Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Emergence
Tolvo
Jovias-86
Rin
phantomblk
DancingFood
Darksomething56
Sintinerus
The_Flail
BT90001
Ciledaknuf
BackwardsBaboon
fearandwhiskey
TehInfamousAmos
Kirk-Barb
ROOSTER330
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
NR-K
RaynexFall
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
RagingDragon_69
Shkar
mrbeckham87
Servant of Priscilla
IV_Mark_VI
Yukon
whitechikz11
Brokewilly
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Federally
40 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 17 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:30 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:Lol, just stick with your build and Ill do the same. I could go all lightning defense ring in anticipation of your scythe, you could do same for my pike, but its not what I would use in the war.
    So, in direct defiance of battlefield common sense, I will use the pike and the bloodshield (looks good together), honestly havnt decided on a backup weapon or what hand to use ot in. I will not alter my build for our, or any fight. If you do alter yours, thats fine with me, victory or defeat I will be better for not cutting edges and using what I plan to use. happy

I will stick with my build though I may add a shield .
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 17 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by Federally Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:33 am

Shield is a good idea. Pick the wooden shield! It's so light and sexy!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:34 am

Do what you gotta do brotha, Id be lucky to beat you either way, so the experience is what Im after. If by miracle I win, you better meet me at the end and Win. When you most likely slaughter me, you better win it all, makes me look not as bad. Lol. So either way you gotta win it all. No pressure
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:35 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:Do what you gotta do brotha, Id be lucky to beat you either way, so the experience is what Im after. If by miracle I win, you better meet me at the end and Win. When you most likely slaughter me, you better win it all, makes me look not as bad. Lol. So either way you gotta win it all. No pressure

It would just look bad if a Gravesworn Elder went down in the first round...... So ill give it a good go.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:35 am

Federally wrote:Shield is a good idea. Pick the wooden shield! It's so light and sexy!

I uze the red white shield sometimes lol. Its a basic early Viking shield and its my family colors
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:37 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    ROOSTER330 wrote:Do what you gotta do brotha, Id be lucky to beat you either way, so the experience is what Im after. If by miracle I win, you better meet me at the end and Win. When you most likely slaughter me, you better win it all, makes me look not as bad. Lol. So either way you gotta win it all. No pressure

It would just look bad if a Gravesworn Elder went down in the first round...... So ill give it a good go.

It might be easier for me to lose, Ill feel like I have to murder everyone else to preserve your honor if I pull an upset! Lol.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 am

Never I would be dishonoured if you didnt come at me full force!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 am

Oh, now Im not one to ever hold back happy. Ill give it my all and you will know you fought the Rooster win or lose happy
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:55 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:Oh, now Im not one to ever hold back happy. Ill give it my all and you will know you fought the Rooster win or lose happy

Great Ill be working on ways to beat your spear Rooster
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:59 am

Cant wait! BATTLE! lol
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:02 am

**** im going to die.....
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:14 am

You guys are entertaining
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:14 am

Oh and Viral remember, Drake beat rooster more times then he lost. So you better win!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:17 am

Yeah well I can match your G.Halberds range and given its moveset I dont need a sheild.... but with the Pike he outranges men and essentially forces me to dodge sideways or into his moves which can stun lock me really well.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:27 am

Federally wrote:Oh and Viral remember, Drake beat rooster more times then he lost. So you better win!

Only 4 to 3! Lol and one draw... although my wins were real close and yours were one sided, but whatever! Lol

Whatever happens I hope one of you two go the distance, an elder should at least be in the finals
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:28 am

Well of our two games Rooster beat me once and we drew the other time.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:37 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Well of our two games Rooster beat me once and we drew the other time.

Yeah thougbt it was semi epic that we had a dual death / draw in our first battle!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:38 am

LOL! Then he locked me for the other win!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:04 am

Think my build is made more for single fights though, catch em by suprise with the pike. The more fights, the less likely my chances. So I have to do good at the beginning, you might figure me out and come back on me.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:23 am

Well I made a weapon change since our fight rooster, so you better hope you don't face me big grin
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:29 am

Federally wrote:Well I made a weapon change since our fight rooster, so you better hope you don't face me big grin

Stay in the winners bracket and I prob wont have to worry about it lol
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:45 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:
    Federally wrote:Well I made a weapon change since our fight rooster, so you better hope you don't face me big grin

Stay in the winners bracket and I prob wont have to worry about it lol

lol!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:13 am

You see Rooster is acting all "Im going to lose" but is secretly ploting my downfall through some really devious means!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:19 am

He's playing weak, wants you to underestimate him so he can surprise you! He is a devious one Viral, be careful!

In other news NR K has departed the forums and DkS. We need to figure out what to do with the Red Hand.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:26 am

Federally wrote:He's playing weak, wants you to underestimate him so he can surprise you! He is a devious one Viral, be careful!

In other news NR K has departed the forums and DkS. We need to figure out what to do with the Red Hand.

twisted I know not what you are talking about! lol. Of course I want to win, and have to tell myself Im going to win, but my chances are not all that great. Not that I've ever paid attention to the odds anyways lol.

Also that sucks about NR K... wish I was more interested in the RH, I'd help. Who is next in line? Or more important, most active within the group?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:19 am