Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Emergence
Tolvo
Jovias-86
Rin
phantomblk
DancingFood
Darksomething56
Sintinerus
The_Flail
BT90001
Ciledaknuf
BackwardsBaboon
fearandwhiskey
TehInfamousAmos
Kirk-Barb
ROOSTER330
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
NR-K
RaynexFall
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
RagingDragon_69
Shkar
mrbeckham87
Servant of Priscilla
IV_Mark_VI
Yukon
whitechikz11
Brokewilly
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Federally
40 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 35 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:45 pm

haha ,

yeah Im always dual wielding and hardly ever use spells anymore.

I got a backup weapon on the right to compliment what lacks in my main right handed weapon.

That's my idea of a well balanced build that allows for mixups and is prepared to handle most situations
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 35 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:49 pm

Looking forward to fighting the Great Scythe. I always hate how it looks, but need to understand it better to fight against it.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:52 pm

LOL be wary of the angry farmers !

I hope I can make a decent SL70 version of my 120 otherwise we might have a problem Houston :pirat:

I have it but it's using the DWGR which I want to avoid.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:53 pm

lol well how long have you tried to play a fat or med roller?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:59 pm

lol Ive never fought with midroll and Im not planning to either. I fast roll in all games lol !

Ive played for over 1500 hours DWGRing & fast rolling.. unfortunately anything slower will feel very unnatural to me.

Doesn't midroll make roll punishment for spells impossible ?
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Not necessarily. I find with mid/fat rolls, what I try to do is trade blows. My armour will be better than theirs, guaranteed. Mid roll means I have Havel's equipped, otherwise I'd be using DWGR.

With a 40 end (80 equipment load) you have 40 units of weight to work with if you want DWGR. If you say screw it and go fat roll, you have either 80 (with nothing), 96 (with RoFaP) or 120+ with other combinations. You can have so much damn armour (and a slot for a Stoneplate ring) that it actually works. A good stunlockign weapon, and you're good to go.

I've had good success on XBox Live against random people in the Forest. I want to see these elite players go at it though; occasionally I meet someone very, very good and they beat me, but I still think its very doable.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:32 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:...... ill see. At the momment im still just really disappointed about the DLC not being released soon..... But im in for the war!

Oh doughy and I thought the knights and gravesworn could use some pre dlc practice so a no DWGR tourney/ FC night would be cool

I'll take that as a no. Based on past performance. Frankly disappointed. Lack of DLC has nothing to do with supporting the cause.

Lol Avrik's character is a solo Gravelord. But Ill force a toon to join one of these days
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:21 pm

hey when i find my DS im gonna need some pvp will any of ya'll help me? oh n if u want i got Demon souls so i can practice pvp for tht which again if anyone wants ta join me got no prob cuz i honestly find Demon souls much harder than Dark souls. especially with the cheap *** **** they pull in their like u get damage when ur down.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:29 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:...... ill see. At the momment im still just really disappointed about the DLC not being released soon..... But im in for the war!

Oh doughy and I thought the knights and gravesworn could use some pre dlc practice so a no DWGR tourney/ FC night would be cool

I'll take that as a no. Based on past performance. Frankly disappointed. Lack of DLC has nothing to do with supporting the cause.

Lol Avrik's character is a solo Gravelord. But Ill force a toon to join one of these days
    Sure you will Look Skyward
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:17 am

If you join the war then Ill join the tour!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:43 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:If you join the war then Ill join the tour!

I am readying my sl 70s right now. My PS3 is done now I am working on my 360 sl 70. Unless my job interferes I always participate in every event. Really if it wasn't for my work they would have been done a long time ago.

That's alright man see you when ever.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am

hey who we goin to war with now?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:05 am

Twilight if you go to the opening post and scroll down to the third or fourth post you will find all the current events. I know its on september 8th and I know the noble knights and POLG are involved.

Edit:

I was a little wrong. But scroll down far enough and you will find the events.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:36 am

Events is 7th post silly

@MARK I said no BS for tourney for more fun. BS males for a short fight and that isn't fun, and just outlawing roll BS and fishing requires a judge and sets up potential argument. So no BS is simple.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:52 am

no, BS should b allowed as long as u dnt do it in chains and i dnt know about parries but dnt stop them either because tht one would be the fault of the attacker for not timing his attacks correctly.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:00 am

So Beckham and I need to duel for the second round of PS3 tourney!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:05 am

Viral and Fed, I'm gonna PM you guys the pre war lore I've written before posting it. I keep second guessing myself whenever I write Avrik and Drake, not sure if my interpretation of them fits yours. If you want anything changed just let me know. It wont be ready for a day or two though.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:05 am

Yeah no Backstabs for the win , I don't spam anything and probably will not have any spells equiped that are punishable either. If I throw out a parry during friendly fights it will be when my opponent only has a sliver of health left so we're cool.

Looking forward to the ''prepare to die edition'' & I'll be booting up Dark Souls today.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:17 am

DoughGuy wrote:Viral and Fed, I'm gonna PM you guys the pre war lore I've written before posting it. I keep second guessing myself whenever I write Avrik and Drake, not sure if my interpretation of them fits yours. If you want anything changed just let me know. It wont be ready for a day or two though.

Sounds good
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:01 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:no, BS should b allowed as long as u dnt do it in chains and i dnt know about parries but dnt stop them either because tht one would be the fault of the attacker for not timing his attacks correctly.

I think the REAL problem with BS is the LAG! Lets say you BS me. Well on your screen it looked like a perfectly fair punish, but on my screen I was 2 body-lengths away, in mid-roll, when I get teleported back to your location for a backstab. That is, quite frankly, about as much fun as being put inside a barrel of thumbtacks and rolled down a hill!

Parries, on the other hand, I have no problem with. And some of these guys here will party your a$$ into oblivion if you fight carelessly!
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:21 am

Agree backwards. Lag stabs are the worst. I pay 70 a month for internet service, and I have an awesome connection, so I hate when someone benefits from a crappy connection. Should be a penalty.

Ok Ziko, no BS, but after we're done, I would love to try some no holds barred fighting for awhile. Let me know if you're game.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:34 am

yeah sure !
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Fed, billy kicked my butt. :evil: lol

Edit:

Good news Fed, I don't have to go back to North Dakota until the 10th so I will definitely be part of the war. cheers

IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Is anyone on Xbox that would want to spar that is considered very good at PvP? I feel like my skill is very good, but still have some trouble.

The problem is, is that I rarely see another really good player, so I can't hone my skills. Looking for someone I can fight against regularly, against different builds.

Is anyone interested in this?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:07 pm

DxV04 wrote:Fed, billy kicked my butt. :evil: lol

Edit:

Good news Fed, I don't have to go back to North Dakota until the 10th so I will definitely be part of the war. cheers

pow pow!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:33 am