Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
Yarxov
ZikoLogiKa NL
dancash1808
Azran
Gk Mr Bane
Servant of Priscilla
Dr. Demento
ViralEnsign_
skeletons_everywhere
ARSP
Rarity
NPCWhiteMage
Quarik
FruitPunchNinja
Tolvo
GkMrBane
Serious_Much
User
Spurgun
Reaperfan
berkut
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Baal-Avatar
SunlightCrusader
DoughGuy
Wade_Wilson
billy_bayonet
DARKXLORD
Digitalyzed
LordRevan
34 posters

Brony Thread

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Brony Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Brony Thread

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:13 am

Is that like some DeviantArt thing?
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:14 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Is that like some DeviantArt thing?

No, I've just got a folder called Dark Foals specifically for MLP/DKS crossover pics.

Ah well, this is all the images I have right now.

Brony Thread - Page 16 Praise11
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:35 am

Brony Thread - Page 16 Pony-s10

Yup.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:54 am

One more for my collection.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:06 am

I know I've posted it before somewhere, but here's another one for your collection Wade winking

Spoiler:
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:52 am

Double post ftw!

So I felt like having a change of atmosphere with my sig and avatar. I know Fluttershy is kinda my thing, but I felt like Princess Celestia better fits the self-given title of "Resident Brony Chief," and she's always been in my top 3 characters anyway (that is, top 3 that aren't Fluttershy winking) so I felt like I wanted her to have some representation happy

Anyway, whaddya all think? Does it work, or should I go back to full-pink friendship like I used to have? silly
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:35 am

Reaperfan wrote:Double post ftw!

So I felt like having a change of atmosphere with my sig and avatar. I know Fluttershy is kinda my thing, but I felt like Princess Celestia better fits the self-given title of "Resident Brony Chief," and she's always been in my top 3 characters anyway (that is, top 3 that aren't Fluttershy winking) so I felt like I wanted her to have some representation happy

Anyway, whaddya all think? Does it work, or should I go back to full-pink friendship like I used to have? silly

I personally like your new signature. Also, how did you get the title of resident brony chief anyway?
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:36 am

Flutter shy is adorable. not that I would know that since im not a brony.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:52 am

Wade_Wilson wrote:I personally like your new signature. Also, how did you get the title of resident brony chief anyway?

Thanks! And the title is completely self-given lol!
    It mostly came about due to the fact that, while I may not be the biggest brony out there, for the longest time I was certainly the only one (or at least the most outgoing one winking) on the forums. So being The Dark Souls Brony was kinda "my thing," and since there were no other bronies to say "you aren't that big of a brony! I'm a waaaay bigger brony than you are!" I kinda gave the title to myself silly

It's actually why I have the word "Resident" in there, because I know I'm not the biggest brony out there, not by a long shot, just that I was the biggest Brony here winking
    As we get more and more bronies, I'll probably change it because I'm not going to be the "biggest brony here" forever. Heck you and Pendant and all the others who have treaded into the realm of fan fics have pushed Brony boundaries I haven't, so I'm probably, even as of now, not the "biggest Brony" anymore, just the "oldest" (in terms of how long I've been on the wiki forums at least) lol!

But as it stands, I just like how it sounds, so until I don't think I deserve it I'm gonna hold onto it. Maybe give myself some time to think up a suitable replacement self-given title in the meantime winking
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:07 am

Reaperfan wrote:
    Wade_Wilson wrote:I personally like your new signature. Also, how did you get the title of resident brony chief anyway?

Thanks! And the title is completely self-given lol!
    It mostly came about due to the fact that, while I may not be the biggest brony out there, for the longest time I was certainly the only one (or at least the most outgoing one winking) on the forums. So being The Dark Souls Brony was kinda "my thing," and since there were no other bronies to say "you aren't that big of a brony! I'm a waaaay bigger brony than you are!" I kinda gave the title to myself silly

It's actually why I have the word "Resident" in there, because I know I'm not the biggest brony out there, not by a long shot, just that I was the biggest Brony here winking
    As we get more and more bronies, I'll probably change it because I'm not going to be the "biggest brony here" forever. Heck you and Pendant and all the others who have treaded into the realm of fan fics have pushed Brony boundaries I haven't, so I'm probably, even as of now, not the "biggest Brony" anymore, just the "oldest" (in terms of how long I've been on the wiki forums at least) lol!

But as it stands, I just like how it sounds, so until I don't think I deserve it I'm gonna hold onto it. Maybe give myself some time to think up a suitable replacement self-given title in the meantime winking

That's ridiculous.

EDIT: By the way Reaper, I wouldn't call myself a "Brony" more a pony purveyor. That's what I tell myself anyway... silly
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:27 am

Hey another day in MLP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fUSOPEP0A0&feature=related

Spoiler:
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Reaper, the forums voted for you to be the chief, so I think by now it's more than a self given title big grin
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Aw buck yeah, Twilight and Spike duet, Rarity and Octavia duet and Dragon Fluttershy confirmed for season 3.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:Aw buck yeah, Twilight and Spike duet, Rarity and Octavia duet and Dragon Fluttershy confirmed for season 3.

I require sauce!
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Reaperfan wrote:
    Wade_Wilson wrote:Aw buck yeah, Twilight and Spike duet, Rarity and Octavia duet and Dragon Fluttershy confirmed for season 3.

I require sauce!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/07/season-3-spike-and-twilight-song-from.html#idc-container
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Ever get my PM, Wade?
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:19 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Ever get my PM, Wade?

Only just noticed it there now, lol. Thanks for the feedback, it motivates me to write more. Tomorrow I'm updating with chapter 6, I can PM you a preview or post it here in this thread if you want.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:21 pm

It's up to you. If you want everyone to get a look at it the thread is fine; but I'd be more than happy to get a PM if you're more comfortable with that.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:29 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:It's up to you. If you want everyone to get a look at it the thread is fine; but I'd be more than happy to get a PM if you're more comfortable with that.

I'll post it here. Gets more feedback and critism, which is never a bad thing. For those who don't know the > symbol denotes that Anon is thinking, and >" denotes that someone who isn't Anon is speaking.

>You and Discord threw yourselves through the portal, which closed immediately behind you. The cries of Celestia and the others were cut off immediately, but continued to echo around you.
    >Looking round, you noticed you were at the peak of a huge mountain. In the far distance stood Canterlot, were you had until just there now been fighting to escape.
    >You hear Discord chuckling behind you, and turn to see him with a strange smile upon his face.
    “What’s with the smile?”
    >”Nothing, my boy. I am just happy at the way things events have played out. I am most… fortunate… to have you. If not, I would have spent many more years trapped in that infernal stone prison.” He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply through his nose. >“It’s good to be out. Thank you, Anonymous.”
    “You don’t have to thank me. If not for you, I wouldn’t have escaped, and would be dead in a few days.”
    >Discord’s smile grew larger. Damn if that wasn’t sinister as hell.
    “I also wouldn’t have a way home without you.”
    >Discord’s smile grew larger again. For a moment, there was silence between you and Discord, the only noise being the howl of the wind.
    “Well… what are you waiting for?”
    >”I’m not quite following you, Anonymous.”
    “We agreed that if I helped you escape, you’d send me back home, remember?”
    >"Oh of course Anonymous, how did I forget? Here.” He snapped his fingers and another portal appeared. Looking through it, you saw that through it was your bedroom back home.
    “Thank you Discord. I am etern-“ your words are cut off as the portal suddenly disappears.
    >You hear Discord giggle, a noise which sends a chill up your spine. You turn round and see him standing there with his arms folded, poised almost like he was challenging you.
    “Why did you close off the Portal? I thought we had an agreement…”
    >”I know we had an agreement, Anonymous. And I have altered it. You see, I am extremely powerful. More so than you, Celestia or Luna. But there’s one thing I am weak to – the elements of harmony. They’re Celestia’s trick card, the ace up her imaginary sleeve. If I am to take over, I need them removed from the scene.
    >You didn’t like where this was going, not one bit.
    >”And that’s where you come in. You’ll return with me to Canterlot, help me defeat Celestia and in return… I’ll return to where you came from. What do you say?”
    “What do I say? I say… go f*ck yourself Discord. I’m not going to help you overthrow the ruler of Equestria, no matter if she tried to have me killed. I’m just concerned about getting home."
    >Discord cackles. “Anonymous, while I admire a fighting spirit, you don’t have a choice here. I am your only way home. If you won’t help me defeat Celestia, I won’t send you home, simple as. If it comes to it, I may have to… “dispose” of the bearers of the elements, if you catch my drift." He runs a finger across his throat in a cutting motion.
    >Dammit, you weren’t going to let harm come to Twilight and her friends. This b*stard was playing you for a fool, and there was nothing you could do about it.
    “Fine, Discord. I’ll help you here. But I don’t want any deaths. Not mine, not yours, not Celestia’s, not the elements. Understand?”
    >You hope you wouldn’t end up regretting this. Discord had just proven himself to being a lying bastard, and although Celestia, Twilight and her friends were your enemies, you didn’ wish to have them hurt, and you certainly didn’t want to get involved with overthrowing the sun Princess.
    >You had always prided yourself on your morals. It looked like the upcoming events would put them to the test.

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Less profanity than your other stuff, which is a good thing for posting in the thread. lol

I'll give it a proper read when I can.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Ok, chapter 6 is done and updated on my pastebin. I'm warnin ya, its long as hell.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:19 pm

I think it's clear that Rainbow Dash is homeless. That hovel she gerry-rigged out of clouds in the sky just does not pass for proper property.

I guess it's why we so often she her dozing off in random clouds in the sky. One swift wind and her "house" disintegrates. It's also probably why she's so militant about her weather controlling duties. Her shelter depends on it.

At least Twilight gets a hollowed out tree.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:43 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I think it's clear that Rainbow Dash is homeless. That hovel she gerry-rigged out of clouds in the sky just does not pass for proper property.

I guess it's why we so often she her dozing off in random clouds in the sky. One swift wind and her "house" disintegrates. It's also probably why she's so militant about her weather controlling duties. Her shelter depends on it.

At least Twilight gets a hollowed out tree.

I counter your depressing implications with cute pony.

Brony Thread - Page 16 Cute_d10
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Luckily for her, a pretty face often is all you need to get by in life. :00046:
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:29 pm

And now for some bad feels.
    Spoiler:

Brony Thread - Page 16 Rainbo11

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content