Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Emergence
Tolvo
Jovias-86
Rin
phantomblk
DancingFood
Darksomething56
Sintinerus
The_Flail
BT90001
Ciledaknuf
BackwardsBaboon
fearandwhiskey
TehInfamousAmos
Kirk-Barb
ROOSTER330
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
NR-K
RaynexFall
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
RagingDragon_69
Shkar
mrbeckham87
Servant of Priscilla
IV_Mark_VI
Yukon
whitechikz11
Brokewilly
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Federally
40 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 36 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Mark I can help u out buddy
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 36 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Ok, am I blind? I thought there was a restriction on armour around here, but I can't find it. Link...?
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:10 pm

There was only a restriction on the tour armour, there is no restriction within the covenant unless you are in a faction that requests it.

From the tour thread:

The following armor sets are banned until further notice.

Ornstein's Set, Crystalline Set, Brass Set, Favor Set, Catarina Set,
    Silver Knight Set, Black Knight Set, Paladin Set, Way of White Set
    Steel Set, Black Iron Set, Giant Armor Set, Havel's Set
    Smough's Set, Iron Golem Set, Stone Knight Set, Solaire Sun Armor Set
    Elite Cleric Armor.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Ok. So for the SL70 tourney fight, any armour goes.

Thanks for that.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:49 pm

So far Ive succesfully managed to make new versions of 3 of my old 120s , now fast rolling without the DWGR , without sacrificing to much...I like to call em endurance builds silly

I'll have to see what I can work with for a 70 build.

On a side note , Im hyped for what Ive seen from the new content cause it'll allow me to properly make some builds that Ive always wanted to create twisted

Do you have decent 120s Mark ?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:59 pm

BackwardsBaboon wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:no, BS should b allowed as long as u dnt do it in chains and i dnt know about parries but dnt stop them either because tht one would be the fault of the attacker for not timing his attacks correctly.

I think the REAL problem with BS is the LAG! Lets say you BS me. Well on your screen it looked like a perfectly fair punish, but on my screen I was 2 body-lengths away, in mid-roll, when I get teleported back to your location for a backstab. That is, quite frankly, about as much fun as being put inside a barrel of thumbtacks and rolled down a hill!

Parries, on the other hand, I have no problem with. And some of these guys here will party your a$$ into oblivion if you fight carelessly!

yeah i understand the lag BS because tht happens to me too often so understand how "fun" it is. yeah i guess tht sounds fair to nolt have BS but keep the parries. n wut is comin up first tourney or war? n r the armor restrictions limited to tourney , war , or both? n r there weapon restrictions as well n does it include a lvl 5 gravelordsword?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Ill just keep using my DWGR 70 untill after the tourney , Ill probably get online within 2 hours from now
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:11 pm

I swear to god after almost 11 months of playing this game, I feel like Bed of Chaos is ruining it for me today. I have died at least 10 f'in times today trying to get to the root on the left. Such a bull$hit excuse for a boss...
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:16 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:Is anyone on Xbox that would want to spar that is considered very good at PvP? I feel like my skill is very good, but still have some trouble.

The problem is, is that I rarely see another really good player, so I can't hone my skills. Looking for someone I can fight against regularly, against different builds.

Is anyone interested in this?
    Make sure you join the Gravelord Tour of Lordran, you will meet plenty of good players.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:18 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:

yeah i understand the lag BS because tht happens to me too often so understand how "fun" it is. yeah i guess tht sounds fair to nolt have BS but keep the parries. n wut is comin up first tourney or war? n r the armor restrictions limited to tourney , war , or both? n r there weapon restrictions as well n does it include a lvl 5 gravelordsword?

No it is like this. Tour next saturday, Tourney on going, war starts on sept 8th.

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:26 pm

For those participating in the Tour, I want to say that I should have followed the advice of Raging simply because the way it looks now my job will cause me to miss Sen's fortress which is the place I do not want to miss. I did not want to miss the burg and the depths but no way am I missing Sen's so, I would like to ask you to help me spread the word please.

Changes:
    SL 45 from the start of Btown, Will allow banned helms and guantlets. Demon, Dragon, Soul Made weapons to +3 and normal up to +15.
    Family Mask and praise the sun to signal 2 vs 1.

Go through Btown from the depths with EoD effect on and once at the bottom go kill queelag, no pvp until we get to Sen's.
    I think that covers it.

Edit: Changed requirements..

Last edited by DxV04 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:30 pm

OK , So we will be skipping Btown and move to Sen's on the same day ?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:32 pm

k got it n i hate bed of chaos 2 cuz its the cheapest boss
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:33 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:OK , So we will be skipping Btown and move to Sen's on the same day ?
    No we should still go through Btown the normal way but then instead of PvP in the sewer we go straight to kill queelag.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:38 pm

and then to Sen's on the same day ?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:56 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:and then to Sen's on the same day ?

Yes.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 36 558843162
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:48 pm

Love how I offer help n get completly ignored
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Love how I offer help n get completly ignored

I don't think he saw it. His last post was before yours.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:53 pm

I would like to get full support of all the Gravesworn for the siege on Sen's.
    Ask away. Or tell me the buzz off hehe.

Well... :pirat:

Last edited by DxV04 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Poor DxV lost. Well I'll update the first round, and since no one will fight Amos I'll give him a bye and bump him to the second round.

So that completes the first round of the Ps3 side of things! I'll update the brackets in a bit
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 pm

OKay guys remember if you want to participate in the war that's coming on Sept 8th you have to sign up, this thread here is the war thread for signups

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10023-the-god-of-war-s-legacy-nito-s-counterattack

We will be SL70 at the war, there are no restrictions on builds, gear, play style whatever. It's simply make whatever build you want and earn as many points as you can. Read the thread linked above for details on what you get points for.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Damn did i miss the tourney?

Tried to get in touch with Rooster but was unable to before I left for Vegas. But i'm back now.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:20 pm

DxV04 wrote:I would like to get full support of all the Gravesworn for the siege on Sen's.

Well... :pirat:
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:34 pm

He posted a couple times after I posted so idl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 7:38 am