Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
NR-K
Bioraptor
nsane32
RaynexFall
Jovias-86
whitechikz11
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
LordOfTheNap
dancash1808
_xXAchillesXx_
WyrmHero
DarkW17
RagingDragon_69
TehInfamousAmos
billy_bayonet
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
DxV04
Ahhotep1
BackwardsBaboon
ZikoLogiKa NL
White Knight Wulf
DoughGuy
Federally
28 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First

LordOfTheNap
    LordOfTheNap

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 5 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by LordOfTheNap Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:06 am

Can I get my name added to the Gravesworn list? I made my character last night and am working him up to SL 60.

[PSN] - LordOfTheNap
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 5 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:08 am

Your getting some PS3 guys at last Fed.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:15 am

As soon as we've got some money to spare , I'll be buying a pretty new PS3 of off a friend so I'll finally be able to play Demon's.

I used to have a PS3 but I sold it because Xbox's controller is much better for me for every type of game , I don't even play FIRST person shooters mind you :face:

I don't have large hands , but it might have something to do with that Im left-handed , and the ps3's joysticks are really close to one another , they are also to loose in my opinion.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:19 am

Wooh! another leftie big grin I think its just that it feels odd after an xbox controller ziko...
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:19 am

I was just trying to break the ice Fed...its a very simple equation I think silly

Edit I hope no one ever gives me + rep again 17 my lucky number!!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:26 am

dancash1808 wrote:Wooh! another leftie big grin I think its just that it feels odd after an xbox controller ziko...

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 5 1330857165

I always used to play Mortal Kombat trilogy on PSX ,

and all MKs on PS2s and I always prefered that over the first XBOX controller ,

but in the past several years I began to prefer the new 360 controller ,

even for MK2011 but you def need one with a tight and solid D-pad though silly

I also played Dark Souls at a friends house on PS3 but I had a hard time being precize with those thumbsticks.

that's what they are , thumbsticks rather than joysticks :roll:
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:28 am

yes... because a joystick requires your whole hand silly

Maybe your hands grew xD (also mortal kombat was fun. I liked castlevania curse of darkness on PS2 though its what DkS reminds me most of.)
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:30 am

DarkW17 wrote:I was just trying to break the ice Fed...its a very simple equation I think silly

Edit I hope no one ever gives me + rep again 17 my lucky number!!

mwahahah
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:33 am

dancash1808 wrote:yes... because a joystick requires your whole hand silly

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 5 2707236321 haha you are right man stupid me

I've never played castlevania on PS2 unfortunately , I did play an installment on SNES when I was 11 I think haha.

Dark Souls most reminds me of Diablo 1 & 2
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:54 am

LordOfTheNap wrote:Can I get my name added to the Gravesworn list? I made my character last night and am working him up to SL 60.

[PSN] - LordOfTheNap

Yes you can, welcome to the family! Friend me on Psn and i can provide any gear, consumables, materials or just a friendly fight! I can also get you in the chat which we all need to use more lol
    LordOfTheNap
    LordOfTheNap

Post by LordOfTheNap Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:12 pm

Sweet! I'll do so when I get home tonight. Is the chat the one on the wiki, or is there one we access here in the forum?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Also friend me. IF you ever need Eyes of Death I am putting together an EoD Bank with the express purpose of loaning out Eyes to Gravelords in need.

Welcome to the brotherhood Mr Lord we sorely need you PSN participation
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Thanks Fed! How can I show you the stuff I've completed for corruption points? I've killed Seathe and the Four Kings and Havel/Ornstein.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Photo can be sent to Fed or myself (given that I was the orginal admin before fed took over for the last month) or perhaps you can get summoned by him and show off some items that you can only get after beating those bosses.

For the Four Kings you could produce 20 Cracked Red Orbs, Seathe his tail or the Big Hat, and for Ornstien his Spear as per the original idea of taking a knights token weapon.
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Well I can give the moonlight sword and the spear if need be but I only have 2 cracked red eye orbs I think haha
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:51 pm

This treason will not go unpunished! Our Queen can't stop crying, vengeance will be unleashed upon you Gravesworn!!!!! :x
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:51 pm

Dont worry about that you can buy them off Kaathe for a reasonable price. either thator show beatrices set which can be found in the valley of the drakes nearr where New Londo and Blighttown entrances are.

It appears after the four kings and is easy to find at the end of the narrow walk way where previously nothing had been before.
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Ok cool, I'll go pick that up for the Four Kings thing.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Sweet also Im setting up the EoD bank i talked about making when Dx and I started up the Gravesworn so if you need any EoD's dont hesitate to ask.
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Oh believe me I will make good use of the bank haha, I intend to make several gravelord characters for different areas
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:57 pm

WyrmHero wrote:This treason will not go unpunished! Our Queen can't stop crying, vengeance will be unleashed upon you Gravesworn!!!!! :x

boo hoo
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:33 pm

_xXAchillesXx_ wrote:Well I can give the moonlight sword and the spear if need be but I only have 2 cracked red eye orbs I think haha

Are you going to join us in the gravelord tour?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:35 pm

_xXAchillesXx_ wrote:Oh believe me I will make good use of the bank haha, I intend to make several gravelord characters for different areas

Then I'll be happy to supply you with what you need. The only downside is one day you need to pay them back. Thats why im testing out the 10 EoD loans to see how effective they are and how easy it is to pay back on them.

I personally found it very easy to pay back a 10 loan (i.e starting with 10 EoD's and doubling the investment). If it doesnt work itll just be a way for the Gravelord with a need for an injection of Eyes or a way for them to donate to the newer Gravelords.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:36 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:This treason will not go unpunished! Our Queen can't stop crying, vengeance will be unleashed upon you Gravesworn!!!!! :x

boo hoo

Avrik's Bad.................sad

NOTICE TO ALL GRAVESWORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im really keen to get the Low SL Gravelord Challenge begun so perhaps either next weekend or the weekend after that depending on participation I would like to see if we can start an SL 20 Gravelord Party somewhere in Lordran.

The rules would be easy. Everone starts with 20 EoD and races to see how many they can get in 2 hours. You can go where you like, though must adhere to weapon restrictions aka no lightning or chaos, etc, and fight how you want just earn those EoD's for Nito. Please Pm me or post in the thread if you guys want to do it.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:02 pm

WyrmHero wrote: Our Queen can't stop crying,

Damn... least I could respect her when I thought she was the tough brooding type. oh well guess its to the chopping block with her twisted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:43 pm