Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
B.Phanton
DamageCK
StockpileThomas
quench
shagtheturtle
9 posters

Brand new to PVP and looking for someone/s who want to practice

shagtheturtle
    shagtheturtle
    Regular
    Regular

Brand new to PVP and looking for someone/s who want to practice Empty Brand new to PVP and looking for someone/s who want to practice

Post by shagtheturtle Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:33 am

PSN is shagtheturtle, send me a message if your interested. Looking to practice the basics, and learn the system.
    quench
    quench
    Addicted
    Addicted

Brand new to PVP and looking for someone/s who want to practice Empty Re: Brand new to PVP and looking for someone/s who want to practice

Post by quench Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:28 pm

new to this pvp s**t as well mate keep getting destroyed by backstabs practice sounds good what SL u at
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Brand new to PVP and looking for someone/s who want to practice Empty Re: Brand new to PVP and looking for someone/s who want to practice

Post by StockpileThomas Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:49 pm

shagtheturtle wrote:PSN is shagtheturtle, send me a message if your interested. Looking to practice the basics, and learn the system.

I'll spar with you. What SL are you? I'm SL 83.
    shagtheturtle
    shagtheturtle
    Regular
    Regular

Post by shagtheturtle Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Awesome guys! I have an 84, 89, 120, 35, and 1, I need to get the red soap sign on my 1 still but the others all have it! Ill add you guys when o get on. Looking forward to it!
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:09 pm

PSN DamageCK.
    B.Phanton
    B.Phanton

Post by B.Phanton Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:56 am

PSN Riqueaugusto
    quench
    quench
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by quench Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:12 pm

PSN:QeUnChY SL127 Hit me up lads
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StockpileThomas Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:08 pm

PSN: Arzenta

My builds are SL 83, 96, and 106.
    isthefridge
    isthefridge
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by isthefridge Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:18 pm

You have alot of people wanting to duel. Maybe try hosting and picking up our signs?

Ill friend you tonight.

PSN is in Sig

Last edited by isthefridge on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    shagtheturtle
    shagtheturtle
    Regular
    Regular

Post by shagtheturtle Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:51 pm

I would be happy to but we always seem to miss each other being online! I'll be on in about 30 minutes, so 7:20ish pst. Hit me up, psn is shagtheturtle!
    shagtheturtle
    shagtheturtle
    Regular
    Regular

Post by shagtheturtle Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:04 am

DamageCK and myself are having some good ol' whoop my *** duels, but I am slowly starting to get it! Any of you others that want in, hit me up! This is a lot of fun guys!
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:19 am

You're actually a lot better than you're giving yourself credit for, my man.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:21 am

And you definitely need to start coming to the FC stuff. Sending you the chat now.
    shagtheturtle
    shagtheturtle
    Regular
    Regular

Post by shagtheturtle Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:23 am

Thanks man! I'm enjoying the dueling for sure, way better than 3vs1 that I usually end up with when I invade. But I'm not dueling than, I just go in dirty looking for the win. No honor in that, but god is it fun when you can chain backstab both phantoms in a row while the host looks on, knowing his time is next!

I'm ready whenever you are, Damage. Side note, do you have MSN or something that we could chat on, while dueling? I'm so much faster on a keyboard than the PSN interface garbage haha.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:39 am

I actually have the PS3 hooked up to my computer moniter. I got used to the setup playing shooters and now I can't go back. Haha.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:37 am

PSN in my signature Point Down Point Down
    EasilyDelighted
    EasilyDelighted
    Casual
    Casual

Post by EasilyDelighted Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Shaq, man. I'm open for some fun dueling any time~ I'd say add me but we are already contacts. For others who want to help me improve as well as themselves.

PSN: Xtwisted_shellX
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:57 pm

I'm always down for friendly duels or practice. I can do: 40, 55, 120, and 380.

reim0027_5

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:54 am