Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
RANT
Serious_Much
Kyubi-Nick
Midgar
xXDaemonarchXx
Mclovein
10 posters

what gives the power

Mclovein
    Mclovein

what gives the power Empty what gives the power

Post by Mclovein Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:50 pm

What was your starting build (Armor&Weapons)
    xXDaemonarchXx
    xXDaemonarchXx
    Addicted
    Addicted

what gives the power Empty Re: what gives the power

Post by xXDaemonarchXx Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Complete sh!t lol....
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:18 pm

As in my first character? Absolutely horrible, 50 Intel/Str with Dragon GreatSword lol.
    Kyubi-Nick
    Kyubi-Nick
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Kyubi-Nick Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Picked up a Black Knight Sword off the one in the Burg and used that the entire game.

Played through wearing full stone until the end, where I switched to Stone Torso, Legs and Gauntlets of Smough, and Dragon head with a crystal shield, BKS+5, and my regular pyromancy, having accidentally smacked Quelana in the face the first time I'd seen her. Think I normally ran with a Ring of Favor and Protection and Steel Protection.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Sorcerer, kinda focused on INT as found it made bosses easier, but wasted stats all over the place, ended up with 44end to wear armour i wanted.. What up with that?! silly

Lucky enough to get moonlight GS on first run, made my life so much easier in rest of 4 lords, especially four kings big grin

Last edited by Serious_Much on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:31 pm

the bkgs dropped for me in the burg so i made my build around it cause i loved it so much, i know it was a mistake putting all those points in to dex but i knew that build was gonna suck and i wanted to try all the weapons anyway, now its my host for the fight club.
    Danthuyer
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Danthuyer Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:35 pm

shadow and painted guard set (love the look) and fury sword (love fire) /darkmoon bow + Black bow (wasted points here equipping darkmoon bow before obtaining BB)

put a lot of points into vit/end just cause I sucked (and still do) at most of the fights and was learning pretty much all the way through.

I also threw away alot of items that I should have kept for NG+ like 2 x serpent swords, great axe/swords etc ><
    Whintir
    Whintir

Post by Whintir Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:29 am

I started nearly the same way I did on Demon's, with a faith knight. After beating Anor Londo I gave my character full Ornstein's with the Iron Golem helm. That changed, however, when I discovered the holy gloriousness known as the Paladin set and quickly donned the Paladin helm, gloves, and leggings with Ornstein's chest. It went okay overall, though I did put a bunch of unnecessary points into strength trying to test out 1-handing the Gravelord Sword, and I have yet to replace my starting broadsword, which is now a Divine broadword +10.

Now his sole purpose is to co-op with one of my friend's characters.

Last edited by Whintir on Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention my first character's armor/ Forgot how to spell helm)
    Blazefury
    Blazefury
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazefury Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:36 am

I focused on elemental weapons. First it was a Lightning Claymore, then the Fire Gargoyle Halberd. The thing does insane damage for a elemental weapon by the way. Hits bosses for 500-700 damage. The rest of my gear was +9 Elite Knight Chest with Black Iron helm, gauntlets and leggings, all at + 5.

Ring of Favor and Protection and Hornet ring. Forest Covenant, stats were like: 50 VIT, 45 END, 12 DEX, base INT and FAITH, 13 RES (yeah, I know, put a point on it ) and around 16-20 STR, cant remember. Oh, he was a Pyromancer too. Currently retired but he might be back for more, he's quite fun.
    Bobro

Post by Bobro Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:30 am

My first build was a thief lvled up the straight sword of Astora, then the fury sword, then tried a lightning uchigatana, lvled up strenth and dex mostly then went for shadow armour.. it was a mess! Now I'm what I call a kamakazi knight, elite knite armour lvl8, fire long sword lvl9 or lightning lvl5, or bks lvl5, technice is to speed in close and do heavy damage really fast, take hits and heal until everything is dead!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:14 pm