Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Emergence
Tolvo
Jovias-86
Rin
phantomblk
DancingFood
Darksomething56
Sintinerus
The_Flail
BT90001
Ciledaknuf
BackwardsBaboon
fearandwhiskey
TehInfamousAmos
Kirk-Barb
ROOSTER330
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
NR-K
RaynexFall
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
RagingDragon_69
Shkar
mrbeckham87
Servant of Priscilla
IV_Mark_VI
Yukon
whitechikz11
Brokewilly
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Federally
40 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 34 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:56 pm

oh i thought u did it all
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 34 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:37 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Aright guys im ditching Dark Souls until the war and the DLC later.... So ill be around on the forums working on the Boss Thread and NPC stuff as well as in the lore section. PM me if you want a duel or anything like that....

So it is official you will not participate in the Tour right? Because you went in the tour thread and screamed that you missed it again. Or........
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:35 am

...... ill see. At the momment im still just really disappointed about the DLC not being released soon..... But im in for the war!

Oh doughy and I thought the knights and gravesworn could use some pre dlc practice so a no DWGR tourney/ FC night would be cool
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:43 am

Wasnt it a fat roll tourney Viral? Not just no DWGR?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:47 am

oh i assumed that we were just allowing for natural rolls depending on what armour and weapons we use.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:48 am

Ah ok, thats fine then.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:54 am

oh i assumed that we were just allowing for natural rolls depending on what armour and weapons we use.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:23 am

Broke I got most of the items u want
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:12 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:...... ill see. At the momment im still just really disappointed about the DLC not being released soon..... But im in for the war!

Oh doughy and I thought the knights and gravesworn could use some pre dlc practice so a no DWGR tourney/ FC night would be cool

I'll take that as a no. Based on past performance. Frankly disappointed. Lack of DLC has nothing to do with supporting the cause.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:22 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Broke I got most of the items u want

@Wolf - thanks bro.Will start the toon today so I can get it out of the way (at least join the covenant).Will PM you this evening.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:12 am

well im also taking a slight break, i'll try to be on for the tour and all the events but i'm busy playing BF3 right now, as i just got premium for it, and i want to try out all the new stuff i got lol.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:02 pm

RaynexFall wrote:well im also taking a slight break, i'll try to be on for the tour and all the events but i'm busy playing BF3 right now, as i just got premium for it, and i want to try out all the new stuff i got lol.

I think many of us are on that mode, we are waiting for DLC and keeping our skills sharp by participating in events. I myself have to catch up with my war characters so I will be playing DkS for the time. But once I am caught up I will be finishing my first run in Mass Effect and continuing the adventure of Dragon's Dogma big grin
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Why can't we backstab in the tournament? What's to prevent/punish parry spam?
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:08 pm

I'm also of the same mindset right now, only I'm taking this time to finish my 1st playthru of Demon's Souls! While some of the technical stuff doesn't feel as polished as DkS, the atmosphere is just amazing!

I will, however, still be participating in events as well as random duels, and while we still have BB I gotta remake Talia on ps3 ONE MORE TIME to get rid of those 2 wasted DEX points! lol!

If anyone needs help or just wants to duel & you see me online feel free to drop me a PM.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:13 pm

BackwardsBaboon wrote:I'm also of the same mindset right now, only I'm taking this time to finish my 1st playthru of Demon's Souls! While some of the technical stuff doesn't feel as polished as DkS, the atmosphere is just amazing!

I will, however, still be participating in events as well as random duels, and while we still have BB I gotta remake Talia on ps3 ONE MORE TIME to get rid of those 2 wasted DEX points! lol!

If anyone needs help or just wants to duel & you see me online feel free to drop me a PM.

Oh yea I got. I have to also finish my first play through of DeS!! How could I forget? some one BS now! Sleep
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Im going to work on rebuilding all of my characters who used the DWGR ,

I'll probably start tonight or tomorrow so I can rest asured when the compatibility pack hits us.

Still got a lot of calculating to do with the stat planner...here's hoping I can make it all work .:roll:
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:15 pm

i'll probably have to remake Rayne, give him a different top/ring as well... and probably a shield, because he had no shield, he relied on the DWGR to dodge. =/ meh, and yeah i've got a bad habit of quitting games after i beat them once, though i hope i can continue playing DkS lol... meh...
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Yeah it's pretty lame man. I thought I had all my characters perfectly balanced and made a backup of my savefile , but now I have to re-adjust almost ALL of them sad

Mid roll & fat roll are both of limits , and characters must look the way I want them to look , otherwise I won't play at all.

DWGR allowed for cool armor setups and to carry along 2 or 3 weapons.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:22 pm

Fat Roll FTW! Love fat rolls big grin So challenging to win with.

I also find I have learned quite a bit from using them, to trading blows, to countering BS fishing, to conserving stamina. Can teach you quite a bit.

By the way, I'm going to spar with Ziko before we fight to see how it goes. I don't see the point of banning BS, and I want to spar with some no holds barred fights to see how it goes. Will let you know how it turns out.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Zik you can still use the ring, you just won't be able to have havel guantlets on hehe. Yea the ring also allowed for flipping tanks so someone has to loose hehe I rather have them be the loosers. (that is flipping tanks)

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:12 pm

Im going to start fiddling with the stat planner on mugenmonkey now
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Well, I'm glad that it's removed. We'll see what happens!

I'm debating to switching to Med Roll as I think that will be the sweet spot. Should probably start practicing now...
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Adrasteia without DWGR http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3510585091892678
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Im really struggling with the rest of my builds
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:41 pm

LOL what's with all the weapons Ziko?? Is that really necessary?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:21 am