Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Omit "Discussion" Results from Wiki Search?

Kotyonok

Omit "Discussion" Results from Wiki Search? Empty Omit "Discussion" Results from Wiki Search?

Post by Kotyonok Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:22 am

I'm just trying to figure out how to hide "discussions" from wiki searches. The majority of time that I search for something I have to scroll through discussion topics about it before I actually find it.

I'd prefer being directed directly towards some pages based on my search as opposed to it actually running a search every time (even if I type in the exact name), but if it's going to do the search how can I at least hide the discussion topics about it?
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Omit "Discussion" Results from Wiki Search? Empty Re: Omit "Discussion" Results from Wiki Search?

Post by FexDS Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:22 am

You can uncheck the option that says "messages" and leave only Pages and Files checked happy
    Kotyonok

Omit "Discussion" Results from Wiki Search? Empty Re: Omit "Discussion" Results from Wiki Search?

Post by Kotyonok Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:18 pm

Thank you kindly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Why am I only just finding out about that?!
    Kotyonok

Post by Kotyonok Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:35 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Why am I only just finding out about that?!

I think people are afraid to ask - or think there's just no option.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:24 pm