Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
NR-K
Bioraptor
nsane32
RaynexFall
Jovias-86
whitechikz11
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
LordOfTheNap
dancash1808
_xXAchillesXx_
WyrmHero
DarkW17
RagingDragon_69
TehInfamousAmos
billy_bayonet
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
DxV04
Ahhotep1
BackwardsBaboon
ZikoLogiKa NL
White Knight Wulf
DoughGuy
Federally
28 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First

_xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 6 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Yeah i figured that it would a loan but that would be awesome for a start up for my guys to gravelord.

What Gravelord Tour Dx?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Gravesworn - Servants of the First - Page 6 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Its one that begins tomorow if im not mistaken where all the memebers participating start at Sl 1, make the suicide run to Nito with the EoD's they have, and then make thier way around lordran spreading misery and earning as many eyes while doing it.

There are a few threads one in the Covenants section, one in PvP, and should be one in General too.

I'm supplying EoD's to whoever needs them free of charge as my way of showing im still all for the Gravesworn.
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Sounds awesome! I'm definitely getting in on this
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Yup and if you want EoD's tell me the SL and user name and ill bring you however many you need for the event. All th rules are in the Tour's OP.
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:54 pm

I'm sniper241 on psn, we've messaged before already and I'm going to make a couple characters because my main guy is basically useless for gravelording because all thats left is PW and the Kiln. What soul level should I aim for on them?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:06 pm

Oh right yeah I was going to get in contact with you anyway about the tour and the bank.
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:09 pm

What soul level should I aim for for my future gravelord builds?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:13 pm

_xXAchillesXx_ wrote:Well I can give the moonlight sword and the spear if need be but I only have 2 cracked red eye orbs I think haha

Small bit of confusion here, we don't want to keep the items. You get to keep them, just show em. Easiest way is to snap a pic of your screen showing the item(s) and upload it to the thread. If that won't work then summoning me or Viral and dropping the items to show them works too, at which point we will give them back. We have these things ourselves or access to them, we aren't interested in keeping your things big grin
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Oh it didn't matter to me if you did or not haha I don't use any of those items except the spear occasionally to dual wield on pvp but I may switch over to the notched whip, it looks cool and i want to try it out with my Chaos Great Scythe +5 haha
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Also for which SL to aim for just do it based on where you want to GL.

Most User covs here have agreed that SL 120, 80 , and 60 are the best SL to work at but with Gravelording you have to target you area of choice.

e.g SL 19 Parish, Sl 8 Burg, etc
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:24 pm

_xXAchillesXx_ wrote:Oh believe me I will make good use of the bank haha, I intend to make several gravelord characters for different areas

Also note, this saturday our new allies the Darkstalkers are having an event in Anor Londo. They are doing a Mass Invasion of Anor Londo, feel free to check out there thread on it and show up to the event. I have Gravelorded with them while they invade before and it is much fun! You get the opportunity to hopefully get some good PvP and have friendly duels with other forum members. Don't forget to bring cracked orbs, or request some from a DarkStalker, so you can invade with them if Gravelording gets a little slow.

WyrmHero wrote:This treason will not go unpunished! Our Queen can't stop crying, vengeance will be unleashed upon you Gravesworn!!!!! :x

We have gotten all we needed out of our "alliance" with Priscilla and her LifeHunters, we need you no longer! We will now see to it that you and your queen are trapped in that damned paintnig for eternity!
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:27 pm

So my guy that I'm using right now, he's 120 should I leave him in the kiln and make new guys to fit the general SL of the areas?

Yeah for me to Gravelord Anor Londo I would have to either make a new guy for that area or go to NG+ and head that way
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:30 pm

_xXAchillesXx_ wrote:What soul level should I aim for for my future gravelord builds?

Well i'm trying to get the Gravesworn to all have at least one build that's in the same level range, will make it easier to do some group stuff. So I'm encouraging all Gravesworn to have one SL60 Gravelord. The added benefit is an SL60 GL will allow us to participate with our allies the DarkStalkers in their SL55 events, they are always a few SLs lower then us since they are invading up and we are Gravelording.

As far as other builds, any SL you like really. However you mentioned you had one guy nearing the end of the game, if I were you I would get him to SL120 and enter NG+. SL120 is pretty active in all areas of the game and in NG+ you will have all bosses alive again!

In other news the Gravelord Tour of Lordran starts Saturday. It simply requires and SL1 Pyromancer. Post in the thread there if you need your new build outfitted with EoDs and such.

Last edited by Federally on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:34 pm

I even have written a reason into the lore as to why Avrik attacked Priscilla and the Hand at the end of the Painted War Lore
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:35 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:I even have written a reason into the lore as to why Avrik attacked Priscilla and the Hand at the end of the Painted War Lore

Yeah but you refuse to post all the damned PWW lore, i'm really irritated with you!
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:35 pm

He is already level 120 so I guess I'll go ahead and go NG+, then I'll make a guy who's SL 60 for the group events, and a couple with various SL depending on where I want them to gravelord possibly
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Edit, added the Gravelord Tour and the DarkStalkers Mass Invasion to the events post on the first page!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:36 pm

_xXAchillesXx_ wrote:He is already level 120 so I guess I'll go ahead and go NG+, then I'll make a guy who's SL 60 for the group events, and a couple with various SL depending on where I want them to gravelord possibly

That's a good idea.

Just post here or message me on Psn if you need help quickly outfitting any of your new builds. I have just about anything you could possibly want
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:38 pm

And I am putting up all the lore. I started the Anthology post in the Cov section. tonight ill add up the next two bits about Etraiu, Drake, Piastol, then his victory over the Lifehunters, and finally the last bit where Wyrm beats Oscar and Avrik betrays them all.
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Thanks, I may just have to take you up on that later when I start setting up my guys haha :-p
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Im the same on my merchant build (the guy from Resident Evil 4 in DkS) and have ridiculous amounts of dex weapons, armour, and various other valuable oddities...... its a shame the Zena Peddler Princes died out.....
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:45 pm

So you just post on the thread if you need those items for the tour?
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:48 pm

I have also found sl 25 to be really fun, and pretty active in burg, parish, and blighttown. However, it is best to have like a +5 weapon for most SoVs, and something better to quick switch to when you see the inevitable ninja-flipping giant (which is ALMOST always a DW.)
    _xXAchillesXx_
    _xXAchillesXx_
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by _xXAchillesXx_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Like a weapon you would normally find around there thats +5 or anything?

Hey I'm a newbie now hahaha
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Welcome to The GraveSworn Achilles.,

The only weapons we will be able to equip as SL1 gravelords are Hand Axe , Battle Axe , Dagger , Club , Reinforced Club , Ghost Blade , Jagged GhostBlade and the Mace .

Unfortunately pyromancers have only 9 base dexterity so we can't even equip a shortsword.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:21 pm