Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Ariona Allant
VMatrixX
User1
TehInfamousAmos
PwnasauresRex
Rarayn
l4dzombieslayer
hageshisa
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
twilightwarwolf
Sunlight_Warrior
Hoshizoku
Yomamoto
Seth Winternight
cloudyeki
ViralEnsign_
billy_bayonet
Servant of Priscilla
Shkar
Ser Isaac
dancash1808
WyrmHero
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
JoeBroski09
ROOSTER330
DoughGuy
31 posters

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Your Lord has returned.

Got a new wifi adapter thanks to a friend.

@Rooster330
    Thank you so much for putting effort to this covenant. I've been having a hard time trying to get on to even look at messages, so thanks for trying to help out.

@Twilight
    I need to know more about this war. If the Gravesworn are facing the Darkstalkers as you said, then we will not be involved. I refuse to fight my allies.

@Sunlight
    I will add you to the list when I get the chance. I've got a loooooot of crap to do, especially for the update next month.

I'm working on making our very own website and everything. I'll also try to open and IRC channel if possible, and maybe even a teamspeak.

I want this covenant to thrive, and we need more communication than just this forum. Hell we might even expand to different games, being my interest in the ideal of "Dark", "Chaos", and "Fire" have been finding the fun stuff in video games, particularly mobas.

Everyone just hang tight. We have a confirmed 2 new paths coming, a revamp of practically everything, and more. Its gonna be big.
    Sunlight_Warrior
    Sunlight_Warrior
    Regular
    Regular

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by Sunlight_Warrior Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:09 pm

cool cant wait till we show the world what the followers of izalith can do
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:59 am

bump. In about a week, i might be able to show the site off a bit.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:03 am

Happy Birthday Spectre big grin
    Btw now the alliances have changed again who will you support? The LH + GS or the DS?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:51 pm

if im not mistaken he'll support the DS yes because they are your longest standing alliance? question is is the GS and the followeres still an alliance?
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Chaos Spectre wrote:Your Lord has returned.

Got a new wifi adapter thanks to a friend.

@Rooster330
    Thank you so much for putting effort to this covenant. I've been having a hard time trying to get on to even look at messages, so thanks for trying to help out.

@Twilight
    I need to know more about this war. If the Gravesworn are facing the Darkstalkers as you said, then we will not be involved. I refuse to fight my allies.

@Sunlight
    I will add you to the list when I get the chance. I've got a loooooot of crap to do, especially for the update next month.

I'm working on making our very own website and everything. I'll also try to open and IRC channel if possible, and maybe even a teamspeak.

I want this covenant to thrive, and we need more communication than just this forum. Hell we might even expand to different games, being my interest in the ideal of "Dark", "Chaos", and "Fire" have been finding the fun stuff in video games, particularly mobas.

Everyone just hang tight. We have a confirmed 2 new paths coming, a revamp of practically everything, and more. Its gonna be big.

Awesomeness
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Wow. I'm excited to see what the Followers got cooking.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:42 pm

as am i
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:22 pm

I refuse to fight in this battle. If the darkstalkers wish for my help, they have me, but I do not wish to fight my allies once again
    Sunlight_Warrior
    Sunlight_Warrior
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Sunlight_Warrior Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:20 am

yeh tht is a bit stupid fighting your allies shouldnt we join forces with the darkstalkers and fight one of their enemies
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:27 am

Chaos Spectre wrote:I refuse to fight in this battle. If the darkstalkers wish for my help, they have me, but I do not wish to fight my allies once again

Do you guys have any extra Xbox players who might be available?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:33 am

If my xbox members wants to fight, they are free. They are not bound to this covenant in our actions. Treason will not go unpunished, but this war doesn't have much room to commit treason.

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:21 am

well and to be honest in my opinion it would b better for ya'll to be nuetral so as not to anger either ally but if you join the DS i personally will not go for an unalliance
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:46 am

But they're allied with both the DS and LH, they have to choose one.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:09 am

well not really if they sit this out then they get all the allies because they are also allied with the GS as well as the DS and LH
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Papasmurf is good. He's Chaos Servant +2, with 36 humanity donated, I believe? (Hard to see in the picture) So that'll be his starting point.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Thanks Joe.

Also, my alliance with the lifehunters is relinquished. Upon siding with the Knights and calling my civilization a "corruption", I have no interest in lore based alliance. I'm cool with Wyrm though lol.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:11 pm

How you only have 750 posts, I have no idea.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:13 pm

so what about the GS? might i ask?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:07 am

hey rooster i sent ya a friend request a while back n ya still havent added me so plz add me soon as possible and invite me to chat plz
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:42 am

The gravesworn have not gone against me, though I do not trust where their loyalties lie. Siding with people who called them abominations makes me wonder just how strong they are anymore. Who is running them now may I ask?
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:18 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:hey rooster i sent ya a friend request a while back n ya still havent added me so plz add me soon as possible and invite me to chat plz

Send it again, I dont think I got anything from you, or I missed it (sorry).

Had to work my weekend off, so didnt do any DKS.....however this Wed night I plan to get together with any Cov members ready for some sparing!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:34 am

Chaos Spectre wrote:The gravesworn have not gone against me, though I do not trust where their loyalties lie. Siding with people who called them abominations makes me wonder just how strong they are anymore. Who is running them now may I ask?
    War, Wolf and Wilks are now running them. Lorewise Drake and Avrik died and a new triumvirate rose to rule in their place.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:56 am

yeah thts right id like to keep the alliance personally i mean we already took a hit with the the DS
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Well, don't cross us and we won't cross you lol. So the website is coming along well. I'm finishing up the forums and the news page, then I got some other stuff here and there to do. It should be done by the time the new content comes out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:36 pm