Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Serious_Much
Tolvo
IceIfrit666
nsane32
Servant of Priscilla
11 posters

Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!!

Poll

Which monster do you like to hunt most??

[ 3 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 8 I_vote_lcap21%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 8 I_vote_lcap21%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 8 I_vote_lcap7%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 8 I_vote_lcap7%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 8 I_vote_lcap14%Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 8 I_vote_rcap [14%] 

Total Votes: 14
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!!

Post by IceIfrit666 Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:44 am

Hm I always go Chain, Jaggi, Lagi/Rathalos, and then (possibly) Ceadeus/Uragaan Agna.

I just skip the Barroth/Gobul level. lol
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Gather around all you hunters we are gonna hunt some Monsters!!

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:03 am

I normally skip the earlier ones and spend time farming for the better ones so I can make them + sets later on.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:57 pm

I always Buy the Hunter Set, then Jaggi, then go to Barroth, then go Lagi, Then go Agna if I'm using Lance, Barioth if I'm using LS, or Stay at Lagi if I'm using SA.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:33 pm

Barioth set has always been hell for me to farm happy

I've finished up my evil looking Gigginox set after 17 Gigginox kills and only one damned maw. Next stop, probably Ceadeus or if I can get the materials fast enough, Agnaktor.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:04 pm

I haven't played in forever, I think I was getting Rathalos armor and the Ludroth hammer for the Uragaan...
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Well I just got the fully upgraded Qurupeco hammer for Baggi and Lagi and it dominates them.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:30 pm

I like my Agna lance and SA
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Agna stuff always looks so cooooool.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Yea the armor makes you look Like a flaming Knight XD
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:50 pm

How could anyone not love it, and it's pretty easy to farm too

I'm still on my quest to regain full Ala though.
    That'll take a while.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:50 pm

*** SKYPIERCERS!!!! XD
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:45 am

Never fought the Ala.
    I'm guessing it's like a large Daora?
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:02 am

Yea but the horn is a ***** to farm :/
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:14 am

4 people
    hammers (for stun)
    paralysis knifes (for obvious reasons)
    flash bombs (to get it out of the air)
    large bomb+s
    sleep knifes (use bomb+ here)

Best way I know of breaking the head.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:21 am

Its not that its that it is really rare :/
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:49 am

I figured it would be.
    Ok, new plan.
    Don't think about needing the Skypiercers when fighting it so you trick MH's mindreading/reward system.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:34 am

IceIfrit666 wrote:I figured it would be.
    Ok, new plan.
    Don't think about needing the Skypiercers when fighting it so you trick MH's mindreading/reward system.

How did you know that was my exact plan? It didn't work for fearsome Maw 17 or so times though...
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:44 pm

IceIfrit666 wrote:I figured it would be.
    Ok, new plan.
    I knew the game had mind reading powers!!
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 pm

A perfect example of this happened to my brother when I was helping him.
    He wanted one of the Fatalis armors and a piece needed a Gravios heavenly shell.
    I got SIX of them before my brother got even one.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:00 pm

That's the annoying thing, the anti-trade anything of value. I know it prevents hackers from spoiling the game, and new players getting potentially game ruining advantages, but it would be useful if, for example, you had both killed the monster in question.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:11 pm

Or if you could buy it for absurd amounts of money or something.
    My brother and I never thought about it much later in game, mainly because we could just kill everything up with bombs, longswords, and hammers.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:13 pm

Well someone I know was modding the game to allow unregulated item trade, but eithout the "Have to kill it firtst rule". It would be player-side but each player would need it active.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:14 pm

bombs>mods
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Torch > Bombs > Mods
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:27 pm

stones>torches>bombs>mods

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:13 pm