah - that lemon power is nothing to fool with - especially with your high Faith.My bleed res is 205 I think. I'm only really fearful of bleed from three weapons (if fighting 1v1 that is): GS,LH and Barbed sword.I have been bleed-out by a barbed sword a couple of times because I did not recognize it quick enough :shock: . That's not saying I don't respect the bleed from the flamberge (I carry a +15 version @ AR 500+ish in my backpack) it just those three weapons will bleed you out fast :shock: ! The flamberge has three things going for it: decent normal damage for a Dex build (the flam is great against shirtless and dragoniod opponents twisted ), decent stun-lock capability and above average bleed. Usually I immediately switch to my pike when I face one since the flamberge's reach is manageable.

Kinda glad you got rid of the egghead look since it was very unnerving lol! Oh yeah is there a benefit of being infected with an egg-head?I think it allows you to talk with Chaos Queen boss???
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:38 pm

It does not allow you to talk with the chaos queen thats the old witches ring. xD there is no real benefit (except for unlocking the pyromancy trainer) It eats half your souls earnt. and being unnerving is good silly if your opponent is thinking wtf he isnt watching where your swinging winking
    and it gives you a fairly high poise damage but low actual damage worm attack, its not very good since its as slow and as long range as a dark hand. (I want to see what it does with orange charred though since it adds flame damage to kicks)
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:41 pm

anyone notice that this thread should have autolocked?? Forest Hunters beat the auto lock mechanism xD - or the farmers ganked our mechanism?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:45 pm

It goes a little past then retro locks I think. Greats videos broke! Apocalyptica is always classy. I wonder what the pyro on the stairs was thinking. Maybe "I haven't really hit anything and I only have so many of these. Uh oh."
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:46 pm

May I ask as to why Tolvo and me are the only PS3 Forest Hunters on this thread??
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:47 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:
    Brokewilly wrote:

Man - you probably really made that camper's day in very bad way.I can't believe you made him go through all of his estus - that is rich lol!! Plus he went though 20 humanity !!Man if I was him I would have just started to flail away at you just to save face instead of popping humanities like an addict.

Now did you kill him with an unarmed BS?If you did I would probably stop playing DkS for a bit to let that nightmare invasion fade from memory if I was him lol! .

Wicked show bro!!Your getting as bad as Tovlo with the torture routine.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Well see the lock mechanism has to summon two from other forums before it stands a chance on taking our thread from us, and even then its going to wait until we aren't paying attention winking
    And how many XBL dudes are there? me,broke??? who else xD
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:50 pm

You Broke, Eki, Yarxov - loads!! Pretty much every member on this thread is XBL silly
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Krow - you're Xbox correct?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Yes, the killing blow was an unarmed BS xD
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 pm

If it hadn't have killed him he would have been chain bsed through the forest - to a cliff and off of it - the next bs would have sent him tumbling off a cliff xD
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm ps3 Amos. That's why I shed a tear every time I see resonance rings in Broke's videos. Never seen one outside of the catacombs. Eki is ps3 too. I suppose he could have both.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:56 pm