Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
philip06
swordiris
Dark Souls PRO
raecor14
Forum Pirate
Spurgun
VinheimProfessor
ZikoLogiKa NL
Hahalo
Carphil
Knight Alundil
CaptanSpudsy
TehInfamousAmos
omega Elf
LordRevan
Tolvo
DoughGuy
Ecko
DamageCK
dancash1808
WyrmHero
FattyOfDoom
skarekrow13
Motopsycho
User
lextune
cloudyeki
johnnyjwa
32 posters

Wrath of god and its "honorable" use

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Wrath of god and its "honorable" use - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrath of god and its "honorable" use

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Honor is personal. Its up to you to decide what honor is to you, as long as you arn't holding others to your standards I can't complain.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Wrath of god and its "honorable" use - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrath of god and its "honorable" use

Post by User Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Indeed...

Ejaculation of the Gods in front of a woman is considered dishonourable... you use Emit Force to make her Ejaculate; That is considered honourable.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:49 am

there is nothing wrong with wog spamming, as long as you don't have over 3 uses of it. its easy to avoid and f you get hit by it most of the time its your own fault....unless you have heavy roll. i use it all the time and i get good results, but when people use it on me i destroy them XD
    Dark Souls PRO
    Dark Souls PRO
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dark Souls PRO Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:05 am

raecor14 wrote:there is nothing wrong with wog spamming, as long as you don't have over 3 uses of it. its easy to avoid and f you get hit by it most of the time its your own fault....unless you have heavy roll. i use it all the time and i get good results, but when people use it on me i destroy them XD
    People like you make me cry. Not even an hour ago I invaded some guy, he had a phantom and this is the scenario. "Phantom casts TWoP, I walk into it and parry his heavy. Host then comes in and backstabs, I roll away and host heals his phantom. I come in for a running attack, phantom casts WoG. I stagger, host backstabs, get up again phantom casts WoG. I stagger again and I am finished off by a backstab from the host."
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:09 am

Maye 1. Us aussies have to stick together silly
    2. There is a difference between a solo host spamming WoG and a gank spamming WoG.
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:11 am

I just saw some wrath of the god haters on youtube. Idk why but it was making me really angry

It is easily avoidable. If you hate the move so much than you are being whiny. Besides this is Dark Souls, the game is supposed to be difficult and unforgiving. That is why I'm all "anti-honor" in pvp (as long as you aren't outright cheating like ganking and hacking)
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:13 am

Let's not bring honor into this. Last thing we want is another dozen threads full of arguing over this subject AGAIN.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:15 am

Dark Souls PRO wrote:
    raecor14 wrote:there is nothing wrong with wog spamming, as long as you don't have over 3 uses of it. its easy to avoid and f you get hit by it most of the time its your own fault....unless you have heavy roll. i use it all the time and i get good results, but when people use it on me i destroy them XD
    People like you make me cry. Not even an hour ago I invaded some guy, he had a phantom and this is the scenario. "Phantom casts TWoP, I walk into it and parry his heavy. Host then comes in and backstabs, I roll away and host heals his phantom. I come in for a running attack, phantom casts WoG. I stagger, host backstabs, get up again phantom casts WoG. I stagger again and I am finished off by a backstab from the host."
    .....i don't believe i said TWOP or backstabbing, i have back-stabbed mabey 2 times online, by accident lol and i felt horrible, WOG on its own is seriously easy to avoid without someone TWOPing you or something similar and i dont think spamming 3 uses is wrong, spamming 6 however is a d**ky move.
    *bogan Auzzi war cry*
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:19 am

People complain about Great Combustion too. Personally, I don't get it. Just like everything else in this game, you can dodge it. Hell, you can roll into it and still not take damage in i-frames.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:22 am

DamageCK wrote:People complain about Great Combustion too. Personally, I don't get it. Just like everything else in this game, you can dodge it. Hell, you can roll into it and still not take damage in i-frames.
    and punish, and punish
    Dark Souls PRO
    Dark Souls PRO
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Dark Souls PRO Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:23 am

raecor14 wrote:
    Dark Souls PRO wrote:
    .....i don't believe i said TWOP or backstabbing, i have back-stabbed mabey 2 times online, by accident lol and i felt horrible, WOG on its own is seriously easy to avoid without someone TWOPing you or something similar and i dont think spamming 3 uses is wrong, spamming 6 however is a d**ky move.
    *bogan Auzzi war cry*
    I was saying using WoG unfairly is bad, I gave a real life example of where avoiding was impossible.
    Also @ *bogan Auzzi war cry*..... WHAT!
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:24 am

Yup. It's super easy to roll BS. They both are.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:27 am

Dark Souls PRO wrote:
    raecor14 wrote:
    Dark Souls PRO wrote:
    *bogan Auzzi war cry*
    I was saying using WoG unfairly is bad, I gave a real life example of where avoiding was impossible.
    Also @ *bogan Auzzi war cry*..... WHAT!
    i can put a real life example where movement was unfair but hey, it was a one time thing and i can give credit to the guy who put me in that area, lots of skill. and because an Auzzi war cry is awesome.
    philip06

Post by philip06 Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:48 pm

I think wog is ok as long as u only have 3 and it isn't combined with twop. like I was doing some invading in demon tree area of forest and this one dude wud use twop every time I go to bonfire and if I got caught in it he wud spam wog 12 times!!! obviously killing me
    larri42
    larri42

Post by larri42 Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Well, I am not a big fan of WoG but I don't think it is dishonorable to use it.

Lag stab, fishing back stabs, use exploits, hacks, duped healing items. Those are dishonorable acts for me.
    Fotitudo
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Fotitudo Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:16 pm

WotG its honorable, and strong in the right hands!
    A good player won´t spam it, and use it only in need. As an secret weapon, so surprise the enemy and finish him off.
    Or knock him from the edge! haha

A bad one, spams it, has luck and gets you, because of lag, input lag, bad position to dodge ... mostly i dogde 2/3. With luck i dodge the first one too winking
    or he suns you and backstabs you, who doesn´t show real skill...
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:09 pm

No one thing is cheap. Cheap is how you use them.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:13 pm

It's amazing, I thought we were over this and were stating that masks were OP and after that something else. I guess the cycle is repeating itself.

Hold on, I'll get my spade.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:19 pm

Go get your lantern Acid, use your dark magic and put this thread to rest now.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:21 pm

That's a Good Idea.

Would it not be cool if there was a spell that was like Undead Rapport and Force combined! With it, they should also have a combination of Emit Force and Undead Rapport as well.

Would be very appropriate, I think.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:00 pm

reim0027 wrote:No one thing is cheap. Cheap is how you use them.

I agree reim (not just cus your a mod either silly )

Actually, I have one exception to that I think, TWoP. That has no honourable use I can think of really, unless you cast it to have a 10 second chill out or something, since there's no way attacking someone who can't defend themselves is honourable... Pretty obvious FROM put it in as a troll spell silly

Thinking about it more perhaps hornet ring, but that's more a point of whether you think BS is or isn't cheap/broken in PvP.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Actually, Tranquil does a bunch for the player when it comes to making people not run away from you when you are stalking them with a sword held by a giant colossal egg burden.

They left 'honour' behind when they run away, towards larger baddies and reach for greater numbers. Sympathy of any hostile goes down the drain when they do not follow such terms of combat. Fight till death, and if can not do so don't start it at all.

It was my character with 0 poise, a lantern, and an egg for a helm... silver serpent ring and gold serpent ring were also equipped. If a Darkwraith can not handle a handicap, then they should not even bother picking up their controller. A Tranquil Walk of Peace would be much suited to make sure that the conflict and the peace between us begins. I do not need them to plot nor to scandal, they either fight or die.

So at too, Serious, I think that such 'Honour' of a spell is much seen. That, and it makes it so that four phantoms that invade you become seemingly slower when the Gravelord comes and picks them with his sword.

twisted
    johnnyjwa
    johnnyjwa
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by johnnyjwa Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:42 pm

This thread got necro'd
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:43 pm

The criminal is Philip J. Fry.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:50 pm

johnnyjwa wrote:This thread got necro'd

Damn.. I'm usually one for spotting things like that sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:49 am