Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
NR-K
Bioraptor
nsane32
RaynexFall
Jovias-86
whitechikz11
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
LordOfTheNap
dancash1808
_xXAchillesXx_
WyrmHero
DarkW17
RagingDragon_69
TehInfamousAmos
billy_bayonet
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
DxV04
Ahhotep1
BackwardsBaboon
ZikoLogiKa NL
White Knight Wulf
DoughGuy
Federally
28 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First

White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 22 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:31 am

no actually i havent i forgot about the Moonpit
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 22 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:31 am

I have better than just the bloodshield, i have the blood bite ring so i have over 700 bleed resist, but that bleed damage is devastating to their health.

Not yet i can make one though this week, but my 120 is my main
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:34 am

dont use the blood ring use the bloodshield it doesnt give as much bleed resist but it ups all your resists not just bleed and then you can use the extra ring space for something better
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:38 am

I think I may keep it because it gives so much resist, and i don't know what i would replace it with anyways so i have fap and the bloodbite ring right now
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:45 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:dont use the blood ring use the bloodshield it doesnt give as much bleed resist but it ups all your resists not just bleed and then you can use the extra ring space for something better

Yes this is truth. The bloodbite ring is good and all but ring slots are valuable and this is a bit of a waste. If you want suggestions on what to replace it with link your build.

White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:58 am

yea if you can link a build to us we can easily give you a better suggestion but of the top of my head u could go with the wolf ring a boost to poise is always nice
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:58 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=a25pZ2h0LDM4LDE1LDM4LDI3LDQwLDE5LDEwLDE0LDAsMzYsMzYsMzMsMzYsOSwzMSwxNTQsOTksMCwxMjQsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLDAsNDgsNDcsNjUsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsNyx3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4=

Thats everything i have on atm and bleed resist is incorrect, it is 722
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:06 am

ok frankly you could go with DWGR but everyone n their mom uses that or the wolfie ring and also dont spent points on resistance. it doesnt really help so its a waste of souls to put lvls into it. wat u think Fed u got any other suggestions
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:09 am

Well your stats are a bit out of whack, and you could be much stronger if you cleaned those up but for now this is what I'd do. I put Havels on to give you more room for gear, then put on Black iron to get you 36 poise to stop most small weapons, 50 is a bit of a waste. Then put on wanderers to give you fast roll and good defense. Finally fixed you talisman as you didn't have the best one and put Force on as its pretty useful and your heals won't do much in PvP.
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 am

Yeah i put points into resistance, and other stuff before i knew what i was doing on the game haha

yeah i use wolf ring when i am using my chaos great scythe, i used to use dwgr ring but everyone uses it so i stopped
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:14 am

yea that would work pretty well forgot about havels ring since i almost never have to use it anymore. and you could also always just remake him. it might be a better idea to do that honestly. ill give you some spare soul clusters i have if u need them
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:18 am

Remaking him may be a good idea to get rid of the wasted stats

But there's also that ive put so much time into that guy i don't want to just get rid of him and everything he has
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:21 am

gah... i hate my internet... and i hate my life... i kill havel, and internet goes out... so i lose the ring, which is a requirement for the build i want to make/try... bleh... if anyone has a spare ring, i'll trade it for something once i actually have something worth trading. =/
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:23 am

Ive got 2 havels rings so i can spare one rayne

What is the point of points? How do you get them? Because rayne has exactly as many as his posts and i have about double my posts

Last edited by _xXAchillesXx_ on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:23 am

Well if we're fixing your goofy stats I would suggest http://tinyurl.com/btda2xx
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:24 am

I got lots of Havel's rings, I think one guy has 3 lol
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:25 am

_xXAchillesXx_ wrote:Ive got 2 havels rings so i can spare one rayne

whats your SL? mines 42 currently. as i'm working on my Rayne build for lore, oh and what lvl are we going to be GL'ing at for the war fed? 60? or 65? just so i know where to put my stats.

EDIT: also, you have XBL? or PSN?

I'm XBL.

Last edited by RaynexFall on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:25 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1830643953350885 for anyone wondering heres Wulf stats
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:28 am

Hey now i wouldn't call the stats goofy, just....... misplaced haha

But yeah that build looks good

I'm psn so that won't work haha
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:29 am

RaynexFall wrote:

whats your SL? mines 42 currently. as i'm working on my Rayne build for lore, oh and what lvl are we going to be GL'ing at for the war fed? 60? or 65? just so i know where to put my stats.

EDIT: also, you have XBL? or PSN?

I'm XBL.
    i can help you man ive got a couple to give my gamertag is WolfOf Phyrexia hit me up and we'll work sumthin out
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:29 am

RaynexFall wrote:

I need to do more tests but we'll be somewhere between 60-80. So far gravelording has been dead at 60 in ToTG but I was playing weird hours on weekday so that could be it. I'll try more this weekend and see how it goes.

Also guys I can supply everything you need to make new builds. From souls to level up to gear. So no excuse to not have a 60ish for the war!
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:30 am

bleh, lol... if only it had inter console servers lmao. that would be awesome.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:31 am

oh and in regards to the build fed made dont go past 40 dex after that u get diminishing returns so u could dump them somewhere else like vit or endurance
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:33 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1830643953350885 for anyone wondering heres Wulf stats

I like it, got any ideas for a build for the war?
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:33 am

Federally wrote:
    RaynexFall wrote:

I need to do more tests but we'll be somewhere between 60-80. So far gravelording has been dead at 60 in ToTG but I was playing weird hours on weekday so that could be it. I'll try more this weekend and see how it goes.

Also guys I can supply everything you need to make new builds. From souls to level up to gear. So no excuse to not have a 60ish for the war!
    yea ive already made one for that her name is moon and youll be getting more info on her soon Viral is cooking up some lore for her so. and yea give me a sec n ill put her stats up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:03 am