Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Lordran and Boletaria, Flame and Fog?

MutilatedRelic
    MutilatedRelic

Lordran and Boletaria, Flame and Fog? Empty Lordran and Boletaria, Flame and Fog?

Post by MutilatedRelic Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:21 am

Hey everyone, first post. I pretty much read the entire Dark and Demon souls wiki, and I'm an addict to the game, probably like everyone else here. I've been thinking though, both games feature some of the same mechanics, but both are feature in a completely different way. For example, Demon souls, the whole world is shrouded in a thick, soul-eating monster infested fog, most of humanity is wiped out, and it's the main characters job to go and lul the old one back into a sleep and save the world (for the most part). Theres no defined region minus Boletaria, since the player teleports from unknown land to unknown land via "The Nexus" . Mean while, in Dark souls, the player warps between bonfires dotted from the pits of the Demonic ruins to Anor Londo (anyone else notice the Heaven/Earth/Hell deal?) all on and in the giant mountain region Lordran, and this time, it's the players job to rekindle or not, the first flame. Are the games connected in anyway or are they completely separate?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Lordran and Boletaria, Flame and Fog? Empty Re: Lordran and Boletaria, Flame and Fog?

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:08 am

Welccome to the forums. The game worlds are completely separate.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Lordran and Boletaria, Flame and Fog? Empty Re: Lordran and Boletaria, Flame and Fog?

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:41 am

Welcome and that's one of the few definitive things miyazaki said about the game. Totally separate with a few coincidences like Patches
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:43 am

Now just to wait for Reaper lol.
    MutilatedRelic
    MutilatedRelic

Post by MutilatedRelic Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Thanks guys, and Alright.
    I wonder how depressing the third game will be, and what it will feature as the "Evil" areas.
    Madara
    Madara
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Madara Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:12 pm

MutilatedRelic wrote:Thanks guys, and Alright.
    I wonder how depressing the third game will be, and what it will feature as the "Evil" areas.
    Hopefully the next game is sequel due to the fact that FROM SOFTWARE are staying with Namco Bandai
    ImperialSunlight
    ImperialSunlight

Post by ImperialSunlight Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:53 pm

I personally theorize that Lordran (and perhaps Carim and other areas in that "world") is the Land of the Giants from the broken archstone in DeS due to giants being in the game, but I can't be certain. Otherwise, they are completely seperate.
    Madara
    Madara
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Madara Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:55 pm

ImperialSunlight wrote:I personally theorize that Lordran (and perhaps Carim and other areas in that "world") is the Land of the Giants from the broken archstone in DeS due to giants being in the game, but I can't be certain. Otherwise, they are completely seperate.
    Once again, they are completely seperate with no connection between them. Its pointless theorizing against something already confirmed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 pm