Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
GkMrBane
nsane32
Azran
Tolvo
Bcc17
ViralEnsign_
10 posters

So I finally did it....! (Potential Early Game Spoilers)

Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

So I finally did it....! (Potential Early Game Spoilers) - Page 3 Empty Re: So I finally did it....! (Potential Early Game Spoilers)

Post by Azran Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:06 am

The thing with Bioware games is that, apart from the decent dialogue, they are not that replayable. Yeah, sure, there are different endings.

But so much railroading kind of beats the point. Add ham-fisted morality systems and welp, there you go.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

So I finally did it....! (Potential Early Game Spoilers) - Page 3 Empty Re: So I finally did it....! (Potential Early Game Spoilers)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:25 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    Azran wrote:I already suffered the Mako and your opening section railroading Bioware. Stop it. sad
    Well there's your problem silly
    I kid, I;ve only played DA:2 and it was good for at least the first 1 and a half playthroughs. Not enough motivation to get to both endings.

TEMPLARS!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:28 am

Only did the mage ending with my fighter. Was gonna do the templar ending with my mage but got bored.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:30 am

TEMPLAARS!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:33 am

Uh oh he's in templar mode.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:12 am

Nah im back to mass effect mode. WHERE IS TALI!???!?!!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:18 am

She shows up along with another old friend. All in all ME3 was a great game. You have the Extended Cut dlc right? It makes the endings a lot better.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:29 pm

I hope all your characters survived the Suicide Mission and are all loyal. silly
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Indeed. Otherwise things can get....messy. Like genocide messy.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Since I could never finish Mass Effect 1 (stupid thing kept crashing on Noveria), I could never get Wrex to survive for the other games.

I wish a save editor existed for Mass Effect.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Azran wrote:I hope all your characters survived the Suicide Mission and are all loyal. silly

They were. I let Mordin do this thing ..... He did the right thing by saving Eve, and had Thane become an hero.

Personally shot Udina myself and never let them say a paragon Shepard has no cajones!

Honestly almost cried during the Heurta Memorial Scene with Thane.

Now off to get Tali!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Azran wrote:Since I could never finish Mass Effect 1 (stupid thing kept crashing on Noveria), I could never get Wrex to survive for the other games.

I wish a save editor existed for Mass Effect.

Well since Wrex is dead you can get both the Salarians and Krogans through some rather mean choices. I won't spoil the specifics but you can easily look it up.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:33 pm

^ Eh, haven't managed to finish the game, but because of a lack of interest. Not that I care about spoilers, I usually read up on a game before playing it. That way, I know I won't end up dissapointed.

Did you resolve the Legion vs Tali conflict during ME2? I hated those sequences, same with Jack vs Miranda. It was either full Paragon or full Renegade, no middle point.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:35 pm

That's a really annoying trend I find in RPG's these days.

"Kill this kid's pet dog, or spend three hours helping an old lady across the street."

Where is my middle ground!
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Darn straight, mister. I want to shoot the old lady while helping the dog!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:51 am